CNN commentator calls for the elimination of Israel.

what "culture" was that?
Culture of Palestine - Wikipedia
150615-palestine-tapestry.jpg

"The Culture of Palestine is the culture of the Palestinian people, located across Historic Palestine as well as in the Palestinian diaspora. Palestinian culture is influenced by the many diverse cultures and religions which have existed in historic Palestine, from the early Canaanite period onward.

"Cultural contributions to the fields of art, literature, music, costume and cuisine express the Palestinian identity despite the geographical separation between the Palestinian territories, Palestinian citizens and the diaspora."
Your own Wikipedia link makes Swiss cheese out of your claims.
Jewish culture in Palestine.
375px-KD_1946.JPG

"The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing[10] of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem.[11][12][13]

"91 people of various nationalities were killed, and 46 were injured.[14]"
King David Hotel bombing - Wikipedia
They bombed the British military HQ to gain independence, not your beloved Arabs. You realize that the name "Palestinian" meant "Jew", prior to 1947. Palestinian is an invented identity the Arabs hijacked.
Palestine predates Judaism by more than a million years.
375px-Zuttiyeh.jpg

History of Palestine - Wikipedia

"The earliest human remains in Palestine were found in Ubeidiya, some 3 km south of the Sea of Galilee (Lake Tiberias), in the Jordan Rift Valley.

"The remains are dated to the Pleistocene, c. 1.5 million years ago.

"These are traces of the earliest migration of Homo erectus out of Africa. The site yielded hand axes of the Acheulean type.[12]

"Wadi El Amud between Safed and the Sea of Galilee was the site of the first prehistoric dig in Palestine, in 1925.

"The discovery of Palestine Man in the Zuttiyeh Cave in Wadi Al-Amud near Safed in 1925 provided some clues to human development in the area."
Ha ha ha! "Palestine predates Israel more than a million years"! With retards like you as supporters, is there any wonder why the so called Palestinians are where they are today?

wrong again-----we do not subsidize either health care or education in
Israel
Education in Israel - Wikipedia

"All of Israel's nine public universities, and some of its colleges, are subsidized by the government, and students pay only a small part of the actual cost of tuition.:eek:

"Students who completed military service are entitled to a 90% discount on their first-year tuition fees. Further financial assistance is provided by student loans, grants, and scholarships approved by the Ministry of Education.".

yeah so? very much the same as in the USA. By "WE" I was referring to -----WE USA CITIZENS
Are you a citizen of Israel AND the USA?

no. Are you a member of both the democrat party and the Nazi party?
I served in the USA navy and spent lots of time trying to get sailors
about to leave the Navy TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GI BILL
Thanks for your service:21:
maxresdefault.jpg

USS Liberty (AGTR-5) - Wikipedia

Culture of Palestine - Wikipedia
150615-palestine-tapestry.jpg

"The Culture of Palestine is the culture of the Palestinian people, located across Historic Palestine as well as in the Palestinian diaspora. Palestinian culture is influenced by the many diverse cultures and religions which have existed in historic Palestine, from the early Canaanite period onward.

"Cultural contributions to the fields of art, literature, music, costume and cuisine express the Palestinian identity despite the geographical separation between the Palestinian territories, Palestinian citizens and the diaspora."
375px-KD_1946.JPG

"The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing[9] Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing[10] of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem.[11][12][13]

They bombed the British military HQ to gain independence, not your beloved Arabs. You realize that the name "Palestinian" meant "Jew", prior to 1947. Palestinian is an invented identity the Arabs hijacked.
375px-Zuttiyeh.jpg

"The earliest human remains in Palestine were found in Ubeidiya, some 3 km south of the Sea of Galilee (Lake Tiberias), in the Jordan Rift Valley.

"These are traces of the earliest migration of Homo erectus out of Africa. The site yielded hand axes of the Acheulean type.[12]

"Wadi El Amud between Safed and the Sea of Galilee was the site of the first prehistoric dig in Palestine, in 1925.

"The discovery of Palestine Man in the Zuttiyeh Cave in Wadi Al-Amud near Safed in 1925 provided some clues to human development in the area."
Ha ha ha! "Palestine predates Israel more than a million years"! With retards like you as supporters, is there any wonder why the so called Palestinians are where they are today?
20121129-223127.jpg

"The mass migration of Jews had began in the 1920s and tension, was inevitable.

"Britain, possibly out of fear, had then handed over the matter to the United Nations to have it dealt with.

"In the historical year of 1948, the UN partitioned the land to create the State of Israel, giving Jews more than 55% of the land when they made up only one third of the population and owned only a total of 6% of the total land area.

"The Palestinians were forced off their land, even though they were the legal and rightful owners.

