Clearing Up The Mystery Why HIV/AIDS Epidemic Keeps Getting Worse

How effective do you think the CDC's ad campaign to ask gay guys to be honest with each other is?

• Fine, it is a perfect solution. Gay guys will be honest with each other.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Somewhat OK but it doesn't seem to be working.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A very poor choice. This subpopulation isn't going to suddenly curb its appetite to "get honest".

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Just curious...who was the one who voted this post "informative" on the last page?

Which is more important in your opinion?:
1. Young boys being taught that anal sex is the most deadly form of sex?.
2. Young boys not being taught that anal sex is the most deadly form of sex?

HighGravity said:

I'd have to go with Option 1.
So, just to sum up your answer, you, unlike Joe or Asclepias, feel it's better to save young boys and young men's lives than it is to thin the prospective herd of new gay recruits that might otherwise imprint themselves differently if they were afraid of anal sex since early grade school?

I tend to agree with you High Gravity. At first the curriculum-appropriate message could be a poster of a human body with arrows saying "never put anything in these places" ....with arrows pointing to the ears, eyes, nose and anus. Then next to that picture on the same poster could be a scary scene with a patient in a hospital looking very ill with concerned doctors tending him.

As the children get older, they can learn about the lower digestive tract and why it's harmful to try to use it as an artificial vagina. Because it resorbs fluids and things like viruses right into the bloodstream very readily. Unlike the vagina. Then that course could come along with a psychological component that addressing "the urges of rising hormones. Young boys' natural frustrations with girls not being easy to access sexuallly. And the notion that turning to anal sex with either boys or girls is a deadly substitute for the real thing.

I tend to agree with Joe and Asclepias on one aspect: that teaching kids to use condoms is pretty fruitless given their statistical and ongoing penchant not to use them. Kids are notoriously irresponsible and that's the reason we keep a tight watch on them until they're 18. So we all agree in theory at least that teaching "safe anal sex" [there is no such thing with youngsters for the reason I just said] is not acceptable. The only option we are left with is to put the same fear into very little kids from the earliest of ages about sticking things in certain parts of their bodies = illness, injury or death.

From there if they are truly oriented gay, they will find other ways of expressing that without killing themselves barebacking/getting HIV.

I think that's a fair compromise, right Joe, Asclepias? No amount of teaching will dissuade a truly gay boy, right? So you can put your fears/panic to rest that a truly gay boy will always grow up that way no matter what he is taught.

Silhouette, your diatribe is entertaining, but you neglect one simple fact. A condom stops the transmission of HIV.

Earlier in the thread I also gave info (and a link) that showed fewer than 10% of homosexuals are HIV positive. So 90% of the gay population is NOT spreading HIV.

The same info used by straights will work for gays. Use a condom until you know your partner is safe.

And I still ask how you want to change things, since your claim is that the danger is that the CDC allows gays to police themselves. Who else will police them?

But the ones who are spreading HIV to the 13 year old boys are definitely 100 percent queer men.

But the ones who are spreading HIV to the 13 year old boys are definitely 100 percent queer men.

And they should be prosecuted for child abuse. I have stated that over and over. There is no need to have the CDC change its programs to cover those crimes. The courts should be taking care of that. Or the programs designed to help children avoid sexual abuse. That there is a gay man involved doesn't really change anything in how the prevention programs should work.

How hypocritical.
Progressive queers maintain that children should be taught about sex very young, as a healthy, normal thing. They maintain that experimentation is *normal* and we shouldn't *ask questions* when underaged children say they are engaging in homosexual sex, because homosexuality is something they're *born* with and we don't want them to feel threatened.

Yet you admit that the fact that homos are infecting 13 y.o. boys is criminal.

Why don't we stop telling kids that it's okay to have sex, that it's normal and okay to experiment, and why don't we stop protecting predators via "confidentiality" strictures that serve NO OTHER PURPOSE except to protect people who are victimizing the underaged and weak.

How hypocritical.
Progressive queers maintain that children should be taught about sex very young, as a healthy, normal thing. They maintain that experimentation is *normal* and we shouldn't *ask questions* when underaged children say they are engaging in homosexual sex, because homosexuality is something they're *born* with and we don't want them to feel threatened.

Yet you admit that the fact that homos are infecting 13 y.o. boys is criminal.

Why don't we stop telling kids that it's okay to have sex, that it's normal and okay to experiment, and why don't we stop protecting predators via "confidentiality" strictures that serve NO OTHER PURPOSE except to protect people who are victimizing the underaged and weak.

What I said was not hypocritical at all. I simply said that adult sexual predators that abuse kids should be prosecuted. PERIOD. Straight male sexual predators who abuse kids, straight female sexual predators who abuse kids, gay male sexual predators who abuse kids, trans-whatever sexual predators who abuse kids, and anything else.

But telling kids that sex is normal and that they may be straight or gay is not the same thing as allowing adults to fuck them.

And the topic of this thread is the spread of AIDs by gay men having indiscriminate and unsafe sex, and the CDC's failure to prevent that. The 13 year olds who are molested by adults are not a failure by the CDC. The CDC's efforts to control the spread of HIV are not the issue in the cases of 13 year olds being molested.

Telling kids that kids having sex is normal IS the same as telling them it's okay for adults to fuck them.

Furthermore, it's giving the adults who DO victimize children a green light, particularly given the fact that the schools and PP clinics are loathe to share information about kids' sexual exploits with their PARENTS.

So Sillouette.

What about bisexual females? Any great threat of HIV there?

Actually, lesbians have the lowest rate of HIV of any of the groups.

My point exactly. Sillouette goes on and on about homosexuality and deep anal sexploration somehow being connected to HIV, but ignores the fact that women & girls partake in these things too, with far less risk.​

Telling kids that kids having sex is normal IS the same as telling them it's okay for adults to fuck them.

Furthermore, it's giving the adults who DO victimize children a green light, particularly given the fact that the schools and PP clinics are loathe to share information about kids' sexual exploits with their PARENTS.

Koshie, you need to get over your sexual hangups. Teens are going to have sex, they need to be educated about the consequences and taught how to do it safely.

Wrong: Statistically HIV is being spread by UNPROTECTED ANAL SEX AMONG GAY MEN/HYPERSEXUALS who are seeking mulitple, often anonymous, sex partners that can often be in the 100s each year.

Misinformation kills Jake. Aren't you worried about killing any youngsters who might take your advice at face value and not see the exponentially-increased risk of anal sex?

Koshie, you need to get over your sexual hangups. Teens are going to have sex, they need to be educated about the consequences and taught how to do it safely.

Tell me Joe, does teaching kids how to "do it safely" include explaining the details of how anal sex and typical teen non-use of condoms predict almost certainly HIV infection? Or do we leave that part out, and risk young lives, in favor of having a few boys "take one for the team" in order to not dissuade any of the youngsters from "trying the pleasures of anal sex"?

Do all of the studies and you will see most of it is caused by unprotected male sex with women. Step along, deniers.

Every good looking human being should explore the wonders of sodomy at some point in their life, preferably during our teens and twenties.

Last edited:
I don't really want to read through this whole thread - has anyone already pointed out that the title is a lie?

The AIDS epidemic is, quantifiably, not getting worse. It's getting better. The number of new diagnoses has been going steadily down for the last 15-20 years.

Some people are just crazy, and the far right has more, far more, than its share.

Forum List

Back