If Trump is a fascist running an authoritarian government, why do Progs want only govt to have guns?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Of course Hillary politicized this horrible incident immediately.

She tweeted

"Our grief isn't enough. We can and must put politics aside, stand up to the NRA, and work together to try to stop this from happening again."

Keep asking yourself why she isn't POTUS....the answer is pretty clear.

She is a disgusting human being. Disgusting.

She tweeted

"Our grief isn't enough. We can and must put politics aside, stand up to the NRA, and work together to try to stop this from happening again."

She has a point. The NRA makes it easy to get these kinds of weapons into the hands of people who plain old shouldn't have them.

She tweeted

She has a point. The NRA makes it easy to get these kinds of weapons into the hands of people who plain old shouldn't have them.
what are "these kind of weapons?"

Where does it say "only the gov should have guns "? Why are righties so intellectually dishonest .

Oh, you mean not repeating bullshit? Ok
Cause there is no fucking way he used guns that are illegal...
Idiot

I'm sure they were legal when he bought them. What he did to modify them afterwards is the problem.

And that is the problem. The original design for these guns like the AR-15/M16 or the AK-47 was as a fully automatic weapon. Slapping a bit of metal here or there than can be easily filed down defeats the purpose.

She tweeted

You are a completely disgusting human being. The NRA and GOP just made sure that crazies can buy war weapons in any quantity that they desire. Vegas is a result of that kind of thinking. Now the NRA and GOP are trying to make silencers legal. That would have given the gunmen extra time as they would not have heard the shots and would have been vital seconds slower in reacting. So there would have been more victims. Doesn't that thought just warm your little heart?

She tweeted

Weapons of war. Even in semi-auto mode, they can empty a 30 shot clip in under 10 seconds. And they can be altered to fire full auto, as we just saw. And you knew that before you posted that idiot question. What the fuck is the reason to have any of these weapons in civilian hands without a background check and license the same as required for a .45 Thompson.

Where does it say "only the gov should have guns "? Why are righties so intellectually dishonest .
Well hell, yes, by all means, make sure every mental case has an arsenal. Surely someone can do better than was done in Vegas. What a thrill for your shrunken and mean soul.

She tweeted

Weapons of war. Even in semi-auto mode, they can empty a 30 shot clip in under 10 seconds. And they can be altered to fire full auto, as we just saw. And you knew that before you posted that idiot question. What the fuck is the reason to have any of these weapons in civilian hands without a background check and license the same as required for a .45 Thompson.
I knew he was using semi autos with mods without reading the list of guns he used? No, i didnt know.

She tweeted

Only the military can be trusted with guns cuz they are much more efficient in killing people

Plus only they can be trusted.

Only the military can be trusted with guns cuz they are much more efficient in killing people

Plus only they can be trusted.

Yes, they can be trusted because they have a chain of command and training, something Accountant McCrazypants doesn't have.

I have a chain of command as well.

There is my mother-in-law followed by my wife.

Thing is, I've never been accused of war crimes.

Go figure.

My mother-in-law though, is a different story.

She tweeted

So you think fully automatic weapons are easy to get?

She tweeted

I knew he was using semi autos with mods without reading the list of guns he used? No, i didnt know.
Then you are fucking stupid. The sound was of fully auto firing. An AR or AK can be modified easily to do that. If he was using one of the M14 knockoffs, that is even a better and more lethal weapon.

X Products X-14 Springfield M1A/M-14 50 Round Drum Magazine .308 Win...
M14 Magazines - M1A Magazines

Forum List

Back