CNN Boss Doubles Down on Disastrous Trump Town Hall

You worship a sorry ass pedo sonofabitch that sexuality molested his own daughter and who a Secret Service agent threaten to kick his ass for sexually molesting his wife.
You believe that lie that even Project Veritas wouldn't touch....we can see how you make fake accusations to cover for con-fessions.

You are lying all the time... finding a left wing news story means nothing.... Trump is not a sexual predator but Biden is....
biden held his secretary against an office wall and jammed his dirty finger into her.... and you didn't give a rip... so your crocodile tears for the plight of women means nothing.... you are a fraud.... and an uncaring bastard....
Your accusations, as always, are con-fessions.

The "Townhall" (read Corporate Leftist struggle session) was only a disaster if you worship the mammon of conformist info-conglomerate garbage - in this particular iteration the Communist News Network.

Many of us happen to believe it all went quite swimmingly.

And now you know.

CNN came out of this thing with many eggs on their face.

Looks like their own employees aren't too happy either...

LOL "It felt like 2016 all over again". MY BUTT HURTS WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! :206:

1683835879166.gif

CNN came out of this thing with many eggs on their face.

Looks like their own employees aren't too happy either...

Owners seem to being moving in a different direction than the staff.

Biden kicked Trumps ass and Trump will never be President of the USA again.
The sooner you understand this, the sooner you can heal.
I could rub this in your face, but I won't
I am here for your brother.
Time to move on.

Potatohead stole the 2020 Presidential election with using the Pandemic (created by Biden's Chicom buddies) to create fraudulent mail in harvested ballots counted by Democrat filth in swing districts.

That is a fact.

Last edited:
Potatohead stole the 2020 Presidential election with using the Pandemic (created by Biden's Chicom buddies) to create fraudulent mail in harvested balloted counted by Democrat filth in swing districts.

That is a fact.

It is.

Forum List

Back