Clearing Up The Mystery Why HIV/AIDS Epidemic Keeps Getting Worse

How effective do you think the CDC's ad campaign to ask gay guys to be honest with each other is?

• Fine, it is a perfect solution. Gay guys will be honest with each other.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Somewhat OK but it doesn't seem to be working.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A very poor choice. This subpopulation isn't going to suddenly curb its appetite to "get honest".

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Your reply is the very definition of a ad hominem and a delusion. Young boys dont need to be taught anything other than safe sexual practices like using a condom. Your vitriolic obsession with the gay life style is rooted in your own experiences with anal sex and reflected in your gay pop ads.

Someone's sounding a little snippy. Young boys AND girls both need to be taught that anal sex is a deadly game because we always have to assume that youngsters are the ones most often not using condoms. And the statistics bear this out. So to save lives from THE main vector of HIV in the US [using the anus and colon as an artificial vagina], we teach them that anal sex is deadly. Because it is. Penis, semen, poop and a direct line to the bloodstream don't belong in the same equation. Ever.

Another reason to teach kids to use the regular vagina instead of the artificial one [the anus] is because at least young kids see how babies are made and born when they watch animals. The temptation to "raw sex" so common in adolescents might be extra tempting of they knew no babies or unwanted pregnancies would result. So the temptation to use the anus as an artificial vagina, without protection, might be doubly so with boys knowing they won't get "the girl" pregnant with raw sex. They just might impregnate themselves with an artificial "baby" that doesn't come to term for a decade or so [death].

I'll just ask you this simple question Asclepias. Which is more important in your opinion?:

1. Young boys being taught that anal sex is the most deadly form of sex?.

2. Young boys not being taught that anal sex is the most deadly form of sex?

I'd like to see the statistics that say kids engage in anal sex as a prevention for pregnancy. I doubt you have ever been around a child in your life if you think anal sex is something they would find appealing.

Preventing Sexual Risk Behaviors and Pregnancy Among Teenagers Linking Research and Programs

Finally, recent research and clinical observations suggest that a substantial proportion of teenagers, including those who report having never had vaginal sex, are engaging in oral sex.

As to your question and attempt to box me into your limited options I say neither are important. Sex regardless of the method used can be deadly. Trying to specify anal sex as more dangerous is simply your gay obsession talking. Hence your delusion.

Last edited:
Someone's sounding a little snippy. Young boys AND girls both need to be taught that anal sex is a deadly game because we always have to assume that youngsters are the ones most often not using condoms. And the statistics bear this out. So to save lives from THE main vector of HIV in the US [using the anus and colon as an artificial vagina], we teach them that anal sex is deadly. Because it is. Penis, semen, poop and a direct line to the bloodstream don't belong in the same equation. Ever.

Another reason to teach kids to use the regular vagina instead of the artificial one [the anus] is because at least young kids see how babies are made and born when they watch animals. The temptation to "raw sex" so common in adolescents might be extra tempting of they knew no babies or unwanted pregnancies would result. So the temptation to use the anus as an artificial vagina, without protection, might be doubly so with boys knowing they won't get "the girl" pregnant with raw sex. They just might impregnate themselves with an artificial "baby" that doesn't come to term for a decade or so [death].

I'd like to see the statistics that say kids engage in anal sex as a prevention for pregnancy. I doubt you have ever been around a child in your life if you think anal sex is something they would find appealing.

As to your question and attempt to box me into your limited options I say neither are important. Sex regardless of the method used can be deadly. Trying to specify anal sex as more dangerous is simply your gay obsession talking. Hence your delusion.

Agreed, but then sex with dead bodies isn't appealing either but some folks learn to do it as their only sexual release. And then it becomes a habit/orientation. Unless you're going to posit next that people are born wanting to have sex with cadavers? I presume you've heard of necrophilia?

No, a child might be scared of making a girl pregnant or fearful of girls in general and still searching for a sexual release, imprint himself on other males and engage in anal sex. Of course an artificial vagina is nothing like the real thing. But then anyone who has had diet coke knows it's nothing like the real thing either. It's that unpleasant aftertaste that gets you. Might be the actual cause of gay teen suicide now that I think of it. Or gay teen suicidal behavior like "barebacking"..

