CNBC: Democrats quickly call for tighter gun laws after Las Vegas shooting massacre

No American civilian needs a steenkin' machine gun.

The extremist right is terrified; the first thought of many was NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO....., not realistic but comprehending the horror makes many of us....without words or any desire to think of 'political points'. Not so the extreme right, OBVIOUSLY, threads about the killer being a DNC member, merely a Democrat, and the old stand by, the popular vote winner in 2016, CLINTON, abound. Sad some do not feel the pain of our nation today.

If someone is hell bent on mass murder they will find a weapon.
True but if you make automatic weapons and their ammo harder to acquire that will cut down on deaths.
Boy, you live in a fantasy world

The extremist right is terrified; the first thought of many was NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO....., not realistic but comprehending the horror makes many of us....without words or any desire to think of 'political points'. Not so the extreme right, OBVIOUSLY, threads about the killer being a DNC member, merely a Democrat, and the old stand by, the popular vote winner in 2016, CLINTON, abound. Sad some do not feel the pain of our nation today.

True but if you make automatic weapons and their ammo harder to acquire that will cut down on deaths.

It's next to impossible to acquire an automatic now. Did you mean semi automatic?
You are naive. Its extremely easy to get one. I can have a fully automatic weapon in my possession in 45 minutes tops.
Really?
Ok, lets see

I live in reality. Its a proven scientific fact that a human cant fire as quickly as an automatic weapon. Even the top gun professionals cant keep pace after 5 seconds.

It's next to impossible to acquire an automatic now. Did you mean semi automatic?
You are naive. Its extremely easy to get one. I can have a fully automatic weapon in my possession in 45 minutes tops.
Really?
Ok, lets see

But he screams gun laws will work!!!! :lmao:

Fucking idiots.

How many laws did the mother fucker already break?

Why do they suppose none of THOSE laws were able to stop him?

That means you come up with effective laws.

I'm just curious how someone thinks that abortion can be banned but doesn't think guns can be...

Here's a hint. No country has ever effectively banned abortion. Lots of countries have banned guns.
Gun control is for pussies...

Front sight acquire fire is gun control.
Ok, gun control laws are for pussies

Seems to me like that's an indictment of firearms laws more than anything else.

Really?
Ok, lets see
I dont plan on going to prison for your amusement. Just take my word.

I live in reality. Its a proven scientific fact that a human cant fire as quickly as an automatic weapon. Even the top gun professionals cant keep pace after 5 seconds.
:lmao:
Na, have you ever tried to hit anything accurately on full auto?

Really?
Ok, lets see
Walk your talk... lets see

In a way it is. Criminals by nature dont obey laws so making guns illegal only changes the culture of the law abiding citizens. I'm curious as to how successful this new ammo law will be in Cali but I fear it may end up being the same thing.

Really?
Ok, lets see
No thanks. You may be an idiot but I'm not.

Really?
Ok, lets see

But he screams gun laws will work!!!! :lmao:
Hypocrisy is in his blood... lol
He cannot deny he is a control freak

:lmao:
Na, have you ever tried to hit anything accurately on full auto?
You dont have to be accurate to fire a machine gun or a shot gun. You just point in the general direction.

In a way it is. Criminals by nature dont obey laws so making guns illegal only changes the culture of the law abiding citizens. I'm curious as to how successful this new ammo law will be in Cali but I fear it may end up being the same thing.
I can't imagine it wouldn't set up a black market, just like all other prohibition laws do.

I can't imagine it wouldn't set up a black market, just like all other prohibition laws do.
Bingo. Meanwhile the ammo and gun companies are making money hand over fist from Cali residents stocking up.

Really?
Ok, lets see
Prove it, lets see
You fuckers say its so easy to get fully auto military grade weapons, show us. Lets see your credibility...

Really?
Ok, lets see
Prove it, lets see
You fuckers say its so easy to get fully auto military grade weapons, show us. Lets see your credibility...
Too bad what you consider credible is irrelevant to me.

Forum List

Back