CNN Boss Doubles Down on Disastrous Trump Town Hall

YOU keep on screeching LIES about Trump with every fucking post!!!!
Oh, Trump has been raping women all over the place for decades you CLAIM.
If that were true, why the FUCK didn't these poor poor victims pursue justice????? If I got raped by a BILLIONARE I sure as shit would!!!!
You are a lying partisan insane fucking asshole and you should shut the hell up! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:
26 women... Ahh it is a conspiracy I tell ya! a conspiracy :confused:

no one is going to rape your skank ass :abgg2q.jpg:
even if you paid :badgrin::badgrin:

It's scripted, moron.
NO
7lekjm.jpg

26 women... Ahh it is a conspiracy I tell ya! a conspiracy :confused:

no one is going to rape your skank ass :abgg2q.jpg:
even if you paid :badgrin::badgrin:
One thing about this modern era. Scruples, honor and integrity is in short supply. and we have found many women who fit that bill along with men.

CNN CEO Chris Licht on Thursday defended the network’s decision to host its town hall with Donald Trump as staff woke up to a blizzard of criticism about the calamitous broadcast, during which the former president regurgitated his lies about the 2020 election, distorted his record in office, and mocked a woman whom a jury just found him liable for sexually assaulting.

On a 9 a.m. editorial call, Licht praised the performance of moderator Kaitlan Collins, who battled in vain for 70 minutes on Wednesday night to push back against a tsunami of falsehoods spewed by Trump as an approving New Hampshire audience laughed and applauded. “I absolutely unequivocally believe America was served very well by what we did last night,” Licht told staff.

I watched it, I agree. All he did was peddle the falsehoods. I added another link as well. All lies.
He made a few valid points (why no peace talks about Ukraine / Russia and Europe not paying its fair share)
The greatest CON of the night "I can stop the war in less than 24 hours". :abgg2q.jpg:

I hope you Trump supporters wake up and realize this guy is nothing but a CON MAN.

So, you are against the censorship of political candidates if you don't agree with them?

CNN CEO Chris Licht on Thursday defended the network’s decision to host its town hall with Donald Trump as staff woke up to a blizzard of criticism about the calamitous broadcast, during which the former president regurgitated his lies about the 2020 election, distorted his record in office, and mocked a woman whom a jury just found him liable for sexually assaulting.

On a 9 a.m. editorial call, Licht praised the performance of moderator Kaitlan Collins, who battled in vain for 70 minutes on Wednesday night to push back against a tsunami of falsehoods spewed by Trump as an approving New Hampshire audience laughed and applauded. “I absolutely unequivocally believe America was served very well by what we did last night,” Licht told staff.

I watched it, I agree. All he did was peddle the falsehoods. I added another link as well. All lies.
He made a few valid points (why no peace talks about Ukraine / Russia and Europe not paying its fair share)
The greatest CON of the night "I can stop the war in less than 24 hours". :abgg2q.jpg:

I hope you Trump supporters wake up and realize this guy is nothing but a CON MAN.

CNN realizes they can't exist without Donald Trump. Just like you.

Scruples, honor and integrity is in short supply. YES and it was on full display at the TOWN HALL.

VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR

7lekjm.jpg

I can understand why you're account is very new and your post count vs reaction score is what it is.

Given your joining and very quick and immediate and intense hatred of trump says more than likely you're an old banned irrational trump hater, or you just created a new account because you got ignored so much no one paid you any attention.

If you don't like him that's fine, but you're obviously just a shit poker contrarian obsessed with trump and trying to piss people off. You don't even give any rational or informative reasons, you just hurl lame insults while capping and highlighting way too much.

I can understand why you're account is very new and your post count vs reaction score is what it is.

Given your joining and very quick and immediate and intense hatred of trump says more than likely you're an old banned irrational trump hater, or you just created a new account because you got ignored so much no one paid you any attention.

If you don't like him that's fine, but you're obviously just a shit poker contrarian obsessed with trump and trying to piss people off. You don't even give any rational or informative reasons, you just hurl lame insults while capping and highlighting way too much.

Shut up already! Trump is a VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR. I watched the CNN Town hall. I am not stupid. It was noting but repeating lies and BULLSHIT.

America can do much better than a CON MAN.

CNN did embarrass itself once again, didn't it?

We take advantage of what our country has to offer rather than trashing our country and blaming it for our personal failures.
No, you just blame the people as a whole for the failures of your fascist government. You people have demonized half the population because of their politics. You do not listen, you just hate. You are not an American when you hate people with different ideas than your own. You are an intolerant selfish asshole. I think most people realize that is exactly what you are.

I know I do.

Forum List

Back