Biden Calls For A Gun Ban After Colorado Shooting

You're a nut job.

And obviously you're going to be silent when the left comes for our guns just like you're silent now about everything the far left does.

Also, FYI, paragraphs dude, paragraphs ...
There is not a republican running the country. I tend to worry more about the people that have actually done actual mass disarming and confiscation at gunpoint in the last 16 years than somebody that never has but might try it in the future. Don't forget trump discussed declaring martial law and using the military to run another election when he lost. You think that could have happened without seizing weapons from civilians? Probably part of the reason he was told he couldn't do it, but at least he discussed in a white house strategy meeting after he lost.

White 6 says: Hey guys, guys. It's all good. I'm one of you, I'm a gun owner and proud of it. Just sit silently while they take away our rights, don't sweat it. They are just being reasonable. When they outlaw guns I'll silently accept it, you should too. You're welcome ...

Hey White 6, pass. I will indeed squawk about losing my rights now
You ain't lost your right and the sky ain't falling chicken lickin. I think you should be prepared to bitch, refuse, hide your Sh#t or take whatever steps you deem necessary in the event somebody actually gets something being rationally discussed even in committee about taking up the guns we own or limiting our ammo, but quit acting like precocious little kids on the internet because somebody might someday in the nebulous future might try to take away your popguns and semi-automatic rambo rifles. It ain't happening. There might be an anti-gun nut on here for you to be irritate with, but it's not me and I'm not particularly impressed.
I have learned it is the squeaky wheel that gets the grease, so you ought to shut up your petty caterwauling on the net because it make you sound like irrational gun nuts that are more than willing to let absolute homicidal maniacs kill their children, almost like daring them to take legislative precautions to protect themselves from YOU. The other thing many of the gun rights nuts do is swagger around in public if there is any perceived reason, with all your hardware, bandoleers and LBE hanging off your body like G.I. Joe wannabe in public, scaring the straights, just because you think it's your right to intimidate.
They don't worry about people like me, though armed as well or better than many of you. They don't ever see it unless they come to the range. Of course on the street, I carry concealed. I'm usually low key/low profile, squeaky clean with law enforcement, military and all government agencies and somebody they seem to think they can count on in a pinch.
As far as broadcasting your position on all the guns, all the time, anywhere and everywhere on the only part of the constitution many of you seem to give a damn about any (especially since the election), it's doing you and your cause no good. You need to look at legislation with an H.R. or SB number at state and federal, not the snippets on Breitbart and editorials on the Federalist. If it ain't there, don't worry about it. If it is there, do like me and write your representative a businesslike constituent letter, favoring or opposing whatever legislation is proposed and not just swear allegiance or demanding somebody else swear allegiance to two lines of the 2nd amendment, which to this day there is not universal agreement on what it means. Don't talk down to the guy representing you that you voted for or especially the one you voted against, but at the same time don't kiss their ass. That only works with trump. I'm no great writer. Look at the casual crap I write on here. But, it is not unusual for me to get a short letter or note back, even at the federal level. Don't broadcast how damned right and privileged you are, especially sometimes if you are, as you just antagonize people and make them want to fight you to prove they don't have to knuckle under to you. I learn this doing things on various bases on the continent and in Europe and the basic philosophy has stood me well in civilian life business and with bureaucracies far better than direct assaults.

If you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bull shit.

The question you keep hiding from ... again. What good does a gun locked safely at home in a safe do you when you and your family is attacked on the street? You know I can see your foot sticking out from behind the sofa

but I have no problem with intelligent regulation.
like?

"Intelligent regulation" means he'll support whatever Democrats propose
Bull. Some of those idiots would want to ban all guns. Don't look for me to give up mine.

And yet any "intelligent regulation" is fine with you with no definition or scope of what that means. And you vote for the people who "intelligent regulation" means no guns in private hands
Most, Democrat even, do not want to take away guns, but do want tougher gun laws. Republicans just like that overstatement because their base has to have simple little answers and buzz-phrases so they don't have to think. Seen any polls supporting no guns in private hands? No. You are used to being lied to from top of party, so you accept the lie and re-broadcast it, as you are against any regulation. Your position does not favor Americans, but is great for NRA and gun manufacturers. I bet you voted for George W. Bush back in the day, just because he was at the top of the ticket. You are aware, no doubt, after Katrina he had National Guard troops in New Orleans, pulling security for state forces of Louisiana and city forces of New Orleans going house to house taking up personal weapons, whether houses occupied by owner or empty, poor or rich, without regard to party, right. This shows me, Democrats may regulate them in our crowded society, but republicans with actually take them away and gun point. As usual your side does or has done what it falsely accuses the other side of doing. Don't continue to be a stooge for your false cause. Help shape what you think is intelligent regulation.
No, that's false.
They actually do want to take our guns and everything else from us. Their repeated behavior demonstrates that clearly.

There is nothing to talk about if you're not going to acknowledge that fundamental reality.

