Kramartorsk Missile Rips US Special Forces To Shreds

That's just dumb. There are no transport aircraft flying in eastern Ukraine, and all pilot training takes place at western bases. Usually by the country providing the planes.

No transport aircraft have been provided to Ukraine by any country, and none have even been discussed AFAIK. They fly An-26's, and they already know how to fly them (since they built them). :rolleyes:
The troll is jokingly referring to Afghanistan. When the US troops were leaving and some Afgani tried to escape using landing gear space.

That's just dumb. There are no transport aircraft flying in eastern Ukraine, and all pilot training takes place at western bases. Usually by the country providing the planes.

No transport aircraft have been provided to Ukraine by any country, and none have even been discussed AFAIK. They fly An-26's, and they already know how to fly them (since they built them). :rolleyes:
In trolling Ringo you should have first made sure you understood what you were criticising . We all know that US-Ukey Nazi pilots will have to fly from outside -- probably Poland and/or Romania but you can have a meeting discussing that and other related matters anywhere you choose .Which is what happened and it was targeted and top military and outside ( US ) individuals paid the penalty.Another intelligence coup for the good guys .Another bad day for your trolling .

The troll is jokingly referring to Afghanistan. When the US troops were leaving and some Afgani tried to escape using landing gear space.
Reminded me of "Пущай полетаeют". With all your warped reality, new heroes bull and overall pederestization of the country, can you still remember or have you even ever known where this phrase is from? Without googling it. Every Russian knows but you on the other hand have been of a different breed for some time so... What do you say?

The more things change the more they stay the same....

Guess we must acknowledge that the Kyiv Clown Prince had some part decent motivation for blowing up the dam -- to pay respects to some of his brothers .

Guess we must acknowledge that the Kyiv Clown Prince had some part decent motivation for blowing up the dam -- to pay respects to some of his brothers .
I'm still not sure where you're at now but if in the US, what's the general public's view on who blew the dam? I tend to think that most don't give a damn but what might you say about those who give some?

Reminded me of "Пущай полетаeют". With all your warped reality, new heroes bull and overall pederestization of the country, can you still remember or have you even ever known where this phrase is from? Without googling it. Every Russian knows but you on the other hand have been of a different breed for some time so... What do you say?
Don't know. I can't remember this phrase.

Don't know. I can't remember this phrase.
Are you saying this out of spite or you really don't?
I'm serious. I thought you were from of the Soviet generation. Are you not?

Last edited:
I'm still not sure where you're at now but if in the US, what's the general public's view on who blew the dam? I tend to think that most don't give a damn but what might you say about those who give some?
For the most part those who know anything know, accept, and truly believe what WaPo/NYT/ABC/CBS/NBC/MSNBC/CNN/Fox tells them.

For the most part those who know anything know, accept, and truly believe what WaPo/NYT/ABC/CBS/NBC/MSNBC/CNN/Fox tells them.
I see. Accept the BS IOW. Is Tucker Carlson listened to? He had quite an audience while on Fox, I believe.

Are you saying this out of spite or you really don't?
I'm serious. I thought you were from of the Soviet generation. Are you not?
Really. I felt it was something familiar but I couldn't make up where I had heard it from. After googling that became clear. I haven't watched this movie since long ago.

Seriously? You should be asking Lucy how is the weather in St. Petersburg.

Russia blew the dam. Most Americans wouldn't even know what dam you are talking about, that's true. But the ones that do, know who is responsible.

Setting aside the RW Qanon nutjobs, of course. They lack the ability to discriminate between reality and conspiracy theory. To them everything is about red vs. blue. There is nothing of significance in the world that cannot be attributed to either Trump or Biden.

In trolling Ringo you should have first made sure you understood what you were criticising . We all know that US-Ukey Nazi pilots will have to fly from outside -- probably Poland and/or Romania but you can have a meeting discussing that and other related matters anywhere you choose .Which is what happened and it was targeted and top military and outside ( US ) individuals paid the penalty.Another intelligence coup for the good guys .Another bad day for your trolling .
Um, no. Ringo was trying to make a joke. Try to keep up.

Seriously? You should be asking Lucy how is the weather in St. Petersburg.

Russia blew the dam. Most Americans wouldn't even know what dam you are talking about, that's true. But the ones that do, know who is responsible.

Setting aside the RW Qanon nutjobs, of course. They lack the ability to discriminate between reality and conspiracy theory. To them everything is about red vs. blue. There is nothing of significance in the world that cannot be attributed to either Trump or Biden.
Well, what gives her away as a Russian spy then? I can trace some slavic influence in Ringo's or Esay's posts, to say nothing of your shit eating friend's, but she seems to sound quite authentic to me. I may be wrong though, I'm not an English speaker myself. What do you say?

Well, what gives her away as a Russian spy then?
Content and source selection, her reference to "her team" in a previous post, repetitive use of RF MoD numbers, etc. Silly assertions about marching into Odesa and Romania, this very thread excusing another attack on civilian targets, and so on.

It's easy enough to spot propagandists if you know their tactics.
I can trace some slavic influence in Ringo's or Esay's posts, to say nothing of your shit eating friend's, but she seems to sound quite authentic to me. I may be wrong though, I'm not an English speaker myself. What do you say?
Your English is just fine, and does not give away your location. I have corresponded with a number of Russian nationals over the years and found the same thing.

You are not like Luiza- you genuinely hold your views, even though we disagree. I recognize you as some flavor of mid-level professional. I don't know your field, but I can assess by your style and fluency that you most likely work in an office somewhere.

Content and source selection, her reference to "her team" in a previous post, repetitive use of RF MoD numbers, etc. Silly assertions about marching into Odesa and Romania, this very thread excusing another attack on civilian targets, and so on.
I don't know. I think she's an American, the one with conscience, maybe of Slavic (Russian) origin.

I don't know. I think she's an American, the one with conscience, maybe of Slavic (Russian) origin.
Nah, she's one of yours. Younger than you, but she also received her secondary/post-secondary education after 1991.

There is another group that I am somewhat familiar with, but I think neither of you are part of that group. That is the children of Russian expats living in the west. They are western-educated, but didn't fit in well in western schools, and tend to have an idealized view of the USSR.

Lucy has no real grasp of life in western countries, just a caricature view, so I exclude that possibility. She is just a mynah bird, playing the role as directed by her "team leader".

Forum List

Back