I know homo sapiens and his various urges and self-gratifying impulses pretty well. And I've studied classical conditioning at length. In fact my job depends on knowing it like the back of my hand. [I work with and train animals daily]. You go around trying to handle a 1,200 lb stallion and you'd better know a thing or two about conditioning rewards/aversion imprinting. Same with bull cattle or a big breeding boar or sow. All mammals and many birds and reptiles also are completely under the rule of conditioning. They learn, post-natally, what environmental stuff works and what doesn't. As environments change rapidly sometimes this trait is selected for while innate stuff is suppressed genetically. It's how we domesticated most species of livestock. And how we ourselves were domesticated. If you think for a minute that homo sapiens is somehow exempt from imprinting, you are high on crack friend..

I notice you didn't answer so I'll ask again:

I'll just ask you this simple question Asclepias. Which is more important in your opinion?:

Agreed, but then sex with dead bodies isn't appealing either but some folks learn to do it as their only sexual release. And then it becomes a habit/orientation. Unless you're going to posit next that people are born wanting to have sex with cadavers? I presume you've heard of necrophilia?

No, a child might be scared of making a girl pregnant or fearful of girls in general and still searching for a sexual release, imprint himself on other males and engage in anal sex. Of course an artificial vagina is nothing like the real thing. But then anyone who has had diet coke knows it's nothing like the real thing either. It's that unpleasant aftertaste that gets you. Might be the actual cause of gay teen suicide now that I think of it. Or gay teen suicidal behavior like "barebacking"..

I know homo sapiens and his various urges and self-gratifying impulses pretty well. And I've studied classical conditioning at length. In fact my job depends on knowing it like the back of my hand. [I work with and train animals daily]. You go around trying to handle a 1,200 lb stallion and you'd better know a thing or two about conditioning rewards/aversion imprinting. Same with bull cattle or a big breeding boar or sow. All mammals and many birds and reptiles also are completely under the rule of conditioning. They learn, post-natally, what environmental stuff works and what doesn't. As environments change rapidly sometimes this trait is selected for while innate stuff is suppressed genetically. It's how we domesticated most species of livestock. And how we ourselves were domesticated. If you think for a minute that homo sapiens is somehow exempt from imprinting, you are high on crack friend..

I notice you didn't answer so I'll ask again:

So I take it you were lying when you said "And the statistics bear this out. "? You dont have stats but you want to continue your delusion. Now you are deflecting to necrophiliac? Sorry but I wont let you. Start another thread on it and I will help you face your delusions on that issue as well.

I dont know the personal hell you must have grown up in but people don't turn gay because they are afraid of getting a girl pregnant. They were gay long before that.

I dont know how your training animals has anything to do with people. People can rationalize regardless of their imprints.

You didnt notice I answered back because you are deluded. You even quoted my answer. Sniff some smelling salts or something because you sound like you are out to lunch.

Good grief, they teach them how to enjoy anal sex in Middle school.

What school did you attend? My kids never learned anything like that and they just got out of middle school.
Are you going to answer the question or not?

What school did you attend? My kids never learned anything like that and they just got out of middle school.

Riiight...and I guess you have missed all the threads about inappropriate sex instruction in our public schools across the country?

Oh wait..you posted in them all..so I guess you're just being disingenuous.

Go figure. Wonder what the motivation of THAT is.

Riiight...and I guess you have missed all the threads about inappropriate sex instruction in our public schools across the country?

What do threads have to do with reality? I'll rephrase my question since you avoided it. What school do you know of that teaches children to enjoy anal sex in middle school?

What do threads have to do with reality? I'll rephrase my question since you avoided it. What school do you know of that teaches children to enjoy anal sex in middle school?

The schools that have been busted for it, in the threads that you have participated in.

article-2540712-1AB7238F00000578-979_306x423.jpg

"Superintendent Dr Jim Hinson says that even he finds the poster troubling. He says neither he or the school board approved the poster - it was something instituted by the curriculum department."

