CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To Frame Hillary Clinton

according to the CIA the documents in question were Alteredd from the original documents that they had sent to them... the only person who received these documents was Gowdy ... now these people here like you say have gone off in another direction, as you say they appear to be doing ... the sad part here is here we have caught a republican who was Alledge altering the documents and this doesn't make them angry ...

And wouldn't he now be subject to charges? It is obvious that he has committed fraud.

Republicans have spent millions of taxpayer dollars to entrap themselves in fraud. It was never about lives. The Republican party is so far off the rails they may never find their way back. Holy shite.

The fraud here is the fraud committed by the Clintons and their money laundering foundation, their 20 million received for "speeches", and the habitual lies from both of them. Add the illegality of transmitting classified data over an unsecure private server and you have long jail terms coming. But I forgot, the Clintons are above the law, right?
were not taking about their foundation ... I'm sure there are many post out there about their foundations ... why don't you take your words of wisdom there to share with them ... right now we are speaking about Gowdy altering CIA documents ... that what we are speaking about here ... you are more then welcome to comment on his behavior but as for their foundation take it where its being discussed

see post #164
go educate yourself ... gowdy wasn't under oath of any kind ... he can do anything he wants without being indicted you idiot... all that can be done is pointing it out ... which it has ... correct me if Im wrong have you hear anything from Gowdy sense he's been outed??? answer not a peep

s0n..........nobody cares about this.

Being on one single Marxist website makes it a non-story.:bye1:

and people rant about my grammar ... so what you are saying here that the CIA who sent a letter to rep .Commings saying the documents in question were altered from the original documents that are in question is me not being ethical ??? really ??? you want to go there ??? seems to me if anyone is not ethical it's you ... you here her being called a crooked, but you have any proof of her ever committing a crime, just right wing nut jobs like yourself saying so ... you heard her testimony at the Benghazi hearings and not one of her statements turned out to not be a lie... Now you want me to shut the fuck up if any one here who needs too shut the fuck up thats you ... why ??? you haven't any clue in what you're talking about

As you fucktards have been saying about Hillary, you have no proof, where is the indictment? Where is the conviction? He has not been tried or convicted it is only your say so. And the CIA does what the CIA director tells them to do. Do you know who the CIA Director was appointed by?

Learn something, moron.
Gowdy isn't under oath at a hearing ... just the people he speaks to ... I realize fuctards like you haven't any clue how the "gubment" works but hey, what can I say

Irrelevant. Answer my question.
i did ... you're to stupid to realize that I did answer the question... if you are not under oath of any kind, you can do and say what the hell you want ... until you are then there isn't anything anyone can do accept point out the lie ... which i did moron
That wasn't the question you illiterate nit wit.
on you're soooooo cerebral you don't even know what you asked ... my bad

according to the CIA the documents in question were Alteredd from the original documents that they had sent to them... the only person who received these documents was Gowdy ... now these people here like you say have gone off in another direction, as you say they appear to be doing ... the sad part here is here we have caught a republican who was Alledge altering the documents and this doesn't make them angry ...

And wouldn't he now be subject to charges? It is obvious that he has committed fraud.

Republicans have spent millions of taxpayer dollars to entrap themselves in fraud. It was never about lives. The Republican party is so far off the rails they may never find their way back. Holy shite.

The fraud here is the fraud committed by the Clintons and their money laundering foundation, their 20 million received for "speeches", and the habitual lies from both of them. Add the illegality of transmitting classified data over an unsecure private server and you have long jail terms coming. But I forgot, the Clintons are above the law, right?
were not taking about their foundation ... I'm sure there are many post out there about their foundations ... why don't you take your words of wisdom there to share with them ... right now we are speaking about Gowdy altering CIA documents ... that what we are speaking about here ... you are more then welcome to comment on his behavior but as for their foundation take it where its being discussed

see post #164
go educate yourself ... gowdy wasn't under oath of any kind ... he can do anything he wants without being indicted you idiot... all that can be done is pointing it out ... which it has ... correct me if Im wrong have you hear anything from Gowdy sense he's been outed??? answer not a peep

tampering with evidence does not require being under oath to be illegal. You made the accusation, now back it up or STFU.

see post #164

Let me see if it's possible to dumb this down enough for even you to understand:

One the one hand, you lefties claim that the accusations against Hillary that have been going on since before you were born, are nothing but a smear campaign by the right because she has never been convicted if anything, yet you deny that the accusations against Gowdy are a left wing smear campaign even though he has not been convicted of anything.