"Since then, they had NEVER been allowed to return."

Palestine Occupied – History in Brief

Right of Return only applies to Jew, right?

CNN commentator calls for the elimination of Israel

So... you can get fired now just for being accused of unproven, unverified subjective sexual impropriety, but not for calling for the genocide of an entire race? In other words, it's now a more serious crime to make a woman feel uncomfortable in the workplace than to annihilate a nation race? Gee, I better stop rubbing up against all my hot coworkers! ;) Surely, that's a crime now worse than being Adolf Hitler!

So... you can get fired now just for being accused of unproven, unverified subjective sexual impropriety, but not for calling for the genocide of an entire race? In other words, it's now a more serious crime to make a woman feel uncomfortable in the workplace than to annihilate a nation race? Gee, I better stop rubbing up against all my hot coworkers! ;) Surely, that's a crime now worse than being Adolf Hitler!
He was fired, genius.

He was fired, genius.

Good. CNN finally actually did the right thing.

wrong again-----we do not subsidize either health care or education in
Israel

"All of Israel's nine public universities, and some of its colleges, are subsidized by the government, and students pay only a small part of the actual cost of tuition.:eek:

"Students who completed military service are entitled to a 90% discount on their first-year tuition fees. Further financial assistance is provided by student loans, grants, and scholarships approved by the Ministry of Education.".

yeah so? very much the same as in the USA. By "WE" I was referring to -----WE USA CITIZENS

maxresdefault.jpg

right----I was navy----and because of the profession which afforded me
a commission I got to know about all sorts of accidents at sea------
we lose sailors even during peace time because of mistakes.
In military training----In arenas of war "friendly fire" is rampant

375px-KD_1946.JPG

375px-Zuttiyeh.jpg

20121129-223127.jpg

"Britain, possibly out of fear, had then handed over the matter to the United Nations to have it dealt with.

"In the historical year of 1948, the UN partitioned the land to create the State of Israel, giving Jews more than 55% of the land when they made up only one third of the population and owned only a total of 6% of the total land area.

"The Palestinians were forced off their land, even though they were the legal and rightful owners.

the Zionist project that resulted in today's Israel began at the
beginning of the 1800s. Yes----it applies to jews only which is
why Jews have a RIGHT to return to the city that muslims now
call "medina" and which theydefiled with the rotted corpse of their
rapist "god"

maxresdefault.jpg

Georgie thinks friendly fire is "funny"------the number of people we lose to friendly fire in actual battles is VERY TRAGIC

America's unwavering support of the apartheid terrorist state of Israel causes about 95% of the problems the U.S. has in the Middle East.

To truly have peace in that part of the world. Israel needs to be dismantled, and the jewish people either deported back to Europe, or absorbed into a new Palestinian state. .... :cool:
I can't agree with you. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and is even tolerant of non-Jews. Muslims live peacefully within their borders.

Was this supposed to be some kind of parody, or joke?
If I was joking, you'd be laughing.

maxresdefault.jpg

Georgie thinks friendly fire is "funny"------the number of people we lose to friendly fire in actual battles is VERY TRAGIC
As you know very well, there was no friendly fire involved in Israel's deliberate attack on the USS Liberty.

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

"After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning.

"USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter.

"Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

"The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us. Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded. The ship, a $40-million dollar state-of-the-art signals intelligence platform, was later declared unsalvageable and sold for scrap."

Now convince me you know more about what happened regarding this matter than every US eyewitness to the cold-blooded assault.

Don’t agree with what Hill said cant say I agree with him being fired over it either. I understand the outrage over what he said and the reasons for his firing even so firing people for saying things we find insulting or offensive is a slippery slope.

Not at all...when people lie or call for the deaths of others it must not be tolerated.
When you do this it allows the bar on what is protected speech to be narrowed more and more until eventually you have none. As has been stated more than once speech that everyone likes and agrees with doesn’t need protection when we go down this road it can happen to anyone even one of us.

You are coinfused............he crossed the line....as in free speech is protected (not nearly as much as it should be) but one is not allowed to shout fire in a crowded theater...and what he said was just as intolerable as shouting fire in a theater.

People get coinfused far too easily.
This is incorrect. I experimented with that concept a few years ago. I went into a theater and shouted fire.

Since the people in the theater knew by their senses that there was no smoke they concluded that there was no fire and My speech did not threaten them at all.

We simply cannot have restrictions on speech. Public opinion on speech, as long as no official action is taken to sanction someone for their speech, can be held against the person, but when we start acting as an insulted mob (a favored tactic of the left) we begin the destruction of our liberty.
How many people were in the theater?

maxresdefault.jpg

As you know very well, there was no friendly fire involved in Israel's deliberate attack on the USS Liberty.

