CNN Town Hall with Governor DeSantis and Kaitlan Collins

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
Here's the full town hall. I like DeSantis. He's serious. He's not a drama queen. He's a vet. He's on an 8 year winning streak. He has a record of increasing his party's majority.
Of course the left doesn't like him, because he's been kicking their butts for years now. He knows how to do it.
And I like how he avoids the mud slinging. I know that makes for some good TV. But none of that is going to be important once a president takes their oath of office. We're going to want someone who knows how to get things done. Trump didn't get 1/2 of the things he promised.

Here's the full town hall. I like DeSantis. He's serious. He's not a drama queen. He's a vet. He's on an 8 year winning streak. He has a record of increasing his party's majority.
Of course the left doesn't like him, because he's been kicking their butts for years now. He knows how to do it.
And I like how he avoids the mud slinging. I know that makes for some good TV. But none of that is going to be important once a president takes their oath of office. We're going to want someone who knows how to get things done. Trump didn't get 1/2 of the things he promised.

He is soooo popular.

marflrt.gif

He is soooo popular.

With Trump being such a martyr, even Jesus couldn't climb that mountain. Add that to all the BS conspiracies the Trumpbots threw out, and his chances are even slimmer.

But when you pit Trump record up against DeSantis, there's really no comparison. DeSantis's is a lot better. DeSantis like to show off his achievements. Cutting spending, vetoing democrat bills, reducing and eliminating taxes. His plan on how to actually secure the border. Trump likes to lie, embellish his record and show off his hair and his bashing talent.

Forum List

Back