CNN Boss Doubles Down on Disastrous Trump Town Hall

CNN CEO Chris Licht on Thursday defended the network’s decision to host its town hall with Donald Trump as staff woke up to a blizzard of criticism about the calamitous broadcast, during which the former president regurgitated his lies about the 2020 election, distorted his record in office, and mocked a woman whom a jury just found him liable for sexually assaulting.

On a 9 a.m. editorial call, Licht praised the performance of moderator Kaitlan Collins, who battled in vain for 70 minutes on Wednesday night to push back against a tsunami of falsehoods spewed by Trump as an approving New Hampshire audience laughed and applauded. “I absolutely unequivocally believe America was served very well by what we did last night,” Licht told staff.

I watched it, I agree. All he did was peddle the falsehoods. I added another link as well. All lies.
He made a few valid points (why no peace talks about Ukraine / Russia and Europe not paying its fair share)
The greatest CON of the night "I can stop the war in less than 24 hours". :abgg2q.jpg:

I hope you Trump supporters wake up and realize this guy is nothing but a CON MAN.

haha he owned CNN, he came out looking great firing back against dembot taking points

and now you all are in a twist

It does matter. It matters very much.
Agree. If Trump were president, we wouldn’t have a massive invasion about to drop from the Southern border nor a war raging on between Ukraine and Russia.

NORMAL PEOPLE THINK HE WOULD TELL THE TRUTH. Trump lemmings are hopeless. A very sad and pathetic group. Hopefully the undecided will see who Trump is and never vote for him.
Trump was definitely Trump last night.
It's about the opinion of a former president based on scripted questions. What did CNN think would happen? Were they ready with a childish hysterical comeback to an opinion they didn't agree with?. According to CNN the truth is when you agree with the network. If CNN got that hysterical about Biden's rhetoric we would never hear the end of it.

I would love to hear a similar hard-hitting, attacking interview with Biden.

First question: what service or product were nine members of your family selling that warranted millions of dollars from foreign nationals into their accounts, and while you were VP?

Second question: why did your family create shell companies to disguise the payments if they were doing nothing wrong?

Third question: how did classified documents end up in your private home when you were a senator and had no right to take them?

Trump should sue that guy for defamation. He didn‘t rape ANYONE.

You libs are the masters of denial. Even a biased, anti-Trump jury found him not guilty of rape, and you all act as if he were found guilty. Hoping if you scream it often enough that the gullible, stupid, uninformed useful idiots from whom you collect ballots will believe it?

FvzsANRXoAE_sLR

ActionJack is providing the opinion of a Trump Minion; a brainwashed cult member.
I think, except for the Trump minions, Trump looked like a complete, unhinged idiot.
I support CNN showing the real Trump. I think it will result in his downfall.
God help us all if Americans would elect such a despicable human President.
OGC.0a15c7c16b09ffecc7cff0fad7858aa2

CNN CEO Chris Licht on Thursday defended the network’s decision to host its town hall with Donald Trump as staff woke up to a blizzard of criticism about the calamitous broadcast, during which the former president regurgitated his lies about the 2020 election, distorted his record in office, and mocked a woman whom a jury just found him liable for sexually assaulting.

On a 9 a.m. editorial call, Licht praised the performance of moderator Kaitlan Collins, who battled in vain for 70 minutes on Wednesday night to push back against a tsunami of falsehoods spewed by Trump as an approving New Hampshire audience laughed and applauded. “I absolutely unequivocally believe America was served very well by what we did last night,” Licht told staff.

I watched it, I agree. All he did was peddle the falsehoods. I added another link as well. All lies.
He made a few valid points (why no peace talks about Ukraine / Russia and Europe not paying its fair share)
The greatest CON of the night "I can stop the war in less than 24 hours". :abgg2q.jpg:

I hope you Trump supporters wake up and realize this guy is nothing but a CON MAN.

So why'd they shut down 20 minutes early?
Trump was kicking the liberal bitches ass thats why.

It's about the opinion of a former president based on scripted questions. What did CNN think would happen? Were they ready with a childish hysterical comeback to an opinion they didn't agree with?. According to CNN the truth is when you agree with the network. If CNN got that hysterical about Biden's rhetoric we would never hear the end of it.
Lie # 1 - The 2020 election was rigged.
Trump and his team have filed 50 lawsuits claiming irregularities. All dismissed. Trump supporters paid a private company to review Arizona votes. They ended up finding more votes for Biden. There has not been one stone unturned. The election was not rigged.

Forum List

Back