Closed Chrysler dealers to make Obama prove he is Eligible to be President in Lawsui

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
This is my first post so I only left off the http in the links. I have to post 15 times until the board will accept my links.

So here I go. This case ( Docket numbers 6192 and 6193) was filed on December 25th and it hasn't even been reported by the MSM except for Fox News. It will be hard for Obama to escape a Quo-Warranto filed in DC by the Chrysler Dealers who are seeking damages for their lost businesses. The Dealers will question Obama and his Administrations 'authority' to shut them down. This will be a big case against the President.

Quo- Warranto definition,

Quo warranto (Medieval Latin for "by what warrant?") is a prerogative writ requiring the person to whom it is directed to show what authority he has for exercising some right or power (or "franchise") he claims to hold.

Quo warranto today

In the United States today, quo warranto usually arises in a civil case as a plaintiff's claim (and thus a "cause of action" instead of a writ) that some governmental or corporate official was not validly elected to that office or is wrongfully exercising powers beyond (or ultra vires) those authorized by statute or by the corporation's charter.

Go to this link:
wnd.com/index.php/index.php?pageId=118403

Two lawyers have joined forces to assemble a case challenging in U.S. bankruptcy court the federal government's use of Troubled Asset Relief Program funds to bail out Chrysler and in doing so may have created a scenario that finally will bring to a head the issue of Barack Obama's eligibility to be president.

The attorneys are Leo Donofrio and Stephen Pidgeon, who also has worked on the issue.

Their new case questions the authority by which the federal government and administration officials intervened in the auto industry, specifically allocating some $8 billion-plus to Chrysler, which later was forgiven.

Pidgeon told WND the clients in the case are former Chrysler dealers who lost their businesses as part of the "restructuring" of the automobile company. They have been damaged with the loss of their businesses, and the case alleges the Obama administration, through its use of TARP money, influenced Chrysler's outcome.

Donofrio told WND the core issue is the disbursement of TARP funds to the auto maker that were intended to help banks and financial institutions. The previous Treasury secretary had indicated such expenditures were not appropriate, and, in fact, a congressional effort to authorize the expenditures failed, he said.

So, along with a bankruptcy-court challenge, a "quo warranto" case is being filed in Washington, D.C., demanding to know by what authority administration officials set up the financial arrangements with Chrysler and handed out taxpayer money.

As part of the demand for information about the authority used, Donofrio confirmed, there will be questions about Obama's eligibility to be president. Donofrio contends that since by Obama's own admission his father never was a U.S. citizen, Obama was born a dual citizen. The framers of the Constitution, he argues, did not consider a dual citizen to be a "natural born citizen" as required for the presidency.

The burden, then, would shift to Obama and his administration officials to document their constitutional authority for their decisions and their handling of taxpayer money.

If the president cannot document his eligibility to occupy the Oval Office, his presidential task force had no authority to act at all, the case contends.

Pidgeon told WND the plaintiffs in the case are the former Chrysler dealers, and their interests will be paramount.

The goal is "to get them restored," he said, and "put them back where they were before their contracts were rejected."

"Our clients are not in this action as 'birthers,'" he said, citing a term used for people who question Obama's constitutional eligibility. "Our clients are here to seek redress for wrongs."

But the case may open doors that have been closed in other disputes over Obama's eligibility. Most previous cases, at one point or another, have been dismissed because the plaintiffs do not have "standing" – they have not suffered direct injury for which they have a reasonable expectation of seeking redress.

In the case of the dealers, they have suffered financial loss because of circumstances that developed with the government's intervention in the auto industry.

According to columnist Devvy Kidd, the case is "complicated."

She explained a "quo warranto may be issued from the United States District Court for the District of Columbia in the name of the United States against a person who within the District of Columbia usurps, intrudes into, or unlawfully holds or exercises, a franchise conferred by the United States or a public office of the United States, civil or military."

That means quo warranto applies not just to eligibility but to the "exercise" of authority through public office, she said.

She noted the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals already has described as "interesting and unresolved" some of the questions raised in a related case that did not involve the dealers. In that case, once again, the appellants did not have "standing."

"The Chrysler dealers have the requisite injury – loss of their franchises – to meet the standing requirements," she wrote.

The formal paperwork in the filings is expected to be submitted to the courts within days on a motion to reconsider the bankruptcy court's decisions and the quo warranto pertaining to the authority of Obama and his appointees.