Is that basic and at a low enough verbal level for you to understand?

Hillary Clinton deleted e-mails. She is guilty of destroying evidence and obstruction of justice.
Hillary Clinton deleted all email from personal server - CNNPolitics.com
Jebus Christo, you post an article from March of 2015?

you revel in your ignorance don't you....

THE GOWDY STORY IS A LIE.....

the server was NEVER WIPED CLEAN, GOWDY WAS LYING AND SPEAKING BEFORE HE NEW THE EVIDENCE, ONCE AGAIN.

stop lying, please STOP LYING and inform yourself....

NOTHING was wiped clean, the FBI STATED NOTHING WAS WIPED from her server when they received it and they got all of her emails including her personal emails that she deleted from her email box, that were not suppose to go to the gvt archives to be saved, per the law.....per the rules.

The FBI has had ALL of her emails including the personal ones,

SINCE AUGUST OF 2015

Meh, you are just an idiot. Large type doesn't make you smarter. It does not matter if the FBI had all her e-mails. She attempted to destroy evidence and the fact that they got them anyway, does not make her innocent. Are you at least smart enough to understand that?
AGAIN, That's another LIE from your beloved right wing!

Please, for the love of God and truth, INFORM YOURSELF.

The RULES AND REGS STATE that all government workers are NOT suppose to forward their personal emails to the government archives, and to only forward to them for record keeping, any of their emails that are government related or have govt documents attached.

She simply FOLLOWED the rules and did not send her personal emails to the govt National archives...as the law/rules states....

You really have not been following this have you?

It wasn't the national archives that asked for them you ignorant twit. It was the investigative committee and the FBI.

You are just too stupid to talk to. Dismissed.
no it wasn't the FBI that asked for copies of her work emails, it was the State dept that asked her (and powell and rice), for their record keeping (and FOIA requests and requests from congress critters investigating benghazi) that were FOR the National archive records.

The FBI asked for her server as a security requirement because the IG when reviewing some of her emails that were being released on an FOIA Request, believed there could be Classified T/S material in them, which meant her server needed to be secured, so it triggered a rule that required the FBI to retrieve it and secure the server for the gvt... in August 2015.

Gouda didn't do it and had nothing to do with it. It's simply a smear campaign by the left. End of story.
so when the CIA said the documents were changed and sent the actual documents to Cummings and Gowdy again its now a smear tactic... riiiiiiiight Gowdy gets caught altering a document and now its a smear tactic ... why is it when your republicans get caught it's a smear tactic ... after all it was the CIA that went to Rep. commings not Rep, comming going top the CIA for the information

If Gowdy is guilty, indict him. If Hillary is guilty indict her. If Cummings is guilty, indict him.

No one is above the law. But simply hurling partisan talking points does not prove guilt. It proves nothing.

It's funny how Hillary Clinton has been involved in corruption and scandal her whole adult life and they are always: "there's no proof! She hasn't been convicted! It's a smear campaign by the right!" But the same doesn't apply to republicans and in this case Gowdy.

Ignorant hypocrites all of them.
the problem you have is you can't tell when you are being lied to... if a court can't bring a conviction on you because there's isn't any proof ... last
I check the law says innocent until proven guilty ... not innocent unless your a democrat then your guilty ... doesn't work that way

Hillary Clinton deleted e-mails. She is guilty of destroying evidence and obstruction of justice.
Hillary Clinton deleted all email from personal server - CNNPolitics.com
Jebus Christo, you post an article from March of 2015?

you revel in your ignorance don't you....

THE GOWDY STORY IS A LIE.....

the server was NEVER WIPED CLEAN, GOWDY WAS LYING AND SPEAKING BEFORE HE NEW THE EVIDENCE, ONCE AGAIN.

stop lying, please STOP LYING and inform yourself....

