CNN has really gone to far....

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
..... I found the end of the universe, and it was on CNN at 3:55pm today.
3 panelist were all upset and up in arms over a report Trump routinely throws away papers that should be kept.

Holy hell.

Irony is thy name.

3 panelist were all upset and up in arms over a report Trump routinely throws away papers that should be kept.

Holy hell.

Irony is thy name.

He should have shredded them.

(that seems to be legal)

Holy hell.

Irony is thy name.

He should have shredded them.

(that seems to be legal)
That would be equally illegal as him throwing them away

Holy hell.

Irony is thy name.
My only disagreement is that I believe CNN stopped being a news network over a year ago and have formed some new form of entertainment/attack/therapy show.

Holy hell.

Irony is thy name.
If there was a report that President Obama was destroying paperwork that was meant to be preserved we would still be cleaning up the mess from conservative head exploding all over the USA.

Except for the documents that put orange stool in prison I'd like to see everything he touches thrown away. He should be no more than a shit stain on America's underwear ten years from now. The distant memory of when the nation had collective food poisoning and dry heaves for a weak.

Holy hell.

Irony is thy name.
If there was a report that President Obama was destroying paperwork that was meant to be preserved we would still be cleaning up the mess from conservative head exploding all over the USA.

Was he wearing his lapel pin while doing it? That is the important thing.

Forum List

Back