Classy Robert DuhNiro drops the F Bomb

After this belligerent bozo ruins 40 years of relations with our allies in 30 minutes at the G7 the sane part of the UNITED STATES says FUCK TRUMP.

shutterstock_141604777-300x182.jpg
Fuck you and fuck Trump.
I guess you like the bastard ruining our relationships with our allies in one hour which took many presidents many decades to nurture.

First you said it took 30 minutes, then you said it took an hour... talking out of your ass again?

There is no outrage "Poindexter."

I'm not the one screaming disapproval on National tv because I didn't get what I wanted.

I have grandchildren who show more maturity than you and those you worship.
I don't worship celebrities -- or Trump

and yes, your outrage is fake
^^^ another victim of publicly funded education ^^^

And you are soooooooooooo smart that you think I'm a Republican.

No. There is no outrage.

So how can it be fake?

No. There is no outrage.

So how can it be fake?
Smart enough to know you and your selective outrage is fake

Guess you felt Deniro should have kept it classy and just mocked the handicapped or something..or mocking the fact that McCain is irrelevant because he is about to die soon anyway

At the end of the day, lets just say Deniro was speaking locker room banter or he was just joking -- that usually works for Trump.

Poor DeNiro. Old, bitter, angry and obsessed with Trump.

Gracie he is bitter and angry at us..

He lives in a damn mansion and pretend acts thinking what we think.

He is out of touch with his maid giving him jack Daniels in a crystal glass..

Fucking delusional

Bulldog would rather look at pics of Janet Reno, Hillary Clinton and Madeline Albright.
Apparently you feel a woman's only value is if she is something to look at or not..typical of a Republican who was never successful with chicks until he realized he could just buy them

Always the stupid one aren’t you. Your bud bulldog is the one put up the pics not me, go chew his ass.

BTW nut job, I’m a conservative not a Republican, they failed us.

After this belligerent bozo ruins 40 years of relations with our allies in 30 minutes at the G7 the sane part of the UNITED STATES says FUCK TRUMP.

shutterstock_141604777-300x182.jpg
Fuck you and fuck Trump.
I guess you like the bastard ruining our relationships with our allies in one hour which took many presidents many decades to nurture.

First you said it took 30 minutes, then you said it took an hour... talking out of your ass again?

As always.

No. There is no outrage.

So how can it be fake?

Guess you felt Deniro should have kept it classy and just mocked the handicapped or something..or mocking the fact that McCain is irrelevant because he is about to die soon anyway

At the end of the day, lets just say Deniro was speaking locker room banter or he was just joking -- that usually works for Trump.
I hear the bitter, but sinking to the Orange Wonder's level isn't going to win in the end. And we need to win.

I hear the bitter, but sinking to the Orange Wonder's level isn't going to win in the end. And we need to win.

I don't rely on Robert to win anything -- I also think it is pointless to try to win over people who are committed to their cognitive dissonance

If the opposing party (Democrats, other) want to have success -- they need to stick to policies and water down their platform to simple slogans that people identify with.

No. There is no outrage.

So how can it be fake?

You truly are socially inept, aren't you.

Let me help you out, "Poindexter."

When I go to the ballet I want to see the gracefulness, poise and beauty of the dancer. I want to feel what she feels, to be in tune with her performance.

When I go to the art museum I want to feel the artists inspiration, to see this inspiration in their works.

When I go to a play or a movie I consider the actor and want to understand and identify with the character, to know what inspired them to choose the role, what effort they put in portraying the character.

If I'm watching the Tony awards, I want to hear and feel the actor exhibit their talent, show their enthusiasm and to become interested in their accomplishment.

Again, for the socially clueless.

There is and never was outrage.

I don't want to hear or see them "mocking" the handicapped, or the President or talking "locker room" banter.

I'm done with hearing it. So much so that my wife and I just stopped supporting the arts and avoid attending these events when we have to tolerate those clueless individuals like you who feel that they are entitled to ruin these functions and events.

Last edited:

No. There is no outrage.

So how can it be fake?

Unfortunately you will not win by sinking to those levels and shunning those of us who question why the DeNiro's of this country continue with the tirade.

No. There is no outrage.

So how can it be fake?

Unfortunately you will not win by sinking to those levels and shunning those of us who question why the DeNiro's of this country continue with the tirade.
Shunning? You mean not reading Easy's posts and not reading Breitbart?
I think you and I agree on this. It's not fittin'. It's a race to the bottom as far as civil discourse goes.

I think you and I agree on this. It's not fittin'. It's a race to the bottom as far as civil discourse goes.

Say what you want to say about Obama -- but personality wise, he was a nice guy who would bend over backwards to be kind and courteous and also capitulate many times and what did it get him? They still hated him and claimed he was a brutal dictator. So playing nice with folks like that is silly -- I believe democrats need to take a page from FDR's playbook -- fight back with policies that are targeted towards the middle class

Say what you want to say about Obama -- but personality wise, he was a nice guy who would bend over backwards to be kind and courteous and also capitulate many times and what did it get him? They still hated him and claimed he was a brutal dictator. So playing nice with folks like that is silly -- I believe democrats need to take a page from FDR's playbook -- fight back with policies that are targeted towards the middle class
I believe democrats need to take a page from FDR's playbook -- fight back with policies that are targeted towards the middle class
Sounds okay to me. My objection is the "F" bomb, not the fight. I miss Obama like crazy--don't get me all misty eyed. But I didn't agree with all his policies, either. I had nothing against the Republicans having a shot to do things their way, but this country can't take another four years of Trump. That man has got to go.

Angry Left Wing Loser Robert DuhNiro yells ‘F–k Trump’ at Tony Awards during prime time TV lol.
“Hey Trump — I’m talkin’ to you!” The censors at CBS were able to bleep out his dumb liberal crackpot rant before it hit the airwaves. These loony liberals are in reality enraged at the mainstream middle class Americans who voted for Trump. Trump is trying to drain the swamp and the swamp critters are writhing in agony. Dear Mr DuhNiro, we get it, you dumb Democrat bigots hate the average Americans who live outside of LA and NYC.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/10/robe...8.2024900663.1528695156-1636319139.1524336892

DeNiro triggers cons on an epic scale. Find your safe space snowflakes.

No. There is no outrage.

So how can it be fake?

You will win when you find someone that is not worse than trump. Which is why he is sitting where he is. He was the lesser or two evils.

Forum List

Back