Cinderella Marriages A Thing Of The Past?

I thought the average women was far more intelligent that the average man. If these two statements are true, there must be a lot of women who refuse to get married.

Where did you hear this? Or am I just missing the sarcasm?

I thought the average women was far more intelligent that the average man. If these two statements are true, there must be a lot of women who refuse to get married.

I'm with Nienna, where do you get that from? Has not been my experience.

This is what the feminists have been telling us for the last 40 years. And my mom and sisters too. And NONE OF THEM has EVER been wrong.

Seriously, you are mistaken. Most women do not think that.

This is what the feminists have been telling us for the last 40 years. And my mom and sisters too. And NONE OF THEM has EVER been wrong.

Feminazis are completely wrong about men, women, and the relationships between them. Sorry you are surrounded by domineering women. But, I think they act/believe this way out of fear. They fear that men will dominate THEM, so they become the tyrants, themselves. What they don't realize is that MOST men are good-willed. If a woman treats her man with respect, gives him the authority he deserves, he will most likely turn around and treat her carefully, being loving and giving toward her. Of course, there are abusive men who seek to dominate and control their women, but MOST men are NOT abusers. Sad that all men have been tarred with that brush.

Feminazis are completely wrong about men, women, and the relationships between them. Sorry you are surrounded by domineering women. But, I think they act/believe this way out of fear. They fear that men will dominate THEM, so they become the tyrants, themselves. ......
God help us if Hillary, the AntiChrist, gets elected.

Forum List

Back