Come back when you got your head right.
Reality is not something you are in touch with very closely. To believe your theory Democrat gun grab, you got to believe crap from way before the cold war is taking place now. To believe my theory that the Republicans are most likely, you just have read the news from the last 16 years. It was just 2005, dude. If they have done it once in the last 20 years and got away with it, they probably will try it again, next time in crises mode while society is disrupted.
All politicians are pups from the same bitches litter, and on this, Democrats are leading the charge so spare me the deflection attempts.

Government is corruption.

But White 6 is one of us! So we can trust him when he says to trust that Democrats won't take away our ability to defend ourselves, right White 6?

OMG you're a fucking joke, White 6 ...
I'm not one of you. You sound like one of the extremist nut balls.

My God you're stupid.

That's a big old sssaaaawwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

What a stupid fuck. I was referring to a gun right supporter. My God you're an eight year old. And half as smart as one ...

You're a nut job.

And obviously you're going to be silent when the left comes for our guns just like you're silent now about everything the far left does.

There is not a republican running the country. I tend to worry more about the people that have actually done actual mass disarming and confiscation at gunpoint in the last 16 years than somebody that never has but might try it in the future. Don't forget trump discussed declaring martial law and using the military to run another election when he lost. You think that could have happened without seizing weapons from civilians? Probably part of the reason he was told he couldn't do it, but at least he discussed in a white house strategy meeting after he lost.

White 6 says: Hey guys, guys. It's all good. I'm one of you, I'm a gun owner and proud of it. Just sit silently while they take away our rights, don't sweat it. They are just being reasonable. When they outlaw guns I'll silently accept it, you should too. You're welcome ...

You ain't lost your right and the sky ain't falling chicken lickin. I think you should be prepared to bitch, refuse, hide your Sh#t or take whatever steps you deem necessary in the event somebody actually gets something being rationally discussed even in committee about taking up the guns we own or limiting our ammo, but quit acting like precocious little kids on the internet because somebody might someday in the nebulous future might try to take away your popguns and semi-automatic rambo rifles. It ain't happening. There might be an anti-gun nut on here for you to be irritate with, but it's not me and I'm not particularly impressed.
I have learned it is the squeaky wheel that gets the grease, so you ought to shut up your petty caterwauling on the net because it make you sound like irrational gun nuts that are more than willing to let absolute homicidal maniacs kill their children, almost like daring them to take legislative precautions to protect themselves from YOU. The other thing many of the gun rights nuts do is swagger around in public if there is any perceived reason, with all your hardware, bandoleers and LBE hanging off your body like G.I. Joe wannabe in public, scaring the straights, just because you think it's your right to intimidate.
They don't worry about people like me, though armed as well or better than many of you. They don't ever see it unless they come to the range. Of course on the street, I carry concealed. I'm usually low key/low profile, squeaky clean with law enforcement, military and all government agencies and somebody they seem to think they can count on in a pinch.
As far as broadcasting your position on all the guns, all the time, anywhere and everywhere on the only part of the constitution many of you seem to give a damn about any (especially since the election), it's doing you and your cause no good. You need to look at legislation with an H.R. or SB number at state and federal, not the snippets on Breitbart and editorials on the Federalist. If it ain't there, don't worry about it. If it is there, do like me and write your representative a businesslike constituent letter, favoring or opposing whatever legislation is proposed and not just swear allegiance or demanding somebody else swear allegiance to two lines of the 2nd amendment, which to this day there is not universal agreement on what it means. Don't talk down to the guy representing you that you voted for or especially the one you voted against, but at the same time don't kiss their ass. That only works with trump. I'm no great writer. Look at the casual crap I write on here. But, it is not unusual for me to get a short letter or note back, even at the federal level. Don't broadcast how damned right and privileged you are, especially sometimes if you are, as you just antagonize people and make them want to fight you to prove they don't have to knuckle under to you. I learn this doing things on various bases on the continent and in Europe and the basic philosophy has stood me well in civilian life business and with bureaucracies far better than direct assaults.

The question you keep hiding from ... again. What good does a gun locked safely at home in a safe do you when you and your family is attacked on the street? You know I can see your foot sticking out from behind the sofa
I don't keep mine in a safe, not even the rifles and shotguns, but I don't carry the rifles and shotguns on the street. I do not know anybody that ever felt the need to engage on the streets of the US from a half a block away. If you cannot keep 90% of your rounds on an 8 1/2 by 11 target at 30 meters, you need to be changing hand guns or get off your cheap ass and put in the time on the range to make you competent again, if you ever were. Rank amateurs are a danger to everyone around them.

like?

Bull. Some of those idiots would want to ban all guns. Don't look for me to give up mine.

