New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

No need to interview he unlioke you is intelligent and saw what was going to happen he stayed well away from the professional instigators.
You say that yet watched the cockroaches crawl out of the woodwork to protest, and burn cities, and government buildings for a fentanyl addict.

How do you tell a leftist from a rightwinger in a crowd?

No need to interview he unlioke you is intelligent and saw what was going to happen he stayed well away from the professional instigators.
You say that yet watched the cockroaches crawl out of the woodwork to protest, and burn cities, and government buildings for a fentanyl addict.

I haven't seen anybody burn cities and government buildings. I guess that's just your delusional imagination.

Apparently, your friend must be clairvoyant if he knew the political sentiments of everyone that he claims was a leftist instigator.

Or he, like you, are a lying bag of shit.

I haven't seen anybody burn cities and government buildings. I guess that's just your delusional imagination.

Apparently, your friend must be clairvoyant if he knew the political sentiments of everyone that he claims was a leftist instigator.

Or he, like you, are a lying bag of shit.
So you forgot the George fentanyl Floyd riots?

People have a right to protest police murdering American citizens.

But, thanks for trying to completely change the subject!

Deflection FAIL!!!
Nearly 1,500 property locations in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area suffered some type of property damage during the riots, such as by fire, looting, smashed windows or doors, graffiti, ransacking, or other forms of vandalism.
Sound like protest to you jackass
Acts of arson in Minneapolis-Saint Paul occurred during a period of widespread civil disorder following the May 25, 2020, murder of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man, by Derek Chauvin, a White officer with the Minneapolis Police Department. Floyd's murder was captured by a bystander video that quickly circulated widely in the media. Widespread outrage over the video's content led to the George Floyd protests, a global Black Lives Matter movement against structural racism and police brutality. While most people protesting Floyd's murder did so peacefully, mass demonstrations gave way to widespread rioting in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, and Twin Cities' suburbs in the five days after Floyd's murder.[22]
It was based on a lie of widespread police brutality which does not happen

Nearly 1,500 property locations in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area suffered some type of property damage during the riots, such as by fire, looting, smashed windows or doors, graffiti, ransacking, or other forms of vandalism.
Sound like protest to you jackass
Acts of arson in Minneapolis-Saint Paul occurred during a period of widespread civil disorder following the May 25, 2020, murder of George Floyd, an unarmed Black man, by Derek Chauvin, a White officer with the Minneapolis Police Department. Floyd's murder was captured by a bystander video that quickly circulated widely in the media. Widespread outrage over the video's content led to the George Floyd protests, a global Black Lives Matter movement against structural racism and police brutality. While most people protesting Floyd's murder did so peacefully, mass demonstrations gave way to widespread rioting in Minneapolis, Saint Paul, and Twin Cities' suburbs in the five days after Floyd's murder.[22]
It was based on a lie of widespread police brutality which does not happen

I understand.

You lost the debate about the Jan. 6 insurrection, so you're desperately trying to deflect to the BLM riots.

Loser!

:laughing0301:

I understand.

You lost the debate about the Jan. 6 insurrection, so you're desperately trying to deflect to the BLM riots.

Loser!

:laughing0301:
Nope, I see you are trying to rescue your idiotic statement
These were your word
"I haven't seen anybody burn cities and government buildings. I guess that's just your delusional imagination."
Then, I showed you proof, and you deflect like you won the debate, nice tactic, but it doesn't work on people with a brain. I understand when in your echo chamber that is all you get though, people with no brain

People have a right to protest police murdering American citizens.

But, thanks for trying to completely change the subject!

Deflection FAIL!!!
Protest peacefully, not act like a bunch of wild animal's running around in the streets burning, looting, murdering, assaulting, and just acting STUPID. It solves absolutely nothing, and it turns the judicial system upside down in this country. Many unjust murders have occurred over the year's by bad people, corrupt cop's, and mafiaosa type character's, but every bit of it was handled by our good law enforcement and judicial system. Many people regardless of their race, have suffered under corrupt or bad people throughout the year's, but we've always handled it though good law enforcement and our judicial system's. No excuse for attempting to become more corrupt and/or bad than the people being protested are or had become, and then somehow call it justice, uhhhhhh because it's not. Anyone who thinks it is, well they need mental help big time.

Nope, I see you are trying to rescue your idiotic statement
These were your word
"I haven't seen anybody burn cities and government buildings. I guess that's just your delusional imagination."
Then, I showed you proof, and you deflect like you won the debate, nice tactic, but it doesn't work on people with a brain. I understand when in your echo chamber that is all you get though, people with no brain

No, I didn't watch any cities or government buildings burning. I don't care about your 'proof', I didn't witness it, nor do I care about the insignificant destruction of property. Insurance companies had to pay up...who cares.

