Col Douglas MacGregor Alleges US Special Forces Went into Gaza and “Were Shot to Pieces, Took Heavy Losses, I Understand”

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Col Douglas MacGregor Alleges US Special Forces Went into Gaza and “Were Shot to Pieces, Took Heavy Losses, I Understand”

24 Oct 2023 ~~ By Jim Hoft

On Monday night Tucker Carlson dropped episode 33 of his show on X with guest Col. Douglas MacGregor.
“Looks like we’re actually going to war with Iran. Are we ready for this?” Tucker said during his latest episode.
Iran has repeatedly threatened the United States after its proxy army Hamas launched a terror attack on Israel and killed more than 1,300 Jews. Iranian proxies attacked US troops in Syria and Iraq.
During their conversation Col. MacGregor dropped a bomb on the X audience. According to the Colonel, US special forces suffered considerable losses recently during an excursion into Gaza.

~Snip~
Although we have not confirmed the loss of US Special Forces in Gaza there are reports that the US sent military advisers to Israel to assist our allies. And there are reports that US forces have come under fire in the region.

Commentary:
We don't know one third of what our Special Forces operators do around the world. This situation is certainly plausible, I doubt the Col. would say something he has not corroborated himself.

He has been 'spot on' about Ukraine.....one of the very who have been.
Col. McGregor has been correct in previous exposures of this administration.
It's no secret that our military under Joe Biden has been decimated and no longer an effective force. Gen. Milley and Austin in their verve of "Wokeness" have resulted in less re-enlistments and less enlistments of recruits.
Nonetheless, Joe made sure that our troops received multiple Covid inoculations or they were forced out of the military.
See more:
**********​

1698181055215.png

On Monday night Tucker Carlson dropped episode 33 of his show on X with guest Col. Douglas MacGregor.
“Looks like we’re actually going to war with Iran. Are we ready for this?” Tucker said during his latest episode.
Iran has repeatedly threatened the United States after its proxy army Hamas launched a terror attack on Israel and killed more than 1,300 Jews. Iranian proxies attacked US troops in Syria and Iraq.
During their conversation Col. MacGregor dropped a bomb on the X audience. According to the Colonel, US special forces suffered considerable losses recently during an excursion into Gaza.

~Snip~
Although we have not confirmed the loss of US Special Forces in Gaza there are reports that the US sent military advisers to Israel to assist our allies. And there are reports that US forces have come under fire in the region.

Commentary:
We don't know one third of what our Special Forces operators do around the world. This situation is certainly plausible, I doubt the Col. would say something he has not corroborated himself.

It's no secret that our military under Joe Biden has been decimated and no longer an effective force. Gen. Milley and Austin in their verve of "Wokeness" have resulted in less re-enlistments and less enlistments of recruits.
Nonetheless, Joe made sure that our troops received multiple Covid inoculations or they were forced out of the military.
See more:
**********​

Suuuuuuuure.....

If a US special forces unit went into Gaza and were "shot to pieces" as you say, families would have had to be notified and it would be splashed all over the news. Until that happens, I'm not going to jump onboard as a believer of the story.
Well, look who was interviewing him....a HAMAS supporter.

~Snip~

Commentary:

See more:
**********​

Sounds like BS. Any credibility he had would be shot.

If we see a story about some soldiers dying in a training accident then I may believe it
~~~~~~
Well, They've already reported injuries in Syria and Iraq.
Incidentally,
There have been 22 injured in Syria, Iraq has not disclosed their numbers as of yet.

If a US special forces unit went into Gaza and were "shot to pieces" as you say, families would have had to be notified and it would be splashed all over the news. Until that happens, I'm not going to jump onboard as a believer of the story.
Your Faith is touching .
However , what you suggest is laughably naive .
It is the first area that would have been quietly but firmly dealt with . Think variations of Men in Black.
Your special forces capability is far less than Americans like to imagine, but its ability to think and act in terms of its own security and created image remains paramount .

~~~~~~
First I didn't say. Those are McGregor's words.
Secondly, I'm not in the intelligence business as McGregor is.
Are you telling me that our military has never delayed notification of combat deaths or the reasons why?
Think you have to read a little U.S. military history of WWI and WWII, especially WWII.
One in particular comes to mind is the Normandy Invasion dress rehearsal near Devon UK, where German E-Boats attacked the rehearsal armada, sunk ships and killed over 800 G.I's and seamen.
The families were not contacted until after the June 6th D-Day Invasion.

Last edited:
There are reports of American troops coming under fire, but I don't know from where, I'm guessing maybe near the Lebanon border? I don't think Special Forces need to be anywhere near Gaza, unless they are training, which is likely at this stage.

~~~~~~
First I didn't say. Those are McGregor's words.
Secondly, I'm not in the intelligence business as McGregor is.
Are you telling me that our military has never delayed notification of combat deaths or the reasons why?
Think you have to read a little U.S. military history of WWI and WWII, especially WWII.
One in particular comes to mind is the Normandy Invasion dress rehearsal near Devon UK, where German E-Boats attacked the rehearsal armada, sunk ships and killed over 800 G.I's and seamen.
The families were not contacted until after the June 6th D-Day Invasion.
Where did you find that information? I find it had to believe they could wait that long to notify families.

Forum List

Back