Clearing Up The Mystery Why HIV/AIDS Epidemic Keeps Getting Worse

How effective do you think the CDC's ad campaign to ask gay guys to be honest with each other is?

• Fine, it is a perfect solution. Gay guys will be honest with each other.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Somewhat OK but it doesn't seem to be working.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A very poor choice. This subpopulation isn't going to suddenly curb its appetite to "get honest".

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Here's what I said:
Would the kids learn a more permanent lesson about not sticking things in the eyes, nose, ears and anus at age 5 or age 15?

Here's what you said:

I don't know, I didn't know anyone who stuck things in their anus at age 5.

I did have an aunt who was a lesbian and they tried to beat it out of her. Poor woman was miserable, made the guy she was married to for a year miserable, made her train wreck of a daughter miserable.

Maybe if they just let her be gay, a lot of misery could have been avoided.
There you go again. You take a statement that you know what is being said, and you twist it to make it sound as if I said that kids at age 5 were rebelling and putting pencils in their ears. Your skill is that you hope I'll launch off in that direction and you can kill the thread by a lengthy strawman where we aren't talking about saving young boys' lives anymore by teaching them the dangers of anal sex.

How do you sleep at night knowing your intellectual dishonesty is killing our nation's youngest boys and men?

Never have I advocated beating gays like your aunt. It's possible your aunt merely hated or feared men with good reason it sounds. But that doesn't mean she was "gay". Unresolved mental issues around childhood abuse, sexual or otherwise, are not "a natural sexual orientation"..

Here's what I said:
Would the kids learn a more permanent lesson about not sticking things in the eyes, nose, ears and anus at age 5 or age 15?

Here's what you said:

I don't know, I didn't know anyone who stuck things in their anus at age 5.

I did have an aunt who was a lesbian and they tried to beat it out of her. Poor woman was miserable, made the guy she was married to for a year miserable, made her train wreck of a daughter miserable.

Maybe if they just let her be gay, a lot of misery could have been avoided.
There you go again. You take a statement that you know what is being said, and you twist it to make it sound as if I said that kids at age 5 were rebelling and putting pencils in their ears. Your skill is that you hope I'll launch off in that direction and you can kill the thread by a lengthy strawman where we aren't talking about saving young boys' lives anymore by teaching them the dangers of anal sex.

How do you sleep at night knowing your intellectual dishonesty is killing our nation's youngest boys and men?

Never have I advocated beating gays like your aunt. It's possible your aunt merely hated or feared men with good reason it sounds. But that doesn't mean she was "gay". Unresolved mental issues around childhood abuse, sexual or otherwise, are not "a natural sexual orientation"..
  • Humans are sexual creatures
    Of course homosexuality is natural, it occurs within nature and there are countless scientific studies supporting this. I find it perplexing that someone who is not gay can say that it is not natural and that it is "a choice." You would hardly know whether it is a choice or not choice if you are not gay yourself (???). Dolphins have been observed performing homosexual acts towards other dolphins. Not only has homosexuality been observed within dolphin groups but scientists have also observed dolphins expressing sexual acts towards humans. Therefore refuting the "unnatural reproduction" argument as dolphins can obviously not reproduce with homo-sapiens. Yet, even though sexual reproduction is not possible between different mammals, scientists have witnessed these animals sexually advancing upon humans and other animals.

Humans are sexual creatures
Of course homosexuality is natural, it occurs within nature and there are countless scientific studies supporting this. I find it perplexing that someone who is not gay can say that it is not natural and that it is "a choice."

Sexual orientation may in fact not be a choice after a given number of reinforcements and classical conditioning. I doubt that OCDs have a choice in what they do. But that doesn't mean society should encourage the deviations in human behavior just because compulsives feel out of control.

Humans are creatures of good and bad habits. Addiction also occurs in nature. We could just as easily enlarge the font, bold print it to say "Humans are addictive creatures" We are also creatures who lash out violently, overeat, hoard, and all manner of residual rat/monkey lower behaviors that aren't to be encouraged.

I think the problem may be a fundamental "missing of the point". It isn't hard to sink to our lower animal impulses at all. It's a piece of cake [or 50 of them if you're an eating addict]. What we must encourage in a society is restraint of lower animal sidelines while we realize the brass ring will never be fully reached. You don't eliminate the reaching by saying "it's a free for all now!".

Is it simply that you have not read history at all? The fall of every single civilization can be traced to removing the moorings and going for the animal impulses and throwing restraint to the four winds.

So we teach the youngest of kids not to stick things EVER in their eyes, ears, nose or anus because it will make them injured, ill or dead. Then I'm sure after that, a certain number of supple little boys will slip through the cracks. And after a few reinforcing episodes you'll have your new crop ready to harvest. Of course that might mean slimmer pickings for y'all. But it's totally worth it if you save boys' lives......right?

Last edited:
Of course homosexuality is natural, it occurs within nature and there are countless scientific studies supporting this. I find it perplexing that someone who is not gay can say that it is not natural and that it is "a choice."

Sexual orientation may in fact not be a choice after a given number of reinforcements and classical conditioning. I doubt that OCDs have a choice in what they do. But that doesn't mean society should encourage the deviations in human behavior just because compulsives feel out of control.

Humans are creatures of good and bad habits. Addiction also occurs in nature. We could just as easily enlarge the font, bold print it to say "Humans are addictive creatures" We are also creatures who lash out violently, overeat, hoard, and all manner of residual rat/monkey lower behaviors that aren't to be encouraged.