More in link above:

Here is one of the dealers who has filed suit:
youtube.com/watch?v=-DopIqKOm4s&feature=player_embedded[/url]
youtube.com/watch?v=adSQa7pPzso&feature=related[/url]

Last edited:
Gotta love the birthers!

They make the right wingnuts look like complete idiots

Let us know if this is the thing that takes him down. Who knows, if they are really good, maybe they can make it so McCain and Palin run the United States?

Gotta love the birthers!

This is a case about the Chrysler dealers shut down by Obama and nothing more. What is idiotic about this case? We're talking about corperate franchises here.

If I were a Chrysler dealer I would fight based on my profit margin not on some birther nonsense. But thanks for the thread...it gave me a laugh

Gotta love the birthers!

This is a case about the Chrysler dealers shut down by Obama and nothing more. What is idiotic about this case? We're talking about corperate franchises here.

If I were a Chrysler dealer I would fight based on my profit margin not on some birther nonsense. But thanks for the thread...it gave me a laugh

People laugh at what they don't understand.
The case is very good. By what authority did the Federal gov't step in?

Gotta love the birthers!

They probably will.

“Did the Treasury Department act unconstitutionally in the manner in which it dispositioned certain federal monies?”

That is the question the court will have to answer.

“...the U.S. Treasury, without authorization by Congress, used TARP funding to force Chrysler LLC into a debtor-client relationship, and then in using that to practically control the corporation in bankruptcy pleadings has raised several constitutional and legal issues on the action.”

The White House literally tore up legal contracts between Chrysler and dealers, a clear violation of the law.

“...the actions taken by the government were an illegal exercise of corporate authority. The government has acted as a political agent (acting as board of directors) against corporations using taxpayer money to restructure the auto industry under their vision.”

Let us know if this is the thing that takes him down. Who knows, if they are really good, maybe they can make it so McCain and Palin run the United States?
Again showing how miserably stupid you are.

If the President were "taken down" McSame and Palin wouldn't even be in line to replace.

And, if you can't by now see he's taking himself "down" without any help, you're just a blinded partisan fooltool.

Oh wait, you are one. Carry on.

They probably will.

“Did the Treasury Department act unconstitutionally in the manner in which it dispositioned certain federal monies?”

That is the question the court will have to answer.

“...the U.S. Treasury, without authorization by Congress, used TARP funding to force Chrysler LLC into a debtor-client relationship, and then in using that to practically control the corporation in bankruptcy pleadings has raised several constitutional and legal issues on the action.”

The White House literally tore up legal contracts between Chrysler and dealers, a clear violation of the law.

“...the actions taken by the government were an illegal exercise of corporate authority. The government has acted as a political agent (acting as board of directors) against corporations using taxpayer money to restructure the auto industry under their vision.”

Congress specifically rejected using TARP money for the auto makers. This was under Bush. He turned around and used executive authority to do it anyway. Obama simply continued under that authority.
But I doubt he had such authority. I hope the court will doubt it too.

IF I was out of work, I wouldn't waste my money on a lawsuit that is going to be thrown out anyways.
Why would it be thrown out? Did you watch the youtube links about the auto dealers that explains the case?

For one Obama was not born with dual citizenship, and if these dealership were closed when Chrslyer restructured then they were obviously a burder on the company and not doing very well anyways. You don't close a dealership that is making a profit, and is viable.

if these dealership were closed when Chrslyer restructured then they were obviously a burder on the company and not doing very well anyways. You don't close a dealership that is making a profit, and is viable.
But, they actually did.

Reasons given were, "too many dealers in the markets" and etc.

IF I was out of work, I wouldn't waste my money on a lawsuit that is going to be thrown out anyways.
Why would it be thrown out? Did you watch the youtube links about the auto dealers that explains the case?

For one Obama was not born with dual citizenship

Yes Obama was born a dual citizen. He admitted that on his on website Factcheck.org:

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

People laugh at what they don't understand.
The case is very good. By what authority did the Federal gov't step in?

Let us all know what comes of it. righy's, this is it. This is the thing that will bring him down.

(This is what your depending on?)....:eusa_whistle:

Again, come back in here when its all said and done since its a good case..:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

For one Obama was not born with dual citizenship

Yes Obama was born a dual citizen. He admitted that on his on website Factcheck.org:

“When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Where was his mother born?

Answer that. After you do, just stop being a birther. lol

Forum List

Back