CNN Boss Doubles Down on Disastrous Trump Town Hall

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
CNN CEO Chris Licht on Thursday defended the network’s decision to host its town hall with Donald Trump as staff woke up to a blizzard of criticism about the calamitous broadcast, during which the former president regurgitated his lies about the 2020 election, distorted his record in office, and mocked a woman whom a jury just found him liable for sexually assaulting.

On a 9 a.m. editorial call, Licht praised the performance of moderator Kaitlan Collins, who battled in vain for 70 minutes on Wednesday night to push back against a tsunami of falsehoods spewed by Trump as an approving New Hampshire audience laughed and applauded. “I absolutely unequivocally believe America was served very well by what we did last night,” Licht told staff.

I watched it, I agree. All he did was peddle the falsehoods. I added another link as well. All lies.
He made a few valid points (why no peace talks about Ukraine / Russia and Europe not paying its fair share)
The greatest CON of the night "I can stop the war in less than 24 hours". :abgg2q.jpg:

I hope you Trump supporters wake up and realize this guy is nothing but a CON MAN.

The Greaest CON MAN to every occupy the White House is Barack Obama. He conned his way into the Presidency pretending to be the Great Uniter who was going to calm the seas. He immediately proceeded to do the exact opposite. THAT is a con man. With Donald Trump, what you see is what you get. That IS NOT a con man.
WYSIWYG = SEXUAL PREDATOR MYSOGINIST CON MAN

5z8k66.jpg

CNN CEO Chris Licht on Thursday defended the network’s decision to host its town hall with Donald Trump as staff woke up to a blizzard of criticism about the calamitous broadcast, during which the former president regurgitated his lies about the 2020 election, distorted his record in office, and mocked a woman whom a jury just found him liable for sexually assaulting.

On a 9 a.m. editorial call, Licht praised the performance of moderator Kaitlan Collins, who battled in vain for 70 minutes on Wednesday night to push back against a tsunami of falsehoods spewed by Trump as an approving New Hampshire audience laughed and applauded. “I absolutely unequivocally believe America was served very well by what we did last night,” Licht told staff.

I watched it, I agree. All he did was peddle the falsehoods. I added another link as well. All lies.
He made a few valid points (why no peace talks about Ukraine / Russia and Europe not paying its fair share)
The greatest CON of the night "I can stop the war in less than 24 hours". :abgg2q.jpg:

I hope you Trump supporters wake up and realize this guy is nothing but a CON MAN.

FYI...having watched it, when the cameras panned to the audience only about one fourth was clapping and cheering. A lot were just sitting there.

The Greaest CON MAN to every occupy the White House is Barack Obama. He conned his way into the Presidency pretending to be the Great Uniter who was going to calm the seas. He immediately proceeded to do the exact opposite. THAT is a con man. With Donald Trump, what you see is what you get. That IS NOT a con man.
#Becauseyouareinacult

FYI...having watched it, when the cameras panned to the audience only about one fourth was clapping and cheering. A lot were just sitting there.
At a CNN event it was surprising to hear anybody clap for Trump.

The shrinking Qult of the Trumpybear did get a tingle up their backside seeing their exalted one on CNN spewing the lies they like. But the rest of the world saw him repeat the same debunked bullshit lies he's been spewing out again and again. He'll sweep the Neo-GOP primaries and crater the whole party in the General.

Forum List

Back