NOTHING was wiped clean, the FBI STATED NOTHING WAS WIPED from her server when they received it and they got all of her emails including her personal emails that she deleted from her email box, that were not suppose to go to the gvt archives to be saved, per the law.....per the rules.

The FBI has had ALL of her emails including the personal ones,

SINCE AUGUST OF 2015

Meh, you are just an idiot. Large type doesn't make you smarter. It does not matter if the FBI had all her e-mails. She attempted to destroy evidence and the fact that they got them anyway, does not make her innocent. Are you at least smart enough to understand that?
AGAIN, That's another LIE from your beloved right wing!

Please, for the love of God and truth, INFORM YOURSELF.

The RULES AND REGS STATE that all government workers are NOT suppose to forward their personal emails to the government archives, and to only forward to them for record keeping, any of their emails that are government related or have govt documents attached.

She simply FOLLOWED the rules and did not send her personal emails to the govt National archives...as the law/rules states....

It wasn't the national archives that asked for them you ignorant twit. It was the investigative committee and the FBI.

You are just too stupid to talk to. Dismissed.
no it wasn't the FBI that asked for copies of her work emails, it was the State dept that asked her (and powell and rice), for their record keeping (and FOIA requests and requests from congress critters investigating benghazi) that were FOR the National archive records.

The FBI asked for her server as a security requirement because the IG when reviewing some of her emails that were being released on an FOIA Request, believed there could be Classified T/S material in them, which meant her server needed to be secured, so it triggered a rule that required the FBI to retrieve it and secure the server for the gvt... in August 2015.

Powell and Rice did not send classified data over an unsecure personal server. There is no valid comparison between what they did and what the hildebeast did.

But, if Gowdy violated some law, get him indicted. Obama owns the DOJ so that shouldn't be difficult, right?

Gouda didn't do it and had nothing to do with it. It's simply a smear campaign by the left. End of story.
so when the CIA said the documents were changed and sent the actual documents to Cummings and Gowdy again its now a smear tactic... riiiiiiiight Gowdy gets caught altering a document and now its a smear tactic ... why is it when your republicans get caught it's a smear tactic ... after all it was the CIA that went to Rep. commings not Rep, comming going top the CIA for the information

If Gowdy is guilty, indict him. If Hillary is guilty indict her. If Cummings is guilty, indict him.

No one is above the law. But simply hurling partisan talking points does not prove guilt. It proves nothing.

It's funny how Hillary Clinton has been involved in corruption and scandal her whole adult life and they are always: "there's no proof! She hasn't been convicted! It's a smear campaign by the right!" But the same doesn't apply to republicans and in this case Gowdy.

the problem you have is you can't tell when you are being lied to... if a court can't bring a conviction on you because there's isn't any proof ... last
I check the law says innocent until proven guilty ... not innocent unless your a democrat then your guilty ... doesn't work that way

Do you think its legal that the Clinton foundation only gives 10% of the money it collects to needy people and the other 90% goes to "expenses and salaries" ? Its a bribery machine, wake the fuck up.

Idiot. That is why there are laws against destroying evidence. If you destroy the incriminating evidence against you, how the fuck can you be convicted?

See if you are at least smart enough to understand this:

Destroying evidence is a separate crime. All that is needed to be convicted is the proof that the evidence in your case FOR THE ORIGINAL crime was destroyed by you. If the real world complied with your bizzaro world, few people would be convicted of crimes because all they would have to do is destroy the evidence. Can you understand that?

see post #164

Let me see if it's possible to dumb this down enough for even you to understand:

One the one hand, you lefties claim that the accusations against Hillary that have been going on since before you were born, are nothing but a smear campaign by the right because she has never been convicted if anything, yet you deny that the accusations against Gowdy are a left wing smear campaign even though he has not been convicted of anything.

