CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To Frame Hillary Clinton

Gouda didn't do it and had nothing to do with it. It's simply a smear campaign by the left. End of story.
so when the CIA said the documents were changed and sent the actual documents to Cummings and Gowdy again its now a smear tactic... riiiiiiiight Gowdy gets caught altering a document and now its a smear tactic ... why is it when your republicans get caught it's a smear tactic ... after all it was the CIA that went to Rep. commings not Rep, comming going top the CIA for the information

and people rant about my grammar ...
Gee, I wonder why that is?

so what you are saying here that the CIA who sent a letter to rep .Commings saying the documents in question were altered from the original documents that are in question is me not being ethical ??? really ??? you want to go there ??? seems to me if anyone is not ethical it's you ... you here her being called a crooked, but you have any proof of her ever committing a crime, just right wing nut jobs like yourself saying so ... you heard her testimony at the Benghazi hearings and not one of her statements turned out to not be a lie... Now you want me to shut the fuck up if any one here who needs too shut the fuck up thats you ... why ??? you haven't any clue in what you're talking about
Never mind, I figured it out.

"Don't you get it? Stinky stuff is your milieu. Okay? This is your deal. You are an underachievement nexus of the universe. " -- Zander Kelly, Joe Dirt

As usual, the thread has gone off in all different directions.

Did Gowdy do this, or did he not?
according to the CIA the documents in question were Alteredd from the original documents that they had sent to them... the only person who received these documents was Gowdy ... now these people here like you say have gone off in another direction, as you say they appear to be doing ... the sad part here is here we have caught a republican who was Alledge altering the documents and this doesn't make them angry ...

And wouldn't he now be subject to charges? It is obvious that he has committed fraud.

Republicans have spent millions of taxpayer dollars to entrap themselves in fraud. It was never about lives. The Republican party is so far off the rails they may never find their way back. Holy shite.

The fraud here is the fraud committed by the Clintons and their money laundering foundation, their 20 million received for "speeches", and the habitual lies from both of them. Add the illegality of transmitting classified data over an unsecure private server and you have long jail terms coming. But I forgot, the Clintons are above the law, right?
were not taking about their foundation ... I'm sure there are many post out there about their foundations ... why don't you take your words of wisdom there to share with them ... right now we are speaking about Gowdy altering CIA documents ... that what we are speaking about here ... you are more then welcome to comment on his behavior but as for their foundation take it where its being discussed

Gouda didn't do it and had nothing to do with it. It's simply a smear campaign by the left. End of story.
so when the CIA said the documents were changed and sent the actual documents to Cummings and Gowdy again its now a smear tactic... riiiiiiiight Gowdy gets caught altering a document and now its a smear tactic ... why is it when your republicans get caught it's a smear tactic ... after all it was the CIA that went to Rep. commings not Rep, comming going top the CIA for the information

If Gowdy is guilty, indict him. If Hillary is guilty indict her. If Cummings is guilty, indict him.

No one is above the law. But simply hurling partisan talking points does not prove guilt. It proves nothing.

according to the CIA the documents in question were Alteredd from the original documents that they had sent to them... the only person who received these documents was Gowdy ... now these people here like you say have gone off in another direction, as you say they appear to be doing ... the sad part here is here we have caught a republican who was Alledge altering the documents and this doesn't make them angry ...

And wouldn't he now be subject to charges? It is obvious that he has committed fraud.

Republicans have spent millions of taxpayer dollars to entrap themselves in fraud. It was never about lives. The Republican party is so far off the rails they may never find their way back. Holy shite.

The fraud here is the fraud committed by the Clintons and their money laundering foundation, their 20 million received for "speeches", and the habitual lies from both of them. Add the illegality of transmitting classified data over an unsecure private server and you have long jail terms coming. But I forgot, the Clintons are above the law, right?
were not taking about their foundation ... I'm sure there are many post out there about their foundations ... why don't you take your words of wisdom there to share with them ... right now we are speaking about Gowdy altering CIA documents ... that what we are speaking about here ... you are more then welcome to comment on his behavior but as for their foundation take it where its being discussed

see post #164

and people rant about my grammar ...
Gee, I wonder why that is?

so what you are saying here that the CIA who sent a letter to rep .Commings saying the documents in question were altered from the original documents that are in question is me not being ethical ??? really ??? you want to go there ??? seems to me if anyone is not ethical it's you ... you here her being called a crooked, but you have any proof of her ever committing a crime, just right wing nut jobs like yourself saying so ... you heard her testimony at the Benghazi hearings and not one of her statements turned out to not be a lie... Now you want me to shut the fuck up if any one here who needs too shut the fuck up thats you ... why ??? you haven't any clue in what you're talking about
Never mind, I figured it out.

"Don't you get it? Stinky stuff is your milieu. Okay? This is your deal. You are an underachievement nexus of the universe. " -- Zander Kelly, Joe Dirt
don't think you have ... you're incapable of figuring anything out ... you ignorance out shines us all

Hillary Clinton deleted e-mails. She is guilty of destroying evidence and obstruction of justice.
Hillary Clinton deleted all email from personal server - CNNPolitics.com
Jebus Christo, you post an article from March of 2015?

you revel in your ignorance don't you....

THE GOWDY STORY IS A LIE.....

the server was NEVER WIPED CLEAN, GOWDY WAS LYING AND SPEAKING BEFORE HE NEW THE EVIDENCE, ONCE AGAIN.

stop lying, please STOP LYING and inform yourself....

NOTHING was wiped clean, the FBI STATED NOTHING WAS WIPED from her server when they received it and they got all of her emails including her personal emails that she deleted from her email box, that were not suppose to go to the gvt archives to be saved, per the law.....per the rules.