I do care about the Capitol Police officers being physically assaulted, the Vice-President's life being threatened, and an apparently murderous mob trying to locate members of Congress.

I did watch and witness an insurrectionist mob try to overthrow democracy on Jan. 6.

You can try to deflect to the BLM riots all you want, but there is no comparison in intention or severity between the BLM riots and the Jan. 6 insurrection.

No, I didn't watch any cities or government buildings burning. I don't care about your 'proof', I didn't witness it, nor do I care about the insignificant destruction of property. Insurance companies had to pay up...who cares.

I do care about the Capitol Police officers being physically assaulted, the Vice-President's life being threatened, and an apparently murderous mob trying to locate members of Congress.

I did watch and witness an insurrectionist mob try to overthrow democracy on Jan. 6.

You can try to deflect to the BLM riots all you want, but there is no comparison in intention or severity between the BLM riots and the Jan. 6 insurrection.
What a fucking hypocrite.

No you don't, you care about the political power it may give, just shut your lying mouth. Strange ho almost all of those attending tried to overthrow the Government by force with no weapons. You are a lying sack of shiite. Your right, much more damage was done, and more injuries to police during your bullshit riots asshole. I am certainly glad they don't try that bullshit in small towns they would be dealt with accordingly!

No you don't, you care about the political power it may give, just shut your lying mouth. Strange ho almost all of those attending tried to overthrow the Government by force with no weapons. You are a lying sack of shiite. Your right, much more damage was done, and more injuries to police during your bullshit riots asshole. I am certainly glad they don't try that bullshit in small towns they would be dealt with accordingly!
What political power did I get form the BLM riots? I still only get one vote, dumbass!

They used flag poles and bear spray as weapons on Jan. 6, you lying bag of shit.

On Jan. 6, one officer was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher and later died.

Saying that they were unarmed is nonsense. According to that belief, there were never any insurrections before gun powder was invented.

The BLM riots were 100% justified since the justice system failed to prosecute murderous police officers. Police deserved the injuries they got since they promoted an environment that protected police and allowed them to murder people.

If the police did not murder people, if the police did not protect the murderers in their ranks, or if the justice system prosecuted murderous police officers, then the BLM riots would not have happened. Too bad for the insurance companies - they're the only ones that suffered significantly.

They used flag poles and bear spray as weapons on Jan. 6, you lying bag of shit.

On Jan. 6, one officer was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher and later died.

Saying that they were unarmed is nonsense. According to that belief, there were never any insurrections before gun powder was invented.

The BLM riots were 100% justified since the justice system failed to prosecute murderous police officers. Police deserved the injuries they got since they promoted an environment that protected police and allowed them to murder people.

If the police did not murder people, if the police did not protect the murderers in their ranks, or if the justice system prosecuted murderous police officers, then the BLM riots would not have happened. Too bad for the insurance companies - they're the only ones that suffered significantly.
Bull shiite I have provided you with a link that shows police do not unjustly attack blacks! The issue is if one just one bad cop does something, they do not allow the justice system to work, the just burn, riot, and loot, because that is all the excuse those maggots need

Bull shiite I have provided you with a link that shows police do not unjustly attack blacks! The issue is if one just one bad cop does something, they do not allow the justice system to work, the just burn, riot, and loot, because that is all the excuse those maggots need

The justice system in most places does not work when it comes to prosecuting police.

When I was arrested, the detectives drove way far away into another county. They were obviously going to beat me up. Fortunately, a childhood friend's father had been a detective in the same area. When I mentioned his name, they turned around and drove to the precinct HQ.

There has always been a fundamental problem with abusive police officers. That's why we have Constitutional rights, like Habeus Corpus, and trial by jury. That's why we have a justice system. If Police were trustworthy, we wouldn't need any of those protections.

Fortunately, the Founding Fathers knew that.

What political power did I get form the BLM riots? I still only get one vote, dumbass!

ahh I see the lie about an officer dieing is still around. No officer died because of Jan 6 action the officer in question was not hit with a fire extinguisher and he did of natural causes, a stroke you retard. As for BLM over 2000 officer were injured , over 30 people killed and 2 billion in damages by your insignificant event.

The justice system in most places does not work when it comes to prosecuting police.

When I was arrested, the detectives drove way far away into another county. They were obviously going to beat me up. Fortunately, a childhood friend's father had been a detective in the same area. When I mentioned his name, they turned around and drove to the precinct HQ.

There has always been a fundamental problem with abusive police officers. That's why we have Constitutional rights, like Habeus Corpus, and trial by jury. That's why we have a justice system. If Police were trustworthy, we wouldn't need any of those protections.

Fortunately, the Founding Fathers knew that.
You are wrong and I have shown you, of course there are some police who taker advantage, but it is not the norm!

Forum List

Back