you do realize you are making a big fool of yourself here .... it wasn't the democrats that said this or brought it to the government .. it wasn't the the republicans who said this, it was any libertarian, or independents that said this ... it was the CIA that brought it too the attention off the benghazi hearing... when documents are filed they have to match the original document they are checked ... it was the CIA that said the documents that were presented in the benghazi hearing by Gowdy were altered ... the people in the benghazi hearing they made the correction ... when making correction of a federal document all parties get the correction.... then the press got a copy of the corrections and wrote about it ... thats it ... you can try and spin it any way you want, nobody gets indited for it because nobody was under oath accept Hillary you moron

see post #164

you do realize you are making a big fool of yourself here .... it wasn't the democrats that said this or brought it to the government .. it wasn't the the republicans who said this, it was any libertarian, or independents that said this ... it was the CIA that brought it too the attention off the benghazi hearing... when documents are filed they have to match the original document they are checked ... it was the CIA that said the documents that were presented in the benghazi hearing by Gowdy were altered ... the people in the benghazi hearing they made the correction ... when making correction of a federal document all parties get the correction.... then the press got a copy of the corrections and wrote about it ... thats it ... you can try and spin it any way you want, nobody gets indited for it because nobody was under oath accept Hillary you moron

still laughing.............

This guys head is exploding.............and he might as well be standing naked in the middle of Siberia screaming "FIRE!!"!! :funnyface::funnyface:

Do you think its legal that the Clinton foundation only gives 10% of the money it collects to needy people and the other 90% goes to "expenses and salaries" ? Its a bribery machine, wake the fuck up.
thats not true and Ive shown you were 87% of the money goes to, but why don't you take your words of wisdom where they are speaking about that ... as for money being spent 10% goes to payment to the people working there ... thats considered fair

But simply hurling partisan talking points does not prove guilt. It proves nothing
:rofl::rofl:

THAT'S ALL you and right wingers have DONE from day one.... I can SHOW your near hundred posts of PARTISAN talking points you got from your right wing media propagandists slamming Hillary.... you are one big fat hypocrite.

see post #164

tampering with evidence does not require being under oath to be illegal. You made the accusation, now back it up or STFU.
there first has to be shown intent ,,, if cummings wanted to take the time to try and prove intent he could do that ... as for it being illegal thats another question ... all goody has to do is say oops we made a mistake .and now its been correct ... many of hillarys attacks from the right we find out the oops factor seems to be prevalent in your case ... then when outed like all of their right wing accusations are they say well, she's a crook even though we haven't prove by it, by all of these accusations we know she's a crook ... well you stay with the rest of the hillarie haters that fine with me when you see her nominating 3 liberal judges then you will lose it for sure ... after all it was a conservative court the passed the abortion amendment that you rag about

see post #164

No, you impossibly ignorant moron, YOU said it. Now, it is clear that you are much too stupid to discuss anything with. I'm sorry I wasted so much energy already. Dismissed.

That's one way to look at it.
Reality might be another.

Hey idiot!

The reality is that Clinton destroyed evidence.

So prove it. What evidence was destroyed?

A LE Officer/Deputy in making an arrest and alleging a crime has been committed provides evidence as to the time, place and event, notes the reporting person(s) and witnesses; /s/He then signs the report under penalty of perjury; the same process is completed by the prosecutor who decides on the charges to be filed after his or her review of the arrest report. You and others can claim anything you please, but with no supporting evidence, and no threat to you, you can say anything you please - you do. Of course you have no evidence since you did not see her commit a crime, which makes you just an echo in the wind.

You have to be this stupid to be a lefty.

What is stupid in my post?

Q. Have arrest reports been written
Q. Has HRC been subpoenaed before a Grand Jury
Q. Has an indictment been issued
Q. Has she been arraigned
Q. Is predfan a stupid asshole?

A. No, No, No, No and YES!

And you keep proving me right. Thanks.

Maybe you are not mendacious intentionally, the fact that you've posted this comment (and if you believe it) is sufficient to rule out psychosis, for clearly you are off your axis (Code 21-30), to wit:

"Presence of hallucinations or delusions which influence behavior OR serious impairment in ability to communicate with others, OR serious impairment in
judgment, OR inability to function in almost all areas."

LINK: Abnormal - 5 axes of DSM-IV

I'm inclined to believe you are mostlyu sane, simply one more member of the lunatic fringe who must lie since the truth will effectively prove them to be a fool.

Last edited:

Spin spin spin. She mishandled classified intel then tried to cover up her incompetence. You must be a payed shill.

Fail.
The paid shill ploy ! You're desperation is palpable.

Forum List

Back