And yet any "intelligent regulation" is fine with you with no definition or scope of what that means. And you vote for the people who "intelligent regulation" means no guns in private hands
Most, Democrat even, do not want to take away guns, but do want tougher gun laws. Republicans just like that overstatement because their base has to have simple little answers and buzz-phrases so they don't have to think. Seen any polls supporting no guns in private hands? No. You are used to being lied to from top of party, so you accept the lie and re-broadcast it, as you are against any regulation. Your position does not favor Americans, but is great for NRA and gun manufacturers. I bet you voted for George W. Bush back in the day, just because he was at the top of the ticket. You are aware, no doubt, after Katrina he had National Guard troops in New Orleans, pulling security for state forces of Louisiana and city forces of New Orleans going house to house taking up personal weapons, whether houses occupied by owner or empty, poor or rich, without regard to party, right. This shows me, Democrats may regulate them in our crowded society, but republicans with actually take them away and gun point. As usual your side does or has done what it falsely accuses the other side of doing. Don't continue to be a stooge for your false cause. Help shape what you think is intelligent regulation.
No, that's false.
They actually do want to take our guns and everything else from us. Their repeated behavior demonstrates that clearly.

There is nothing to talk about if you're not going to acknowledge that fundamental reality.

Reality is not something you are in touch with very closely. To believe your theory Democrat gun grab, you got to believe crap from way before the cold war is taking place now. To believe my theory that the Republicans are most likely, you just have read the news from the last 16 years. It was just 2005, dude. If they have done it once in the last 20 years and got away with it, they probably will try it again, next time in crises mode while society is disrupted.
All politicians are pups from the same bitches litter, and on this, Democrats are leading the charge so spare me the deflection attempts.

But White 6 is one of us! So we can trust him when he says to trust that Democrats won't take away our ability to defend ourselves, right White 6?

You out yourself again....

You think someone who wants their rights respected and who refuses to let them be negotiated away by people of bad faith are "extremists". :rolleyes:

Wow....

like?

No, that's false.

My God you're stupid.

What a stupid fuck. I was referring to a gun right supporter. My God you're an eight year old. And half as smart as one ...
You prove yourself a nut ball daily. Thanks again for making my point.

like?

No, that's false.

You think someone who wants their rights respected and who refuses to let them be negotiated away by people of bad faith are "extremists". :rolleyes:

Wow....
Nobody seriously discussing taking away mine. Makes me figure you are just like to set yourself up as a target. You ought to practice blending in, as you were trained. You can get more done toward your goals, whatever or wherever they are. At some level, you obviously know this. Often the ones out front are the ones that take the flack and get the least accomplished. You've seen enough pissing contests dealing with supply, maintenance, or logistics or command levels to know this. Better to be one of those guys, where your cohorts keep saying "Sonovabitch!, Howd you get away with that?"

like?

No, that's false.

Wow....
Nobody seriously discussing taking away mine. Makes me figure you are just like to set yourself up as a target. You ought to practice blending in, as you were trained. You can get more done toward your goals, whatever or wherever they are. At some level, you obviously know this. Often the ones out front are the ones that take the flack and get the least accomplished. You've seen enough pissing contests dealing with supply, maintenance, or logistics or command levels to know this. Better to be one of those guys, where your cohorts keep saying "Sonovabitch!, Howd you get away with that?"
Yes, they are discussing it, you are just not party to the discussion.

I've been surviving people who wanted to put me out of the service, into a cage, or my corpse down in a hole, my entire life; there is nothing you can tell me about how to do it. You don't even seem to know when you're being lied to by people with a documented history of lying (IOW, politicians).

You're naive to the point of absurdity if you think they won't come for you too.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You're a nut job.

I don't keep mine in a safe, not even the rifles and shotguns, but I don't carry the rifles and shotguns on the street. I do not know anybody that ever felt the need to engage on the streets of the US from a half a block away. If you cannot keep 90% of your rounds on an 8 1/2 by 11 target at 30 meters, you need to be changing hand guns or get off your cheap ass and put in the time on the range to make you competent again, if you ever were. Rank amateurs are a danger to everyone around them.

What a useless, non responsive post to anything being discussed. Then you just make shit up.

And obviously I wasn't referring to carrying rifles on the street for self defense, stupid fuck. You know that because duh, it's obvious

My God you're stupid.

Still going with eight year old, huh?

like?

No, that's false.

My God you're stupid.

Government not taking care of you just scares the shit out of you, huh? That's pretty sad. You consider my view that government should only be a referee and not your kindergarten teacher managing your life is just whacko to you, huh? Pathetic. Grow a pair

You're a nut job.

What a useless, non responsive post to anything being discussed. Then you just make shit up.

And obviously I wasn't referring to carrying rifles on the street for self defense, stupid fuck. You know that because duh, it's obvious
If you can't hack or even make an impression, either put on your big girl panties or quite the thread in a huff. Normal people don't answer to you.

My God you're stupid.

Just calling it as I see it, kid.

If you can't hack or even make an impression, either put on your big girl panties or quite the thread in a huff. Normal people don't answer to you.

:itsok:

That time of the month, huh?

My God you're stupid.

Just calling it as I see it, kid.

Yes, I'm a kid who thinks I should be able to tell myself and you're a wise, experienced old man who knows you can't take care of yourself and you want free shit "redistributed" to you

white 6.jpg

:itsok:

That time of the month, huh?
Naw, your the one bitchin and whinin. Take two midol and call me in the morning.

You're a nut job.

Nothing personal, but that implies you’re not normal cause you’re responding!

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back