CNN: Obama's Bain Push 'Doesn't Appear To Be True'

breitbart? Holy shit. Is this the same four bain employees backing up romney's spin?

cnn

Gotta love these jack asses?

Know who else is Backing up Romney and saying Obama is FULL of shit on Both the Felony charge and the Out sourcing charge. A couple of Current Bain Big Wigs, and BIG OBAMA bundlers.

lol

Suppose Lakhota will explain to us how those Big Obama Supporters are actually Romney Supporters.

Do I think Romney is perfect, fuck no. Some things are not defendable, but compared to what Obama has done with his office...Well, Romney is just a better choice. He just doesn't have the history of wanting to distort our constitution as Obama does is my point.

Once Obama was elected president, he had the benefit of inside knowledge which changed some of his thinking - mostly defense and military. Romney does not yet have access to such knowledge except outdated info from old Bush cronies.

Obama has kept America safe on his watch
- so far. He has my vote.

Tell that to the people in places like El Paso, Nogales and Brian Terry's family, tovarich.

Tell that to anyone who is Paying attention to the world, Iraq descending into Chaos, Iran undeterred, Civil War in Syria, Missing WMD in Syria, China Increasingly Hostile, Relations with Pakistan at a low.

Yeah were so safe.

Once Obama was elected president, he had the benefit of inside knowledge which changed some of his thinking - mostly defense and military. Romney does not yet have access to such knowledge except outdated info from old Bush cronies.

Tell that to the people in places like El Paso, Nogales and Brian Terry's family, tovarich.

Tell that to anyone who is Paying attention to the world, Iraq descending into Chaos, Iran undeterred, Civil War in Syria, Missing WMD in Syria, China Increasingly Hostile, Relations with Pakistan at a low.

Yeah were so safe.

You forgot about Eygpt and Lybia. :eusa_shifty:

Do I think Romney is perfect, fuck no. Some things are not defendable, but compared to what Obama has done with his office...Well, Romney is just a better choice. He just doesn't have the history of wanting to distort our constitution as Obama does is my point.

using a man's death for crass political gain?

anyone say "Pat Tillman"

anyone say "Pat Tillman"
No more so than I'm using the hundreds-cum-thousands of people along the southern border, who've been kidnapped/killed/mutilated because of all this "safety" that Boiking has brought to them.

As in not at all.

Pretty lame attempt, even for you.

anyone say "Pat Tillman"

Giving guns to the drug cartels that lead to the death of our border guards doesn't concern you? WTF:mad: This is an act of war against Mexico as we were supplying an enemy that has killed 30,000 people in Mexico with guns.

NUTS.

Breitbart? Holy shit. Is this the same four Bain employees backing up Romney's spin?

Lame.

Really really lame.

Sorry but I'll take the Boston globe (and everyone else) over Brietbart any day.

Try to remember that Brietbart has been caught lying. The many many many many many many others have not.

you 2 imbeciles need to get a room and up your drips, here is the video on the site;

CNN's King/Gergen: Obama's Lying, Romney/Bain Honest - YouTube

watch

anyone say "Pat Tillman"
No more so than I'm using the hundreds-cum-thousands of people along the southern border, who've been kidnapped/killed/mutilated because of all this "safety" that Boiking has brought to them.

As in not at all.

excuse me if I question your concerns for poor immigrants who are kidnapped/killed/mutilated :eusa_shifty:

anyone say "Pat Tillman"

ABC%27s%20Gibson%20on%20Cindy%20Sheehan%27s%20War%20Protest%20%27Enough%20Already%27.jpg

:rolleyes:

anyone say "Pat Tillman"

Giving guns to the drug cartels that lead to the death of our border guards doesn't concern you? WTF:mad: This is an act of war against Mexico as we were supplying an enemy that has killed 30,000 people in Mexico with guns.

NUTS.

stfu about the border. most people don't give a shit. get a life or move. do you even live near the border? :lol:

anyone say "Pat Tillman"

As in not at all.

excuse me if I question your concerns for poor immigrants who are kidnapped/killed/mutilated :eusa_shifty:

They shouldn't be allowed into our country, but we shouldn't be doing acts of war against them within theirs either. Think of that. :eusa_shifty:

anyone say "Pat Tillman"

NUTS.

stfu about the border. most people don't give a shit. get a life or move. do you even live near the border? :lol:

So defending this country doesn't matter to you? That's one of the few powers given to our government through the constitution. :eusa_silenced:

wake up people...
Cnn video at site

by john nolte13 jul 2012, 10:00 am pdt101post a comment

this piece of video came to us from the barricuda brigade and is well worth a look. Anderson cooper, john king and david gergen report on the obama campaign's shameful and desperate behavior with respect to mitt romney and bain capital in about as honest a way as you could hope for. The meaty part begins at the 2:30 mark:

video at site

yesterday, based on proven falsehoods, the obama campaign floated the idea that mitt romney might be a "felon."

that is appalling behavior coming from a sitting united states president and, had romney done the same to obama, the media would've created a perfect storm demanding he either back it up or walk it back -- and rightfully so.

The rest here with video
cnn: Obama camp's bain push 'doesn't appear to be true'

the obama camp is so desperate they will stop at nothing. There is no depth they won't stoop to to try and get this loser re-elected so he can go on screwing up for another 4 years.

American politics at it's most shameless.

anyone say "Pat Tillman"

As in not at all.

They had lives and families too.

Yup...Boiking and Holder sure have made things along the southern border allllll safe and stuff! :rolleyes:

Romney is saying, "Stop looking at what I signed. I'm telling you what to believe. Trust me".

Kinda like the way Obama has treated us for the last 3.5 years ?

He's been asking us to trust him at every turn with a bunch a loud mouthed assholes like Ried and Pelosi behind him and corrupt CBO reports.

Honestly, I don't understand why you guys say stuff like that. Without Obama, Bin Laden would be alive, well and plotting. Libya would still have it's dictator. Most of al Qaeda would be alive and well. The car industry would be gone. We wouldn't have gotten 20 billion from BP. Remember, Republican apologized to BP and blocked any investigation. No way they would make them pay.

I could go on all night. This stuff about Kenyan and Birth Certificates is silly nonsense. What is wrong with these right wingers?

All that's been put to bed by Fortune's investigative reporting. No one believes Obama hatched such a silly plot. And now, right wingers say it was to abolish the second amendment? Ridiculous. That's what they call a "stretch".

Forum List

Back