De Niro Threatens Republicans: 'We're Not Gonna Forget' You Supported Trump

He should consider that WE won't forget that he opposed US and Trump.
We won't forget that Trump used the office for his own enrichment at the expense of the US, while tossing the rule of law and the Constitution into the trash.

That's bullshit, BWK.

President Trump hasn't been personally enriched by the Presidency at all. Unlike, BTW, B.Hussein O, who became P<LRWSE do it.

I ewasnt to know how often Obam,a personally prifited incredibly wealthy and whose wealth expanded exponentially during his reign.

Donald J. Trump was already affluent when he descended the golden escalator at his humble Manhattan domicile back in June 2015. He didn't need to be President, but his tremendous patriotism demanded that he run and win. He wanted to give back to this country.

His previous record was that he made New York great again with his visionary building program, he conquered the world of TV, sports entertainment, gambling. He was already a hall of famer. Being President is the only thing he didn't do, and saw it was necessary.

Department of Defence has spend over $900K to Trump properties.
Not the point what it was for. Trump is making money from his position.

For security..

We won't forget that Trump used the office for his own enrichment at the expense of the US, while tossing the rule of law and the Constitution into the trash.

How did he do that? If your talking about a few hotel rooms, News flash poor broke ass uneducated voter, thats chump change, if your talking the Constitution, please provide a link because I have 50 that the boy king Obama did

How did he do that? If your talking about a few hotel rooms, News flash poor broke ass uneducated voter, thats chump change, if your talking the Constitution, please provide a link because I have 50 that the boy king Obama did

List all the times Obama profited from government spending.

Trump has charged the Secret Service tens of thousands of dollars to rent golf carts to follow Trump around the golf course.

How about that one, assfuck.

Or when he leased the use of Trump Tower elevator so the Secret Service could used it.

The DoD spent nealy a million dollars at his properties.

But hey, show me whrere Obama did thiis shit.

You people are dumber that shit.

L
Michelle Obama's Africa Trip Cost More Than $424,142 | Politics
U.S. News & World Report

Oct 4, 2011 · First lady Michelle Obama's family trip to South Africa and Botswana in June cost taxpayers well over $424,000, according to new accounting ...

Michelle Obama Lavish Expenses Cost Taxpayers Big
Newsmax.com
upload_2019-4-15_23-28-27.jpeg

Aug 25, 2015 · Michelle Obama's recent trips overseas hardly qualify as official ... Apparently, the Obama family continues to bill the taxpayers for ... In February, Michelle Obama took a weekend trip to Aspen, ...

Oy

This guy thinks the rest of the country are on community message boards!!:springbed:

Only those in a state of perpetual rage care about Russia anymore. Check the ratings for CNN.....LOL....thats how many people care.:hello77:

Everybody knows the Hollywood assholes have zero political pull with the public. We found out in 2016 that nobody paid attention to Deniro or any other of the Hollywood meatheads. The extreme haters of their own country get giddy when the Deniro type's go into head explosion mode, but it's a sliver of voters.:up:
Collusion and obstruction by Trump were proven. People better double down on caring about it.

They were? What alternate universe do you live in?
Oy

This guy thinks the rest of the country are on community message boards!!:springbed:

Only those in a state of perpetual rage care about Russia anymore. Check the ratings for CNN.....LOL....thats how many people care.:hello77:

Everybody knows the Hollywood assholes have zero political pull with the public. We found out in 2016 that nobody paid attention to Deniro or any other of the Hollywood meatheads. The extreme haters of their own country get giddy when the Deniro type's go into head explosion mode, but it's a sliver of voters.:up:
Collusion and obstruction by Trump were proven. People better double down on caring about it.

lol

by whom?
And more importantly, the American public has proven it in broad daylight.

Why do you get your news from a comedian..............

and you do know the word "Hope" is not a request right ?

Our news comes from Trump himself. No one needs comedians or Mueller. Trump tells us in broad daylight that he has colluded and obstructed. And here's the thing, not one Republican has rebutted those claims.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

56656202_2148743811830147_4815411349662203904_n.jpg

Do you support the implied threat of violence in De-Niro's statement?
There was no threat. We are allowed ( at least until your orange master deems in illegal) to protest. We are allowed to consider the actions of Republicans when we vote,.

