CNN: Obama's Bain Push 'Doesn't Appear To Be True'

Right Wingers @ USMB whine like the little bitches they are. No wonder they have no problem with Willard Mitt Romney being a bitch.

Wonder what they said during the GOP primaries?

bitches in heat: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...hen-he-whines-like-a-bitch-3.html#post5616903

I know full well that Romney is a flip flopper, but Obama is far worse as he has want way outside of his constitutional powers. It doesn't give us a good choice either way.

Romney is worse. He's a whiney little bitch

Right Wingers @ USMB whine like the little bitches they are. No wonder they have no problem with Willard Mitt Romney being a bitch.

bitches in heat: http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...hen-he-whines-like-a-bitch-3.html#post5616903

I only neg repped you (and I try so hard never to do so) because I am sick to death of bullshit arguments over emotion versus true political discussion in the Political Forum.

To put it succinctly, go fuck yourself. Take it to the limit in the rubber room or flame zone but stop with the bullshit in Politics.

Lame.

Really really lame.

Sorry but I'll take the Boston globe (and everyone else) over Brietbart any day.

Try to remember that Brietbart has been caught lying. The many many many many many many others have not.

The Boston Globe was shamed into admitting they plagiarized their hit piece.

:lol:

No, they neglected to credit previous stories by others. They stand by THEIR story.
Now, plagiarism is "neglecting to credit previous stories by others"!

OMFG!!! :lmao: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

Lame.

Really really lame.

Sorry but I'll take the Boston globe (and everyone else) over Brietbart any day.

Try to remember that Brietbart has been caught lying. The many many many many many many others have not.

No, they neglected to credit previous stories by others. They stand by THEIR story.

Just like they stand by their story that Liz "high cheeks" Warren is really a First Nation.

They are the same asswipes who lied about the genealogist claiming that she was 1/32. That dude is some pissed off that they lied about what he told them.

I only neg repped you (and I try so hard never to do so) because I am sick to death of bullshit arguments over emotion versus true political discussion in the Political Forum.

To put it succinctly, go fuck yourself. Take it to the limit in the rubber room or flame zone but stop with the bullshit in Politics.

The GOP Nominee goes a few days demanding a major newspaper retract a story, a story he or his people refuse to refute the particulars of, then the GOP Nominee goes on at least 5 major networks and demands the President apologize?

That's a national whine fest :eusa_shifty:

Just like they stand by their story that Liz "high cheeks" Warren is really a First Nation.

They are the same asswipes who lied about the genealogist claiming that she was 1/32. That dude is some pissed off that they lied about what he told them.

tinydancer said:
I am sick to death of bullshit arguments over emotion versus true political discussion in the Political Forum.

:eusa_whistle:

Liz Warren's Yearbook. Note the high cheekbones
200px-Ward_Churchill.jpg

CNN ddid an excellent job of investigative reporting on this piece. I was surprised at the lengths at which they interviewed the people at Bain and added that they were Democrats, lol. I really think Romney should push this. He's just much too nice.

The Romney campaign demanded that the Globe "correct" their story, which Romney called "inaccurate." The problem is that, as the Globe notes in their subsequent letter to the Romney campaign, the Globe can't correct a story that quotes federal and state documents that Romney wrote himself.

US Politics | AMERICAblog News: THIS JUST IN... Boston Globe refuses Romney demand to "correct" Bain story

Trust me. Globe's going to be up for libel. You cannot accuse someone of being a felon with no back up.

And they have no back up. None. Fortune blew them out of the water. They pissed off Bain as well. :D

I'm looking forward to the future of this story.

Basically here if you are a politico what is happening is Axelrod is putting the hit pieces together in headlines in newspapers (what else is new except now it's so blatant) and then the O campaign "picks up the headline from the hit piece" and runs with it in their target advertisements.

This time round old scumbucket Dave isn't facing a wimp ass McCain campaign. He's facing not only Romney's people, but all of us who are cocked locked and ready to rock.

Can you imagine they used to try to tell us there was a "Liberal Intellectual Elite"? LOL

Where is it?

Boston Globe?

Rdean and Jilly?

What a riot!

Forum List

Back