I think the problem may be a fundamental "missing of the point". It isn't hard to sink to our lower animal impulses at all. It's a piece of cake [or 50 of them if you're an eating addict]. What we must encourage in a society is restraint of lower animal sidelines while we realize the brass ring will never be fully reached. You don't eliminate the reaching by saying "it's a free for all now!".

Is it simply that you have not read history at all? The fall of every single civilization can be traced to removing the moorings and going for the animal impulses and throwing restraint to the four winds.

So we teach the youngest of kids not to stick things EVER in their eyes, ears, nose or anus because it will make them injured, ill or dead. Then I'm sure after that, a certain number of supple little boys will slip through the cracks. And after a few reinforcing episodes you'll have your new crop ready to harvest. Of course that might mean slimmer pickings for y'all. But it's totally worth it if you save boys' lives......right?

If you try to teach that sticking something in your rectum causes injury, illness or death, and ignore the obvious (and well known) exception of when you use a condom, your education will either fall on deaf ears or be ignored when they learn the actual facts.

If you try to teach that sticking something in your rectum causes injury, illness or death, and ignore the obvious (and well known) exception of when you use a condom, your education will either fall on deaf ears or be ignored when they learn the actual facts.

When they learn about the actual facts of the anus and colon's function and the colon's susceptability to absorbing viruses directly into the bloodstream from semen, they're likely to be utterly horrified and would tend to shun anal sex. Especially if you begin teaching this stuff very young.

Which I sense bothers you quite a lot.

there is no historical evidence bolstering the myth that homosexuality causes or caused the fall of any civilization.ever.
the point being missed here is your inability to recognise your own mental illness.

I know exactly what you are saying. You have an absolutely bizarre obsession with gay men and where they are sticking their genitals.

If adults got pleasure from sticking pencils in their ears, we'd have a lot of deaf people.

People do get pleasure from sticking their wangs in people's poopy holes. No amount of brainwashing is going to change that.

No, she was really gay. Unfortunately, her parents were really strict German Catholics who just didn't go in for that sort of thing. So she married a guy who she felt was non-threatening (he was disabled) and had a daughter she was ill-equipped to raise. But they were Catholic, so they never got divorced.

Mandate an HIV / AIDS bio-hazard tramp stamp on all infected victims to warn potential partners not to screw this asshole. :lol:

tat5.jpg

hiv-positive-tattoo.jpg

Last edited:

When they learn about the actual facts of the anus and colon's function and the colon's susceptability to absorbing viruses directly into the bloodstream from semen, they're likely to be utterly horrified and would tend to shun anal sex. Especially if you begin teaching this stuff very young.

It bothers me to teach lies. And a condom renders anal sex as safe as can be. Your reluctance to include condoms as part of the education process speaks to your motives here.

It bothers me to teach lies. And a condom renders anal sex as safe as can be. Your reluctance to include condoms as part of the education process speaks to your motives here.
the motive being if I can't ass fuck then nobody can.

Mandate an HIV / AIDS bio-hazard tramp stamp on all infected victims to warn potential partners not to screw this asshole. :lol:

tat5.jpg

hiv-positive-tattoo.jpg

Pretty interesting solution. I hope the tattoo artist was also HIV positive or got tested soon after doing that tattoo...

Not when teenagers, after decades of eduation about condoms for a variety of other reasons, statistically don't use them. Look at these statistics and say it isn't so:

Fast Facts
  • Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010.
  • Almost 60% of youth with HIV in the United States do not know they are infected. CDC - HIV Among Youth - Age - Risk - HIV AIDS

Not when teenagers, after decades of eduation about condoms for a variety of other reasons, statistically don't use them. Look at these statistics and say it isn't so:

Fast Facts
  • Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010.
  • Almost 60% of youth with HIV in the United States do not know they are infected. CDC - HIV Among Youth - Age - Risk - HIV AIDS

The only thing that is worse is the stats on abstinence.

The only thing that is worse is the stats on abstinence.

Will the world come to an end if kindergartners are taught to never stick anything in their eyes, ears, nose or anus? No. No it won't. And lives will be saved.

You know, you might be on to something. Tattooing people you consider undesirable

holocaust-tattoo.jpg
Ooooooh....scary!!! Let's make the thread go off on a tangent now that equates early education of kids to not stick things in their ears, nose, eyes and anus equivalent to the Nazis gassing the Jews!

Anything to keep those little ones ignorant and trying out anal sex. Even if it means they die. Funny and sadly ironic you trying to use Nazi death camps to justify indoctrinating little boys to their death.

Y'all are creative. I'll give you that.

This just in: ebola epidemic siezed upon by LGBTs as a new diversion to avoid discussing the HIV epidemic and related issues...

You know, you might be on to something. Tattooing people you consider undesirable

holocaust-tattoo.jpg
Idiot! No one said round them up in camps for extermination. They are desirable to others who have HIV/AIDS to have sex with. It just warns un-infected potential sex partners to use caution.

Idiot! No one said round them up in camps for extermination. They are desirable to others who have HIV/AIDS to have sex with. It just warns un-infected potential sex partners to use caution.
Very good point. HIV positive guys are thrilled to find each other. It means their sex addiction can go on unfettered and guilt-free. Great suggestion. It's just the guys like my friend who had such little regard for human life, [their own and others via a suicidal/vendetta affect of untreated mental wounds from childhood molestation] wouldn't want to get that tattoo.

Heck, don't worry though. It's not like there's a pervasive epidemic of gay guys walking around with untreated mental wounds from childhood molestation...

..ooops...wait a minute.... :scared1:

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Forum List

Back