CNN Boss Doubles Down on Disastrous Trump Town Hall

No. I'm saying Trump is a sexual predator. He's bragged about it for years.
Nah, until I see something credible, and not manipulated by the scum dems, not buying any more than at the very most, a target for political attack, or whorish tramps looking for a check.

Nah, until I see something credible, and not manipulated by the scum dems, not buying any more than at the very most, a target for political attack, or whorish tramps looking for a check.

Forget media. Listen to Trump.

First good idea you have ever had. You should quit now that you have peaked.

Trump sabotaged his presidency and his reelection.. He can't control his impulses or his mouth. He showed his true colors once again during the CNN Town Hall interview.

Trump sabotaged his presidency and his reelection.. He can't control his impulses or his mouth. He showed his true colors once again during the CNN Town Hall interview.
Trump was defrauded and like Trump himself said if you do not think the election was rigged you are plain stupid. He pegged you.

And no criminal convictions of anything…That’s a lot of swings and misses…
No criminal convictions yet.
Trump is like Al Capone, he is tough to catch on his many crimes. But like Al Capone, he will be held accountable; and soon.

As opposed to those who support a man enriching his own family and himself by overseeing a major money laundering scheme to hide the millions they are getting from foreign nationals?
Two wrongs do not make a right.

No Trump or Biden in 2024.

No, you just blame the people as a whole for the failures of your fascist government. You people have demonized half the population because of their politics. You do not listen, you just hate. You are not an American when you hate people with different ideas than your own. You are an intolerant selfish asshole. I think most people realize that is exactly what you are.

I know I do.
"We people" along with the American system are ridding the nation of a threat to it's intended existence. MAGA is being shown for what it is as was the confederacy. "We people" and the American system is winning. It is longer than anyone hoped.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

No Trump or Biden in 2024.
What two wrongs? Only one man had his family set up shell companies to disguise payments from foreign nationals for performing no work.

We need Trump in here pronto. Have you seen the thousands of lowlife illegals flooding into the country, leaving trash all over the place and turning our country into El Salvadore? What about the price of groceries? What about the war between Russia and Ukraine, and the endless billions we’re sending there?

"We people" along with the American system are ridding the nation of a threat to it's intended existence. MAGA is being shown for what it is as was the confederacy. "We people" and the American system is winning. It is longer than anyone hoped.
Thanks for proving that poster’s point about your intolerance. What’s with the “MAGA” hate talk created by Biden? You think all 75 million voters are MAGA confederates?

(In the meantime, Republicans are standing up to hate and bigotry. MCCarthy just cancelled Tlaib’s hatefest against Israel.)

Forget media. Listen to Trump.
I have..He denies this crap…Telling the truth or not, the days of sexual misconduct went out the window with you guys when Bill Clinton was getting blowjobs, and sticking cigars in Monica’s Vijayjay…Then FF to Biden, swimming naked in front of female SS agents, sniffing pre pubescent girls hair, and showering with his own underaged daughter, and God knows what else in his 50 yrs in government, and you idiots think because you line up liberal bimbos to throw accusations that were stupid enough to forget all that, and give you some kind of morality award? That’s laughable!

No criminal convictions yet.
Trump is like Al Capone, he is tough to catch on his many crimes. But like Al Capone, he will be held accountable; and soon.
I’m sure you’ll “Trump” something up, pardon the pun, After all it’s consumed you idiots for 7 years now…Not doing too good are ya?

2393b02ca9de9210f6c4e4e9d0156968_768x0.png

Thanks for proving that poster’s point about your intolerance. What’s with the “MAGA” hate talk created by Biden? You think all 75 million voters are MAGA confederates?

(In the meantime, Republicans are standing up to hate and bigotry. MCCarthy just cancelled Tlaib’s hatefest against Israel.)
Most of those 75 million chose what they felt was the best of two bad choices. The true MAGA's like you are a minority of the electorate thank goodness. Biden won the 2020 election by more than Lincoln won the 1860 election.
Thank goodness the confederacy was defeated as MAGA will be also.

1860 Election Results​

CandidatePartyElectoral VotesPopular Votes
Abraham LincolnRepublican1801,866,452
John C. BreckinridgeDemocratic72847,953
John BellConstitutional Union39592,906
Stephen A. DouglasDemocratic121,382,713

Most of those 75 million chose what they felt was the best of two bad choices. The true MAGA's like you are a minority of the electorate thank goodness. Biden won the 2020 election by more than Lincoln won the 1860 election.
Thank goodness the confederacy was defeated as MAGA will be also.

1860 Election Results​

CandidatePartyElectoral VotesPopular Votes
Abraham LincolnRepublican1801,866,452
John C. BreckinridgeDemocratic72847,953
John BellConstitutional Union39592,906
Stephen A. DouglasDemocratic121,382,713
What in the world is a true MAGA? Someone who thinks the election was not a true reflection of what America wants? That’s around 50 million people - the majority of Republicans, a good proportion of independents, and even a few million Democrats.

You’re just doing what obnoxious, intolerant Democrats do when someone won’t submit to the liberal narrative - bully them into silence with insults comparing them to Confederates.

The majority of people in this country are FED UP with the harm you people are doing. Have you seen the massive invasion at the border, with illegals being sent all over the country and overrunning cities?

What in the world is a true MAGA? Someone who thinks the election was not a true reflection of what America wants? That’s around 50 million people - the majority of Republicans, a good proportion of independents, and even a few million Democrats.

You’re just doing what obnoxious, intolerant Democrats do when someone won’t submit to the liberal narrative - bully them into silence with insults comparing them to Confederates.

The majority of people in this country are FED UP with the harm you people are doing. Have you seen the massive invasion at the border, with illegals being sent all over the country and overrunning cities?
Without confidence in our election system, we don't have a country.
Our elections are valid. Our system has a way to contest elections on grounds. Trump has used every one of the many ways to prove the 2020 election was rigged and he has failed. PROVING OUR ELECTION SYSTEM IS GOOD.
Funny that the MAGA idiots only contest elections they lose.
MAGA definition
MAGA candidate loses - rigged election
MAGA candidate win - good election

In 2022, every major candidate that made an issue saying the 2020 election was rigged, lost. America is getting wise to the MAGA bullshit. You are spreading lies that can ruin our nation.

I don't think so. I feel shining a spotlight on Trump, like CNN did, shows the country who he is. I cannot believe most people would watch the unhinged Trump and think he is fit to be President. And see his supporters clapping about the horrific things he said. Who wants to be part of group like that. They are the worst of the worst.
Plus, hopefully some of the Trump minions stayed on CNN long enough to hear an interpretation of Trump that does not follow the extreme right news outlets skewed interpretation.

Forum List

Back