Of course people will consider the past political actions of people "When they vote". That does not need to be said. That is NORMAL.

Have you missed all the hysteria from the Left, constantly arguing that "this is not normal"?

Your pretense that De Niro's statement was about normal politics and not some form of violent payback, is nothing but defense of the use of the threat of political violence.

I can test that theory right now.

Do you disavow Antifa?

That's bullshit, BWK.

President Trump hasn't been personally enriched by the Presidency at all. Unlike, BTW, B.Hussein O, who became incredibly wealthy and whose wealth expanded exponentially during his reign.

Donald J. Trump was already affluent when he descended the golden escalator at his humble Manhattan domicile back in June 2015. He didn't need to be President, but his tremendous patriotism demanded that he run and win. He wanted to give back to this country.

His previous record was that he made New York great again with his visionary building program, he conquered the world of TV, sports entertainment, gambling. He was already a hall of famer. Being President is the only thing he didn't do, and saw it was necessary.

For security..

900k? I dismissed that as irrelevant bullshit.

There are no implied threats in his comments. It's Republican make believe as always.

"We're not going to forget what you did"?

THat is a clear threat.

At best you could argue that maybe he meant, that there will be POLITICAL consequences for Republicans.

BUT considering the way that those consequences have ALREADY moved beyond political to street violence, that is being far more generous with De Niro than he deserves.

BUT, if you can show me, de niro walking it back, I will consider it.

Robert Denigro has a right to his opinion, but when he expresses it he has to accept the fallout/blow back that comes with shooting your mouth off.

At this point in his career, with his advanced age and creeping senility, he might be trying to parlay his acting career into a political career? Who knows?

He wont get my vote, that is for certain.

But it has been a while since an actors opinion, one of a gazillion thespian leftists, really mattered at all anyway.

For most of us, what some thespian thinks has never mattered at all, really.

Not the point what it was for. Trump is making money from his position.

For security..

List all the times Obama profited from government spending.

Trump has charged the Secret Service tens of thousands of dollars to rent golf carts to follow Trump around the golf course.

How about that one, assfuck.

Or when he leased the use of Trump Tower elevator so the Secret Service could used it.

The DoD spent nealy a million dollars at his properties.

But hey, show me whrere Obama did thiis shit.

You people are dumber that shit.

L

Obama was worth $50 bucks before he was president now he is a multi millionare hanging around other millionares , trump's wealth dropped on the Forbes list..

Don't you ever read the news?

Obama wrote books.

Trump steals your tax money.

Trump's net worth falls because peiople are now seeing what a stupid, dishonest person he really is.

I can't believe your that fucking ignorant to try me???

How Barack Obama Has Made $20 Million Since Arriving In Washington

How Barack Obama Has Made $20 Million Since Arriving In Washington

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fdanalexander%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F01%2FBarack-net-worth-cover-photo.jpg
When Barack Obama joined the U.S. Senate in 2005, he was a 43-year old former law professor making $85,000 a year. In the 12 years since then, he won the White House, reworked the nation’s laws, ended two wars—and earned $20 million.

Your own article: 15 Million from books, 3 million as salary as President.

Well Bobby, I'm going to remember you threatened me, and supported every anti American Far Left Loon, and policy known to Man. You better be content being a Has Been, Washed Up, Irrelevant entertainer.

That's bullshit, BWK.

President Trump hasn't been personally enriched by the Presidency at all. Unlike, BTW, B.Hussein O, who became incredibly wealthy and whose wealth expanded exponentially during his reign.

For security..

Trump profited by stay at his own properties & charging the government for his own protection costs.

charging the government for his own protection costs

Its required by law ignorant one..............

See, I love it when theTrumpettes are too stupid to get the point.

The question was whether Trump is personally profiting.

He charges his security detail to stay, eat, use his facilities. Including renting golf csrts to follow him around hois golf course while he plays golf. Tens of thousands of dollars.

You are dumb enough to argue the point.

There are no implied threats in his comments. It's Republican make believe as always.

