Cohen Attorney Lanny Davis Is Registered Foreign Agent for Pro-Russian Oligarch Wanted by US Governm

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Cohen Attorney Lanny Davis Is Registered Foreign Agent for Pro-Russian Oligarch Wanted by US Government and Linked to Putin
jim-hoft-headshot-cropped-150x150.jpg
by Jim Hoft August 22, 2018
IMG_9539-600x452.jpg

On Tuesday former Trump Attorney Michael Cohen, on the advice of his attorney and Clinton advisor Lanny Davis, surrendered himself to the FBI after it was reported he reached a plea deal with federal prosecutors.

Michael Cohen admitted he violated campaign finance laws in relation to the Stormy Daniels payment at direction of a ‘candidate.’

Cohen attorney Lanny Davis is a registered foreign agent for Dmytro Firtash, a pro-Russia Ukrainian oligarch wanted by the US government.
Via Jack Posobiec:

Cohen Attorney Lanny Davis Is Registered Foreign Agent for Pro-Russian Oligarch Wanted by US Government and Linked to Putin

:hands: I hope TRUMP passes this on in a tweet so we can watch the fake news media :blowup:.

IMG_9539-600x452.jpg

On Tuesday former Trump Attorney Michael Cohen, on the advice of his attorney and Clinton advisor Lanny Davis, surrendered himself to the FBI after it was reported he reached a plea deal with federal prosecutors.

Michael Cohen admitted he violated campaign finance laws in relation to the Stormy Daniels payment at direction of a ‘candidate.’

Cohen attorney Lanny Davis is a registered foreign agent for Dmytro Firtash, a pro-Russia Ukrainian oligarch wanted by the US government.
Via Jack Posobiec:

:hands: I hope TRUMP passes this on in a tweet so we can watch the fake news media :blowup:.

Davis is an idiot who just advised Cohen to plead guilty to a crime when there was no crime. He should be disbarred.

IMG_9539-600x452.jpg

Via Jack Posobiec:

Davis is an idiot who just advised Cohen to plead guilty to a crime when there was no crime. He should be disbarred.
mueller talked him into it.

IMG_9539-600x452.jpg

Via Jack Posobiec:

Man, I always though Lanny was okay. Misguided but okay. Sad he got caught up in all this.

IMG_9539-600x452.jpg

Via Jack Posobiec:

Man, I always though Lanny was okay. Misguided but okay. Sad he got caught up in all this.
it's what happens when evil threatens your life.

IMG_9539-600x452.jpg

Via Jack Posobiec:

I imagine like Comey, Davis thought he would be the hero of the left for taking down TRUMP, to bad for him he just made things worse for Mueller by letting everyone know Cohen has nothing on the Don Jr. meeting and that Cohen was never in Prague discrediting the Dossier.

Good to see Davis actually registered, Manifort could take a lesson from him

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So it's a good thing for Davis to work with the Russia government who is interfering with our elections?

It is a good thing that he followed the rules and was not hiding things.

I have no issue with a lawyer providing their services to any foreign entity as long as it is done by the rules and above the board.

I can imagine a Russian oligarch pays well! Lol

IMG_9539-600x452.jpg

Via Jack Posobiec:

Then why did the federal judge accept a guilty plea for something that isn't illegal?

Why would federal prosecutors accept a guilty plea for something isn't illegal?

So it's a good thing for Davis to work with the Russia government who is interfering with our elections?

I have no issue with a lawyer providing their services to any foreign entity as long as it is done by the rules and above the board.

So, you're fine with him doing work for a guy tied to Putin and is wanted by the U.S. government?

So, you're fine with him doing work for a guy tied to Putin and is wanted by the U.S. government?

Like....Manafort?

Who needs a lawyer more than someone that wanted by the government?

So, let me get this straight... the left has been whining since 11/9/2016 about Trump having ties to Russians and Putin, now we find out that a very close confidant of the Clintons, and who defended the guy that the left hoped would bring down Trump, has ties to a Russian with close ties to Putin AND is wanted by the U.S. government, is no big deal?

IMG_9539-600x452.jpg

Via Jack Posobiec:

I imagine like Comey, Davis thought he would be the hero of the left for taking down TRUMP, to bad for him he just made things worse for Mueller by letting everyone know Cohen has nothing on the Don Jr. meeting and that Cohen was never in Prague discrediting the Dossier.

Yeah, he is about to get “ Hilleried”. Watching him on TV, he ain’t helping anyone.

So, let me get this straight... the left has been whining since 11/9/2016 about Trump having ties to Russians and Putin, now we find out that a very close confidant of the Clintons, and who defended the guy that the left hoped would bring down Trump, has ties to a Russian with close ties to Putin AND is wanted by the U.S. government, is no big deal?

I am not on the left, of the left or any sort of left so I cannot and do not speak to what the left does.

Davis’ firm has the Russian as a client, that is what his type of firm does. That it is somehow shocking displays an ignorance to what law firms do.

By all accounts they have followed all the rules, which is why the GWP was able to find out this information.

As long as they are following the rules and regulations, I could not care less

I am not on the left, of the left or any sort of left so I cannot and do not speak to what the left does.

Davis’ firm has the Russian as a client, that is what his type of firm does. That it is somehow shocking displays an ignorance to what law firms do.

By all accounts they have followed all the rules, which is why the GWP was able to find out this information.

Fair enough. But you have to admit, flip this around, and some of these folks would be barking at the moon.

Except liberals have been whining about Russians staying in TRUMP properties in the US. Also how do we know Davis' firm isn't colluding with Putin unless we raid his offices and homes?

IMG_9539-600x452.jpg

Via Jack Posobiec:

Only an idiot or a liar thinks that what Cohen did wasn’t a crime.

If what Cohen did wasn’t a crime, the prosector (a practicing criminal lawyer) wouldn’t have charged him, Cohen (another practicing lawyer) wouldn’t have plead guilty, and the judge (the ultimate expert) wouldn’t have accepted his plea.

As for Cohen’s lawyer being a registered agent for a criminal Russian oligarch, why do you think that’s some sort of bombshell? This guy is a criminal lawyer, and the oligarch is a criminal. This isn’t some scandal. This how you do things legally and above board.

Criminal lawyers are agents for criminals. Shocking! Appoint a special prosecutor!!! Launch an investigation!!!

Forum List

Back