My opinion of

That's one of the things I love about stand-up comedians. They don't give a shit about political correctness. And Kevin Hart is one of the highest paid comedians in the world. He has fuck you money.

Kevin Hart just increased.

Kevin Hart defends son's cowboys-and-Indians birthday party: 'This isn't a racial slur'

Cowboys and Indians?

Cops and Robbers?

no biggie.

(should he have given his son a Princess Party?)

I had a Cowboys and Indians birthday party when I was 5. I think it was my favorite ever!

Some game was made up involving hobby horses, a kiddie pool full of cap guns and dartbows, headdresses, cowboy hats, gun belts. I got spoiled that year. :rolleyes:

Majority of my friends were girls, but they played along anyways. We had a lot of fun.

yall do realize you let the child pick the theme? if my baby wants cowboys and indians that is what we will do ...if you dont like it...get your ass off the res

I used to have slave and master parties. Whips, chains... ball gags. It was a blast.

Doubt a one year old could have handled one

Well, I guess the cat's outta the bag that someone didn't read the article lol.

reread it

Don't see anything in the article about sticks

Are you trolling me, Will?

no

I don't understand your comment about sticks

I cannot see 1-year olds galloping around on hobby horses. An aunt of mine made 1/2 of the ones we had with stuffing, felt, and old mop/broom handles.

People are too sensitive nowadays. You throw one Holocaust themed birthday party, and your neighbors want nothing to do with you. :dunno:

Doubt a one year old could have handled one

Well, I guess the cat's outta the bag that someone didn't read the article lol.

reread it

Don't see anything in the article about sticks

Are you trolling me, Will?

no

I don't understand your comment about sticks

Yeah, I didn't read the article. I figured a guy let his kid play cowboys and indians with his friends or something.

Then I read the article after you said the kid was only 1 and saw that it was just a theme.

Forum List

Back