De Niro Threatens Republicans: 'We're Not Gonna Forget' You Supported Trump

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Apparently this dumb fuck has a restaurant in NYC..... a good place to send a dead horses head to.... or a smelly fish!!!!

Robert DeNiro's NYC Restaurants in Tribeca | Duane Street Hotel
Duane Street Hotel â€ș blog â€ș robe...

upload_2019-4-13_12-27-14.jpeg
You Eatin' With Me? Robert DeNiro's NYC Restaurants. Locanda Verde Restaurant. De Niro and esteemed chef Andrew Carmellini partnered up to open this friendly, warm and delicious restaurant in Tribeca. Tribeca Grill Restaurant. Nobu Downtown Restaurant..

‐--------------

Speaking in a “Hollywood Reporter in Studio” interview, actor Robert De Niro, who has repeatedly stated his hatred for President Trump, enlarged his target to include Republicans in general, threatening, “We’re not gonna forget” that they supported Trump. De Niro also warned that if the Mueller report didn’t eventually give leftists what they wanted, “There's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests.”

The segment of the interview dealing with Trump started with the interviewer asking De Niro about his performance as Special Counsel Robert Mueller on “Saturday Night Live.” De Niro grandly stated, "I consider it my civic duty to do that part — just to be there because he doesn't say much, but he doesn’t have to. It's that simple. I might even be happier the day that Mueller puts him in handcuffs, takes him in an orange jumpsuit and puts him away for a long time."

Asked how he felt about Attorney General William Barr’s summary of the Mueller report, De Niro first lauded Democrats, saying, "It's pathetic. You know it’s interesting that Democrats are trying to do the right thing and say, 'We're waiting for justice to come,' and then it doesn’t come. Or it will come in a way, Mueller presented it in a way that's up to us and Congress to make, come up with the results, but now it’s being barred by Barr. And that's to be seen now what Congress will do and how effective they're going to be."

Then he warned, "But I think there's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests if this is not resolved. We have to know what went on. We have to know. The handwriting's on the wall. These people are all crooks; they’re doing it before our very eyes. Trump obstructed justice all the time, first by firing Comey and all the other things and saying it on NBC with Lester Holt, I mean, what are we taking about? It’s right before our eyes. Justice has to be served.”

De Niro pontificated:

To me and to many of us, Mueller represented justice. And he still does. He’s been muted by Barr and what’s going on and by Republicans. I don’t know what’s happened in this country with the Republicans. I mean, the Republicans with Nixon didn’t do this, but these Republicans are. And we’re not gonna forget about them, because when later on, years to come, long after Trump is gone, there are gonna be writers, as soon as any of these characters come out, emerge, in some way, they’re gonna remind us of all the things that these Republicans did during the time of Trump.

As noted by The Daily Wire last June, at the Tony Awards, De Niro displayed his erudite knowledge of politics, utter command of the most sophisticated verbiage from his personal lexicon and well-deserved reputation as a man of class and gentility by marching on stage to applause, then leaning into the microphone and bellowing, “I’m gonna say one thing: “F*** Trump.” As the crowd screamed its approval and rose to their feet to give him a standing ovation, De Niro called out, “It’s no longer 'Down with Trump,' it’s 'F*** Trump!'”

Other times De Niro has vented his spleen regarding Trump:

Telling The Hollywood Reporter, "I feel like I did after 9/11," after Trump was elected.

Calling Trump an “idiot.”

Blustering at the Annual Hudson River Park Gala "F*** you, Donald Trump. It’s a horror with this mother***er.”

Pontificating at The National Board of Review Annual awards, “It's The Emperor's New Clothes — the guy is a f***ing fool."

Opining that Trump “lacks any sense of humanity or compassion."

Apparently this dumb fuck has a restaurant in NYC..... a good place to send a dead horses head to.... or a smelly fish!!!!

View attachment 255667
You Eatin' With Me? Robert DeNiro's NYC Restaurants. Locanda Verde Restaurant. De Niro and esteemed chef Andrew Carmellini partnered up to open this friendly, warm and delicious restaurant in Tribeca. Tribeca Grill Restaurant. Nobu Downtown Restaurant..

‐--------------

Speaking in a “Hollywood Reporter in Studio” interview, actor Robert De Niro, who has repeatedly stated his hatred for President Trump, enlarged his target to include Republicans in general, threatening, “We’re not gonna forget” that they supported Trump. De Niro also warned that if the Mueller report didn’t eventually give leftists what they wanted, “There's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests.”

The segment of the interview dealing with Trump started with the interviewer asking De Niro about his performance as Special Counsel Robert Mueller on “Saturday Night Live.” De Niro grandly stated, "I consider it my civic duty to do that part — just to be there because he doesn't say much, but he doesn’t have to. It's that simple. I might even be happier the day that Mueller puts him in handcuffs, takes him in an orange jumpsuit and puts him away for a long time."

