Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
Even though there are still several months left in the year to gather temperature readings from around the world, climate researchers believe nothing short of a Krakatoa-sized volcanic eruption that cuts out sunlight for months on end can now stop last year’s record being beaten.
http://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...on-record-by-a-mile-experts-say-10477138.html

Utterly amazing! Nino enhanced warmth!!!!

This year will probably end up well into the .8c's on both surface datasets.

Even though there are still several months left in the year to gather temperature readings from around the world, climate researchers believe nothing short of a Krakatoa-sized volcanic eruption that cuts out sunlight for months on end can now stop last year’s record being beaten.
http://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...on-record-by-a-mile-experts-say-10477138.html

Utterly amazing! Nino enhanced warmth!!!!

This year will probably end up well into the .8c's on both surface datasets.
OK

NASA's fault. If they hadn't sent all that junk into space and pissed off the Space Gods, this wouldn't be happening.

So why doesn't the "global warming" Illuminati take their cause to the Chinese? After all, it's not the US who's the biggest polluter in the world, it's the Chinese.

Maybe stage a protest in Tiananamen Square? I'd really like to watch that, for the hilarity, I mean.

Or better yet, those "global warmers" should take a lesson from those Buddhist monks. They can douse themselves with gasoline and set themselves on fire. Wouldn't that be dandy?

Granted, they'd be creating a pretty big "carbon footprint", but think of the lasting impression they'd make? Shit, I'll even spring for the gas and lighters. I have a credit card and I know how to use it. :biggrin:

Given the globull scientists past record of fudging data....just saying
Given the dumb shit you have posted in the past, you have zero credibility. All accusations of your bettors, from someone about a 100 IQ points below the scientists.

I see no one showing any evidence that 2015 is not going to be the hottest ever.

Given the dumb shit you have posted in the past, you have zero credibility. All accusations of your bettors, from someone about a 100 IQ points below the scientists.

I see no one showing any evidence that 2015 is not going to be the hottest ever.

Bleh, shush you little nothing. How's that? You left loons are annoying

So why doesn't the "global warming" Illuminati take their cause to the Chinese? After all, it's not the US who's the biggest polluter in the world, it's the Chinese.

Maybe stage a protest in Tiananamen Square? I'd really like to watch that, for the hilarity, I mean.

Or better yet, those "global warmers" should take a lesson from those Buddhist monks. They can douse themselves with gasoline and set themselves on fire. Wouldn't that be dandy?

Granted, they'd be creating a pretty big "carbon footprint", but think of the lasting impression they'd make? Shit, I'll even spring for the gas and lighters. I have a credit card and I know how to use it. :biggrin:
Fine. You first, dumbass. China is presently the biggest polluter. However, over the last 100 years, we have been the primary polluter.

Even if it was, there's no evident that people's SUV's, air conditioners, BBQ grills, or what the fuck ever, is making it warmer.

So the earth goes through cycles or warming and cooling. No big deal. Some people can sit in their cold dark houses for an hour on Earth Day, but I'll be in my back yard burning some tires just for fun.

Even if it was, there's no evident that people's SUV's, air conditioners, BBQ grills, or what the fuck ever, is making it warmer.

So the earth goes through cycles or warming and cooling. No big deal. Some people can sit in their cold dark houses for an hour on Earth Day, but I'll be in my back yard burning some tires just for fun.

It's called weather....some people just figured how to scam and make money off of it

Fine. You first, dumbass. China is presently the biggest polluter. However, over the last 100 years, we have been the primary polluter.

No, you people are the ones wanting to make a lasting political statement. Go right ahead, I'll spring for the gas and lighters.

Except, like the rest of the pussies who protest, scream and cry about how "evil" this country is, not one of you has the balls to make a real political statement, other than joining some stupid Facebook or Twitter protest.

What pussies. Back in the day, we knew how to protest. But this current bunch of millennials is nothing but pussies.

it's gonna be like, super duper hot!!

We're talking like, maybe as much 0.1 degrees hotter!!
post-16777-IT-crowd-were-going-to-die-gif-0SWc_zps326adfa3.gif

Obama is a serial liar.

Obama continually claims AGW is a fact as he did today in Alaska.

Why would anyone believe anything a liar says?

Obama is a serial liar.

What reason have I to give anything you post credibility?

And every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University states that AGW is a fact and that it is also a clear and present danger.

Obama is a serial liar.

What reason have I to give anything you post credibility?

And every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University states that AGW is a fact and that it is also a clear and present danger.
How does one become such a big dupe?

by a mile huh? they're still pushing for all those "grants" they are given and paid for by the TAXPAYERS. so what are they going to say now, they have all this globull warming HYPE to uphold AND to continue to lie and pull the wool over the people's eyes so they can continue to milk us all out of monies and FREEDOMS. thankfully not everyone is buying into their BULLshit

NASA's fault. If they hadn't sent all that junk into space and pissed off the Space Gods, this wouldn't be happening.

Obama's fault too. we hardly heard of gloBULL warming until he was crowned king of the world

Obama's fault too. we hardly heard of gloBULL warming until he was crowned king of the world

With all that hot air and noxious stench coming from the White House, I'd have to say you are correct. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back