Even NBC Admits Monkeypox Is Gay STD

So straight men never got AIDS? I can’t believe after 40 years of HIV being isolated and studied, we’re still treated to this ignorant BS with a different virus? NO, it’s not a gay disease.

HIV is a blood born disease. Mosquito's can transmit, and obviously blood transfusions, but other than that, if you don't engage in butt fucking, you are pretty damned safe.

But that is called science, and we all know you clods don't do science.

And for the record, I don't care who you screw, just don't expect me to get some vaccine i don't need because you assholes are anti science religious nut jobs.

Because of gays.

Let's bank on the third phase wiping them out.

Scientifically yes. But, like I said, I don't care who you screw, just don't expect me to get a vaccine for a disease I will never catch.

Aug192022

Even NBC Admits Monkeypox Is Gay STD

The hyperpoliticized Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is so desperate to restore public trust that it has announced a sweeping reorganization. Yet it has hesitated to admit what even NBC News acknowledges — that monkeypox is a venereal disease spread by homosexual men:

The skin-to-skin transmission spin is intended to protect the LGBT movement from stigma. The CDC and World Health Organization have clung to it bitterly. This misinformation helps the disease to spread, assuming there are gays willing to restrict their behavior for the sake of public health.

The disease is spread through semen, casting a disturbing light on cases involving children and dogs in gay custody.
Symptoms overwhelmingly target the anorectal and genital areas. But the lesions can expand. It doesn’t help if your immune system has been suppressed by another disease spread through homosexual activity, namely AIDS. Presenting a nose to take “pride” in:

All links highlighted
Link to Paul Watson video

Look at the guys nose ....holy gay fungus batman ......looks like it should be growing on the side of a tree..
Fake news according to Trump.

HIV is a blood born disease. Mosquito's can transmit, and obviously blood transfusions, but other than that, if you don't engage in butt fucking, you are pretty damned safe.

But that is called science, and we all know you clods don't do science.

And for the record, I don't care who you screw, just don't expect me to get some vaccine i don't need because you assholes are anti science religious nut jobs.
I butt fucked my wives and never got AIDs.

Forum List

Back