"We're not going to forget what you did"?

THat is a clear threat.

At best you could argue that maybe he meant, that there will be POLITICAL consequences for Republicans.

BUT considering the way that those consequences have ALREADY moved beyond political to street violence, that is being far more generous with De Niro than he deserves.

BUT, if you can show me, de niro walking it back, I will consider it.

It is not a threat of violence. You are delusional as usual.

Apparently this dumb fuck has a restaurant in NYC..... a good place to send a dead horses head to.... or a smelly fish!!!!

Robert DeNiro's NYC Restaurants in Tribeca | Duane Street Hotel
Duane Street Hotel › blog › robe...

View attachment 255667
You Eatin' With Me? Robert DeNiro's NYC Restaurants. Locanda Verde Restaurant. De Niro and esteemed chef Andrew Carmellini partnered up to open this friendly, warm and delicious restaurant in Tribeca. Tribeca Grill Restaurant. Nobu Downtown Restaurant..

‐--------------

Speaking in a “Hollywood Reporter in Studio” interview, actor Robert De Niro, who has repeatedly stated his hatred for President Trump, enlarged his target to include Republicans in general, threatening, “We’re not gonna forget” that they supported Trump. De Niro also warned that if the Mueller report didn’t eventually give leftists what they wanted, “There's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests.”

The segment of the interview dealing with Trump started with the interviewer asking De Niro about his performance as Special Counsel Robert Mueller on “Saturday Night Live.” De Niro grandly stated, "I consider it my civic duty to do that part — just to be there because he doesn't say much, but he doesn’t have to. It's that simple. I might even be happier the day that Mueller puts him in handcuffs, takes him in an orange jumpsuit and puts him away for a long time."

Asked how he felt about Attorney General William Barr’s summary of the Mueller report, De Niro first lauded Democrats, saying, "It's pathetic. You know it’s interesting that Democrats are trying to do the right thing and say, 'We're waiting for justice to come,' and then it doesn’t come. Or it will come in a way, Mueller presented it in a way that's up to us and Congress to make, come up with the results, but now it’s being barred by Barr. And that's to be seen now what Congress will do and how effective they're going to be."

Then he warned, "But I think there's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests if this is not resolved. We have to know what went on. We have to know. The handwriting's on the wall. These people are all crooks; they’re doing it before our very eyes. Trump obstructed justice all the time, first by firing Comey and all the other things and saying it on NBC with Lester Holt, I mean, what are we taking about? It’s right before our eyes. Justice has to be served.”

De Niro pontificated:

To me and to many of us, Mueller represented justice. And he still does. He’s been muted by Barr and what’s going on and by Republicans. I don’t know what’s happened in this country with the Republicans. I mean, the Republicans with Nixon didn’t do this, but these Republicans are. And we’re not gonna forget about them, because when later on, years to come, long after Trump is gone, there are gonna be writers, as soon as any of these characters come out, emerge, in some way, they’re gonna remind us of all the things that these Republicans did during the time of Trump.

As noted by The Daily Wire last June, at the Tony Awards, De Niro displayed his erudite knowledge of politics, utter command of the most sophisticated verbiage from his personal lexicon and well-deserved reputation as a man of class and gentility by marching on stage to applause, then leaning into the microphone and bellowing, “I’m gonna say one thing: “F*** Trump.” As the crowd screamed its approval and rose to their feet to give him a standing ovation, De Niro called out, “It’s no longer 'Down with Trump,' it’s 'F*** Trump!'”

Other times De Niro has vented his spleen regarding Trump:

Telling The Hollywood Reporter, "I feel like I did after 9/11," after Trump was elected.

Calling Trump an “idiot.”

Blustering at the Annual Hudson River Park Gala "F*** you, Donald Trump. It’s a horror with this mother***er.”

Pontificating at The National Board of Review Annual awards, “It's The Emperor's New Clothes — the guy is a f***ing fool."

Opining that Trump “lacks any sense of humanity or compassion."
IT’S TIRED OLD MATERIAL: Award show surprise! Boos meet De Niro’s anti-Trump tirade.

Apparently this dumb fuck has a restaurant in NYC..... a good place to send a dead horses head to.... or a smelly fish!!!!

