USMB member pic thread. Don't be shy.

gee dee at M.png

Lady and Mystery Man
7 - 8 years ago

Last edited:
I was talking to my Mom, almost 90, and we were reminiscing Christmas' past both hers and mine. I found this picture, maybe 1980? My boyfriend and I, our first Christmas in our new townhouse. Pictured are dogs Halley and Maytag and cats Theodore and Wallace. God I was so young then. ...21? 22?

20231225_174306.jpg

....lots of nostalgia🎄

I was talking to my Mom, almost 90, and we were reminiscing Christmas' past both hers and mine. I found this picture, maybe 1980? My boyfriend and I, our first Christmas in our new townhouse. Pictured are dogs Halley and Maytag and cats Theodore and Wallace. God I was so young then. ...21? 22?

View attachment 878637

....lots of nostalgia🎄

View attachment 878637

....lots of nostalgia🎄
I like the bows.

I like to try out different hairstyles and i go to the barber once a month, I wonder if i should dye my hair maybe, if you would recommend it maybe also my facial hair and eyebrows?

Field of Lost Shoes, must be a story there somewhere.
After the repulses of the Union attacks, Breckinridge started his advance again shortly after 3 p.m. with his infantry force; while crossing a field near Bushong's orchard, several VMI cadets lost their shoes in the mud, which led to the field being called the "Field of Lost Shoes". See more

Forum List

Back