Read more: Kansas parents fury as list of explicit sex acts posted in MIDDLE SCHOOL classroom Daily Mail Online

The schools that have been busted for it, in the threads that you have participated in.
Show me one.

Well I guess the solution for this is any men who like anal sex just find a woman with a strap on? that appears ti be waaaayyyy safer than actual butt sex, thoughts?

"Superintendent Dr Jim Hinson says that even he finds the poster troubling. He says neither he or the school board approved the poster - it was something instituted by the curriculum department."

Read more: Kansas parents fury as list of explicit sex acts posted in MIDDLE SCHOOL classroom Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Kansas parents fury as list of explicit sex acts posted in MIDDLE SCHOOL classroom Daily Mail Online

You lose retard. That was not teaching them to enjoy anal sex. It was teaching them about abstinence. Says so right in your link. The problem was that the language used was inappropriate for the age group. How did you possibly screw that one up?

At first, Shawnee School District spokesman Leigh Anne Neal defended the poster, saying it was in line with curriculum used across the country to promote abstinence.

'The item is meant to be part of a lesson, and so certainly as a standalone poster without the context of a teacher led discussion, I could see that there might be some cause for concern,' she said.

"The brochures, which were immediately removed, were posted back in October on a bulletin board the teacher made for his seventh and eighth-grade classroom.
One such brochure, created by the AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT), is titled “Use Your Head When Giving It” and features a picture of a man with his pants down, apparently receiving oral sex from another man. The pamphlet includes tips for “giving good blow jobs,” in addition to advice for avoiding syphilis and other Sexually Transmitted Infections.

"ACT spokesman Andrew Brett told the Toronto Sun that the brochures are meant to target gay adults and are meant to be posted in gay bath houses and bars. “We do use explicit language because we’re targeting a specific community where this kind of language is warranted and needed,” he told the Toronto Sun."

Toronto School Under Fire For Having Sexually Explicit Brochures Posted In Classroom

"The brochures, which were immediately removed, were posted back in October on a bulletin board the teacher made for his seventh and eighth-grade classroom.
One such brochure, created by the AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT), is titled “Use Your Head When Giving It” and features a picture of a man with his pants down, apparently receiving oral sex from another man. The pamphlet includes tips for “giving good blow jobs,” in addition to advice for avoiding syphilis and other Sexually Transmitted Infections.

"ACT spokesman Andrew Brett told the Toronto Sun that the brochures are meant to target gay adults and are meant to be posted in gay bath houses and bars. “We do use explicit language because we’re targeting a specific community where this kind of language is warranted and needed,” he told the Toronto Sun."

Toronto School Under Fire For Having Sexually Explicit Brochures Posted In Classroom

What the hell? :eek:

Kansas parents fury as list of explicit sex acts posted in MIDDLE SCHOOL classroom Daily Mail Online

You lose retard. That was not teaching them to enjoy anal sex. It was teaching them about abstinence. Says so right in your link. The problem was that the language used was inappropriate for the age group. How did you possibly screw that one up?

At first, Shawnee School District spokesman Leigh Anne Neal defended the poster, saying it was in line with curriculum used across the country to promote abstinence.

'The item is meant to be part of a lesson, and so certainly as a standalone poster without the context of a teacher led discussion, I could see that there might be some cause for concern,' she said.

It teaches anal sex as a way that 12 year old kids might *express* themselves sexually.

What the hell? :eek:

There's a reason progressive nutjobs are always praising Canada to the skies.

You lose again retard. This is the action of a lone person not a policy by the school. Do you read your links first or is the intended emotional impact leading you around by the nose?

Way to defend those who are targeting children in the schools.

Did you miss the portion of the story that said it was a curriculum-driven agenda, in the case of the anal-sex poster, and how the superintendent knew and allowed the brochures to be circulated in the classroom (use your head to give head yay!) of the children in the other case? The superintendent is also being investigated in that case.

Progressive perverts have found our schools ripe for the picking. Thank you Alfred Kinsey for infecting our education system with pedophiles, and institutionalizing pedophilia.

Forum List

Back