Closed Chrysler dealers to make Obama prove he is Eligible to be President in Lawsui

For one Obama was not born with dual citizenship

Yes Obama was born a dual citizen. He admitted that on his on website Factcheck.org:

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Where was his mother born?

Answer that. After you do, just stop being a birther. lol
We all know she was born in the USA. The question is
why do you think Obama put that paragraph about his dads nationality which affected him on Factcheck and Fight the Smears? Why?

Last edited:
More crazy talk from crazies.Obama was born in Hawaii, if thats not good enough guess

what . It does not matter what these clowns think.

More crazy talk from crazies.Obama was born in Hawaii, if thats not good enough guess

I know Obama was born in Hawaii. The issue the Chrysler dealers will question by Quo-Warranto filed in Washington DC is if he was a dual citizen passed down by his British National father at birth.

I know Obama was born in Hawaii. The issue the Chrysler dealers will question by Quo-Warranto filed in Washington DC is if he was a dual citizen passed down by his British National father at birth.

does the constitution prevent a native born American who might also have dual citizenship from becoming president?

does the constitution prevent a native born American who might also have dual citizenship from becoming president?
The only time a dual citizen could become President was when the constitution was being framed. That is why the founders grandfathered themselves in.

Yes Obama was born a dual citizen. He admitted that on his on website Factcheck.org:

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Where was his mother born?

Answer that. After you do, just stop being a birther. lol
We all know she was born in the USA. The question is
why do you think Obama put that paragraph about his dads nationality which affected him on Factcheck and Fight the Smears? Why?

Because at birth, his mother knew he would be president. You know his mother, a u.s. citizen. You know, the one that made him one as well.

Burfers are funny.

Well, someone come in here and let us know how this played out. personally I think this will be the thing that takes him down.

Where is Oily Taint? Where is she dammit! :lol:

The only time a dual citizen could become President was when the constitution was being framed. That is why the founders grandfathered themselves in.

I believe that is an incorrect statement. The constitution only requires that the president be native born. dual citizenship is not discussed.

The founders were not born dual citizens they were British subjects. 35 years old and native born in the US....thats it

Gotta love the birthers!

They make the right wingnuts look like complete idiots

Might I, respectfully, suggest you insert brain before posting? Might help you to look less like a fucking idiotic borg and more like a thinking human being.

CC, you are correct to say that, he should have said he loved burfers. I know I do.

THIS WILL BE THE THING THAT BRINGS HIM DOWN! Mark my words.

Forum List

Back