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

"After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning.

"USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter.

"Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone.

"The Israeli forces attacked without warning and without attempting to contact us. Thirty four Americans were killed in the attack and another 174 were wounded. The ship, a $40-million dollar state-of-the-art signals intelligence platform, was later declared unsalvageable and sold for scrap."

Now convince me you know more about what happened regarding this matter than every US eyewitness to the cold-blooded assault.

In my time as an officer in the US navy------I dealt with lots of ON THE
JOB INJURY-------the injured parties ALWAYS lay blame----it's human
nature. You are quoting the writings of a person who WAS ON THE
SHIP ---------and was part of a LAW SUIT (have you ever been in court?)

375px-KD_1946.JPG

375px-Zuttiyeh.jpg

20121129-223127.jpg

the Zionist project that resulted in today's Israel began at the
beginning of the 1800s. Yes----it applies to jews only which is
why Jews have a RIGHT to return to the city that muslims now
call "medina" and which theydefiled with the rotted corpse of their
rapist "god"
Why would you imagine the vast majority of indigenous inhabitants of Palestine one hundred years ago would voluntarily consent to transforming their land into a Jewish majority state?

"The Iron Wall"

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future.

"I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists.

"I do not believe that they will be hurt.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority..."

"The native populations, civilised or uncivilised, have always stubbornly resisted the colonists, irrespective of whether they were civilised or savage.

"And it made no difference whatever whether the colonists behaved decently or not.

"The companions of Cortez and Pizzaro or ( as some people will remind us ) our own ancestors under Joshua Ben Nun, behaved like brigands;

"but the Pilgrim Fathers, the first real pioneers of North America, were people of the highest morality, who did not want to do harm to anyone, least of all to the Red Indians, and they honestly believed that there was room enough in the prairies both for the Paleface and the Redskin.

"Yet the native population fought with the same ferocity against the good colonists as against the bad."

Do you regard European Jews as "good colonists" or as kosher conquistadors?

maxresdefault.jpg

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

I'm quoting those who were eyewitnesses to Israel's deliberate attempt to murder them.

Why are you doubting their veracity?

USS Liberty Memorial

"In an ongoing effort to reveal the truth about the attack, the USS Liberty Veterans Association has filed with the Secretary of the Army in the manner prescribed by law a detailed, fully documented Report of War Crimes describing the circumstances of the attack on our ship and evidence that it was a crime under international law.

"In accordance with international law and treaties, the United States is obligated to investigate the allegations. So far, the United States has declined even to acknowledge that the report has been filed. The full text of the report can be found at http://www.gtr5.com/evidence/warcrimes.pdf ."

maxresdefault.jpg

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

That was, of course, an accident. The intelligent people in the world have moved on.

maxresdefault.jpg

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

That was, of course, an accident. The intelligent people in the world have moved on.
Were you aboard the USS Liberty on 8 June 1967?
Neither was I.
Every US survivor of that deliberate assault believes Israel's actions were not accidental.
What do you know they don't?

http://www.gtr5.com/evidence/warcrimes.pdf

"This Report is filed by the USS Liberty Veterans Association, Inc. a California non-profit corporation, recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a Section 501(c)(3) tax exempt veterans organization, acting on behalf of the surviving crewmembers of USS Liberty.

"BACKGROUND On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters2 in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel.3

"Of a crew of 294 officers and men4 (including three civilians)5 , the ship suffered thirty four (34) killed in action and one hundred seventy three (173) wounded in action.6"

USS Liberty Memorial

"The Attack

I'm quoting those who were eyewitnesses to Israel's deliberate attempt to murder them.

Why are you doubting their veracity?

USS Liberty Memorial

"In an ongoing effort to reveal the truth about the attack, the USS Liberty Veterans Association has filed with the Secretary of the Army in the manner prescribed by law a detailed, fully documented Report of War Crimes describing the circumstances of the attack on our ship and evidence that it was a crime under international law.

"In accordance with international law and treaties, the United States is obligated to investigate the allegations. So far, the United States has declined even to acknowledge that the report has been filed. The full text of the report can be found at http://www.gtr5.com/evidence/warcrimes.pdf ."

"VERACITY" ? I have reviewed SCORES of cases of injury----well maybe hundreds. In ALL cases when there is a LAWSUIT ---the putitive
"victims" "KNOW" that they were "DELIBERATELY ATTACKED (ps---I have also served as an expert witness in personal injury cases in court---civilian-------besides my role---active duty navy.) People do not LIKE to accept the idea that "no body should be blamed"

Forum List

Back