Asked how he felt about Attorney General William Barr’s summary of the Mueller report, De Niro first lauded Democrats, saying, "It's pathetic. You know it’s interesting that Democrats are trying to do the right thing and say, 'We're waiting for justice to come,' and then it doesn’t come. Or it will come in a way, Mueller presented it in a way that's up to us and Congress to make, come up with the results, but now it’s being barred by Barr. And that's to be seen now what Congress will do and how effective they're going to be."

Then he warned, "But I think there's going to be a lot of mass demonstrations, a lot of protests if this is not resolved. We have to know what went on. We have to know. The handwriting's on the wall. These people are all crooks; they’re doing it before our very eyes. Trump obstructed justice all the time, first by firing Comey and all the other things and saying it on NBC with Lester Holt, I mean, what are we taking about? It’s right before our eyes. Justice has to be served.”

De Niro pontificated:

To me and to many of us, Mueller represented justice. And he still does. He’s been muted by Barr and what’s going on and by Republicans. I don’t know what’s happened in this country with the Republicans. I mean, the Republicans with Nixon didn’t do this, but these Republicans are. And we’re not gonna forget about them, because when later on, years to come, long after Trump is gone, there are gonna be writers, as soon as any of these characters come out, emerge, in some way, they’re gonna remind us of all the things that these Republicans did during the time of Trump.

As noted by The Daily Wire last June, at the Tony Awards, De Niro displayed his erudite knowledge of politics, utter command of the most sophisticated verbiage from his personal lexicon and well-deserved reputation as a man of class and gentility by marching on stage to applause, then leaning into the microphone and bellowing, “I’m gonna say one thing: “F*** Trump.” As the crowd screamed its approval and rose to their feet to give him a standing ovation, De Niro called out, “It’s no longer 'Down with Trump,' it’s 'F*** Trump!'”

Telling The Hollywood Reporter, "I feel like I did after 9/11," after Trump was elected.

Blustering at the Annual Hudson River Park Gala "F*** you, Donald Trump. It’s a horror with this mother***er.”

Pontificating at The National Board of Review Annual awards, “It's The Emperor's New Clothes — the guy is a f***ing fool."

He's such a nasty fucking troll.

I still like him in Heat and GFII and I don't care that he likes sucking Michelle Obama's cock

De Niro is a funny guy who shouldn't be taken seriously. He made a career out of playing gangsters and psychopaths but Hollywood passed him by long ago. His anger is funny and childish, not credible or impressive.

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

So lemme get this straight------------

Robert deNiro is warning that there will be demonstrations and writers who will chronicle these times....

---- and you're calling for sending dead horse heads to his restaurant ..........

And this makes HIM the "threat"?

Poor fellow can't get an acting job. When was the last big movie that he stared in? Once you get addicted to being in the spotlight it is very hard to let it go.
The funny part is he really thinks there are people who are hanging on his every word.

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

Robert deNiro is warning that there will be demonstrations and writers who will chronicle these times....

---- and you're calling for sending dead horse heads to his restaurant ..........

It makes him a pre-senile has been.

He needs to go back to the pedo-prossies.

Jo

Poor fellow can't get an acting job. When was the last big movie that he stared in? Once you get addicted to being in the spotlight it is very hard to let it go.
The funny part is he really thinks there are people who are hanging on his every word.

He's was a great one though....emphasis on the word was.

Jo

Apparently the OP is.

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

He is not a soldier, fireman, doctor or police officer. He is a freaking actor. He needs to STFU.

He's was a great one though....emphasis on the word was.

Jo
He was a producer for Bohemian Rhapsody and has starred in two movies so far this year. Pretty busy for a guy you call a "was".

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

You really DO HAVE SHIT FOR BRAINS.... and know absolutely nothing!.....the Rodent strikes again...ROFLMFAO

He was a producer for Bohemian Rhapsody and has starred in two movies so far this year. Pretty busy for a guy you call a "was".
He's in cheap one joke movies now like "Dirty Grandpa". I would say was a great actor is an apt description.

Last edited:

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

Has been actor desperately trying to be relevant. Yawn.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but when he says "We are not going to forget.", who is he referring to exactly and how many people are in the group? Who is this "we" that he is speaking of?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

View attachment 255667

‐--------------

De Niro pontificated:

DeNiro is still alive? He is a Hollywood elitist, who cares what he thinks.

Total Has Been like many others looking for attention by bashing Trump and the Republicans. He's old an annoying and doesn't like the fact that he is IRRELEVANT. He is the Hillary of Hollywood.

Does anyone care what this senile, burnt-out, one-note hack of an actor (who only knows how to play gangsters) has to say/threaten about anything? He's an overrated has-been with that stupid, angry-punk-sounding New Yawkah accent (pronouncing t's like d's) who's been slumming from one horribly bad movie to another for the past 20 years. The fat old pig is irrelevant.

I'll bet DeNiro has always been butthurt that his friend Scorsese dumped him for the even more insufferable Leonardo DiCraprio (who always gives the frantic impression of trying too hard).

He equated trump’s election with 9-11. He didn’t even consider trump policy. No mention of trump policy in this instance either. He just blindly roots for the team.
Has he been called out on his islamophobic bit on SNL back in 2001? I thought it was hilarious but in order to be consistent, dems need to dig that out and blackball Deniro.

Forum List

Back