Classy Robert DuhNiro drops the F Bomb

Shunning? You mean not reading Easy's posts and not reading Breitbart?
I think you and I agree on this. It's not fittin'. It's a race to the bottom as far as civil discourse goes.

Say what you want to say about Obama -- but personality wise, he was a nice guy who would bend over backwards to be kind and courteous and also capitulate many times and what did it get him? They still hated him and claimed he was a brutal dictator. So playing nice with folks like that is silly -- I believe democrats need to take a page from FDR's playbook -- fight back with policies that are targeted towards the middle class
I believe democrats need to take a page from FDR's playbook -- fight back with policies that are targeted towards the middle class
Sounds okay to me. My objection is the "F" bomb, not the fight. I miss Obama like crazy--don't get me all misty eyed. But I didn't agree with all his policies, either. I had nothing against the Republicans having a shot to do things their way, but this country can't take another four years of Trump. That man has got to go.
Nope. Not until someone else is a lesser evil. Good luck with that, what with all the libs screaming, stomping, crying.

Angry Left Wing Loser Robert DuhNiro yells ‘F–k Trump’ at Tony Awards during prime time TV lol.
“Hey Trump — I’m talkin’ to you!” The censors at CBS were able to bleep out his dumb liberal crackpot rant before it hit the airwaves. These loony liberals are in reality enraged at the mainstream middle class Americans who voted for Trump. Trump is trying to drain the swamp and the swamp critters are writhing in agony. Dear Mr DuhNiro, we get it, you dumb Democrat bigots hate the average Americans who live outside of LA and NYC.

https://pagesix.com/2018/06/10/robe...8.2024900663.1528695156-1636319139.1524336892
So the mainstream middle class is all named Trump, that's gonna cause a lot of confusion..

Nope.

Can't you people get your lies straight?

did you read the link?

The link? I safeguard my hard drive. "The New York Post also operates the celebrity gossip site PageSix.com," No better than a Click Bait website

and while their text/content reads: Hey Trump — I’m talkin’ to you!” One does not see or hear that ion the video.

Last edited:
De Niro's babblings have zero value. He is a loser and a nutcase.... and he can go suck a mango.

I prefer to listen to people like him!:2up: :clap:

Forum List

Back