The FBI has had ALL of her emails including the personal ones,

SINCE AUGUST OF 2015

Meh, you are just an idiot. Large type doesn't make you smarter. It does not matter if the FBI had all her e-mails. She attempted to destroy evidence and the fact that they got them anyway, does not make her innocent. Are you at least smart enough to understand that?
AGAIN, That's another LIE from your beloved right wing!

Please, for the love of God and truth, INFORM YOURSELF.

The RULES AND REGS STATE that all government workers are NOT suppose to forward their personal emails to the government archives, and to only forward to them for record keeping, any of their emails that are government related or have govt documents attached.

She simply FOLLOWED the rules and did not send her personal emails to the govt National archives...as the law/rules states....

You really have not been following this have you?

It wasn't the national archives that asked for them you ignorant twit. It was the investigative committee and the FBI.

You are just too stupid to talk to. Dismissed.
actually it was Freedom Watch who filed suit for here emails not the FBI ... it was after Freedom Watch suit the FBI was brought in ... now whose the stupid one ...

She destroyed the E-mails when the FBI asked for them. Who is the stupid one? It is you, as I have repeatedly told you.

You have no ethical or rational ground to stand in. You support a candidate who has been either corrupt or inept her entire adult life and this doesn't make you pause at all.

Just STFU moron.
and people rant about my grammar ... so what you are saying here that the CIA who sent a letter to rep .Commings saying the documents in question were altered from the original documents that are in question is me not being ethical ??? really ??? you want to go there ??? seems to me if anyone is not ethical it's you ... you here her being called a crooked, but you have any proof of her ever committing a crime, just right wing nut jobs like yourself saying so ... you heard her testimony at the Benghazi hearings and not one of her statements turned out to not be a lie... Now you want me to shut the fuck up if any one here who needs too shut the fuck up thats you ... why ??? you haven't any clue in what you're talking about

As you fucktards have been saying about Hillary, you have no proof, where is the indictment? Where is the conviction? He has not been tried or convicted it is only your say so. And the CIA does what the CIA director tells them to do. Do you know who the CIA Director was appointed by?

Learn something, moron.

Why is it that when Hillary gets caught, it's a smear tactic by the right?

If Gowdy is guilty, indict him. If Hillary is guilty indict her. If Cummings is guilty, indict him.

No one is above the law. But simply hurling partisan talking points does not prove guilt. It proves nothing.
this isn't about hillary, its not about Commings, its about the documents that Gowdy use in her hearing ... its about the CIA contacting Gowdy and cumming's ... giving them both copies of the actual documents that gowdy presented to the hearings as factual documents coming from the CIA ... when they followed the chain of documents it went to gowdy first after leaving his office they were altered ... so stop your attempt here to spin it on hillary or cummings we get it you hate hillary

Red Herrings and Strawmen because you can't discuss Ben Gassy which is the subject.

Your list of con-talk-radio memes are meaningless.

It's funny how Hillary Clinton has been involved in corruption and scandal her whole adult life and they are always: "there's no proof! She hasn't been convicted! It's a smear campaign by the right!" But the same doesn't apply to republicans and in this case Gowdy.

Ignorant hypocrites all of them.

You have no ethical or rational ground to stand in. You support a candidate who has been either corrupt or inept her entire adult life and this doesn't make you pause at all.

Just STFU moron.
and people rant about my grammar ... so what you are saying here that the CIA who sent a letter to rep .Commings saying the documents in question were altered from the original documents that are in question is me not being ethical ??? really ??? you want to go there ??? seems to me if anyone is not ethical it's you ... you here her being called a crooked, but you have any proof of her ever committing a crime, just right wing nut jobs like yourself saying so ... you heard her testimony at the Benghazi hearings and not one of her statements turned out to not be a lie... Now you want me to shut the fuck up if any one here who needs too shut the fuck up thats you ... why ??? you haven't any clue in what you're talking about

As you fucktards have been saying about Hillary, you have no proof, where is the indictment? Where is the conviction? He has not been tried or convicted it is only your say so. And the CIA does what the CIA director tells them to do. Do you know who the CIA Director was appointed by?

Learn something, moron.
Gowdy isn't under oath at a hearing ... just the people he speaks to ... I realize fuctards like you haven't any clue how the "gubment" works but hey, what can I say

Red Herrings and Strawmen because you can't discuss Ben Gassy which is the subject.

Your list of con-talk-radio memes are meaningless.
ain't that the truth ...

Just STFU moron.

Learn something, moron.
Gowdy isn't under oath at a hearing ... just the people he speaks to ... I realize fuctards like you haven't any clue how the "gubment" works but hey, what can I say

Irrelevant. Answer my question.

says can't refute my post, I get it... we all know thats not spittle coming from your lips:suck:
*YAWN* BORING... you're going to have to put forth more effort into being entertaining if you wish to continue as my personal hyper-partisan wind-up toy, otherwise I'm going to have to let you go.
don't let the window hit you in the face on your way out

Just STFU moron.

Learn something, moron.

i did ... you're to stupid to realize that I did answer the question... if you are not under oath of any kind, you can do and say what the hell you want ... until you are then there isn't anything anyone can do accept point out the lie ... which i did moron

see post #164
go educate yourself ... gowdy wasn't under oath of any kind ... he can do anything he wants without being indicted you idiot... all that can be done is pointing it out ... which it has ... correct me if Im wrong have you hear anything from Gowdy sense he's been outed??? answer not a peep

Just STFU moron.

Learn something, moron.

i did ... you're to stupid to realize that I did answer the question... if you are not under oath of any kind, you can do and say what the hell you want ... until you are then there isn't anything anyone can do accept point out the lie ... which i did moron
That wasn't the question you illiterate nit wit.

Forum List

Back