View attachment 255667
You Eatin' With Me? Robert DeNiro's NYC Restaurants. Locanda Verde Restaurant. De Niro and esteemed chef Andrew Carmellini partnered up to open this friendly, warm and delicious restaurant in Tribeca. Tribeca Grill Restaurant. Nobu Downtown Restaurant..

‐--------------

Speaking in a “Hollywood Reporter in Studio” interview, actor Robert De Niro, who has repeatedly stated his hatred for President Trump, enlarged his target to include Republicans in general, threatening, “We’re not gonna forget” that they supported Trump. De Niro also warned that if the Mueller report didn’t eventually give leftists what they wanted, “There's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests.”

The segment of the interview dealing with Trump started with the interviewer asking De Niro about his performance as Special Counsel Robert Mueller on “Saturday Night Live.” De Niro grandly stated, "I consider it my civic duty to do that part — just to be there because he doesn't say much, but he doesn’t have to. It's that simple. I might even be happier the day that Mueller puts him in handcuffs, takes him in an orange jumpsuit and puts him away for a long time."

Asked how he felt about Attorney General William Barr’s summary of the Mueller report, De Niro first lauded Democrats, saying, "It's pathetic. You know it’s interesting that Democrats are trying to do the right thing and say, 'We're waiting for justice to come,' and then it doesn’t come. Or it will come in a way, Mueller presented it in a way that's up to us and Congress to make, come up with the results, but now it’s being barred by Barr. And that's to be seen now what Congress will do and how effective they're going to be."

Then he warned, "But I think there's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests if this is not resolved. We have to know what went on. We have to know. The handwriting's on the wall. These people are all crooks; they’re doing it before our very eyes. Trump obstructed justice all the time, first by firing Comey and all the other things and saying it on NBC with Lester Holt, I mean, what are we taking about? It’s right before our eyes. Justice has to be served.”

De Niro pontificated:

To me and to many of us, Mueller represented justice. And he still does. He’s been muted by Barr and what’s going on and by Republicans. I don’t know what’s happened in this country with the Republicans. I mean, the Republicans with Nixon didn’t do this, but these Republicans are. And we’re not gonna forget about them, because when later on, years to come, long after Trump is gone, there are gonna be writers, as soon as any of these characters come out, emerge, in some way, they’re gonna remind us of all the things that these Republicans did during the time of Trump.

As noted by The Daily Wire last June, at the Tony Awards, De Niro displayed his erudite knowledge of politics, utter command of the most sophisticated verbiage from his personal lexicon and well-deserved reputation as a man of class and gentility by marching on stage to applause, then leaning into the microphone and bellowing, “I’m gonna say one thing: “F*** Trump.” As the crowd screamed its approval and rose to their feet to give him a standing ovation, De Niro called out, “It’s no longer 'Down with Trump,' it’s 'F*** Trump!'”

Telling The Hollywood Reporter, "I feel like I did after 9/11," after Trump was elected.

Blustering at the Annual Hudson River Park Gala "F*** you, Donald Trump. It’s a horror with this mother***er.”

Pontificating at The National Board of Review Annual awards, “It's The Emperor's New Clothes — the guy is a f***ing fool."

tumblr_mwksjxx5q61rqd0kpo1_250.gif
r3chb7qro8521.gif

So let me understand this what DeNiro says is gospel and what he has to share is based on profound wisdom and knowledge so pay attention to him? For the sake of God the man is an actor, puts his pants on one leg at a time, contributed nothing other than entertainment, a distraction from the trials and tribulations of the real world.

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

tumblr_mwksjxx5q61rqd0kpo1_250.gif
r3chb7qro8521.gif

I saw that fight, and I think the world of Evander, but he was head butting Tyson., Tyson had warned Hollyfield and Ref that it was illegal and it damn well better stop. Neither of them stopped it, so Tyson did.

Poor fellow can't get an acting job. When was the last big movie that he stared in? Once you get addicted to being in the spotlight it is very hard to let it go.
The funny part is he really thinks there are people who are hanging on his every word.
Explain that addiction to Trump.

Forum List

Back