CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To Frame Hillary Clinton

Hey idiot!

The reality is that Clinton destroyed evidence.

So prove it. What evidence was destroyed?

A LE Officer/Deputy in making an arrest and alleging a crime has been committed provides evidence as to the time, place and event, notes the reporting person(s) and witnesses; /s/He then signs the report under penalty of perjury; the same process is completed by the prosecutor who decides on the charges to be filed after his or her review of the arrest report. You and others can claim anything you please, but with no supporting evidence, and no threat to you, you can say anything you please - you do. Of course you have no evidence since you did not see her commit a crime, which makes you just an echo in the wind.

You have to be this stupid to be a lefty.

What is stupid in my post?

Q. Have arrest reports been written
Q. Has HRC been subpoenaed before a Grand Jury
Q. Has an indictment been issued
Q. Has she been arraigned
Q. Is predfan a stupid asshole?

A. No, No, No, No and YES!

And you keep proving me right. Thanks.

Maybe you are not mendacious intentionally, the fact that you've posted this comment (and if you believe it) is sufficient to rule out psychosis, for clearly you are off your axis (Code 21-30), to wit:

"Presence of hallucinations or delusions which influence behavior OR serious impairment in ability to communicate with others, OR serious impairment in
judgment, OR inability to function in almost all areas."

LINK: Abnormal - 5 axes of DSM-IV

I'm inclined to believe you are mostlyu sane, simply one more member of the lunatic fringe who must lie since the truth will effectively prove them to be a fool.

Pretty lame pal, even for you. Being called a lunatic by a left wing nut job such as you, is a badge of honor. It reassures me that I'm correct.

It's being investigated by the FBI. If they haven't made a determination yet, how can the CIA? Hillary has all her emails sent to her private server, how is it possible none were classified? And why did she delete most of them?

you've been told many times and you keep coming back with the same questions thats been answered...

as for the 127 Emails in question by Gowdy who claim that Sidney Blumenthal's emails were classified in nature in the benghazi hearings... these were the ones that Gowdy claim the CIA had said was classified ... as you can see the CIA went back and looked at these 127 emails of Sidney Blumenthal that Gowdy claimed were classified turn out not to declassified ..I realize you have a COMPREHENSION PROBLEM YOU"VE SHOWN IT IN THE PAST.... these were the Emails that Gowdy brought to the benghazi hearings, not the ones you may think have been deleted... as for these deleted emails ...you speak of if you ever paid attention you would have know that the FBI had recovered all of her erased emails in question ... as she said, they were personal and had nothing to do with the government ... which the FBI has already said they were personal in nature ... so pay attention and stop with your lying ...
You keep deflecting. The investigation hasn't concluded and she did receive classified emails on her personal unsecure server. You don't like the facts so you want to dismiss them instead of adopting some measure of integrity, we get it.

We get you. Innocent until proved guilty is fundamental to the character and culture of America and Americans. In you own words, "The investigation hasn't concluded" and yet you have pronounced guilt. Do not ever wrap yourself in the American Flag, or consider yourself a Christian (if you do).

The question as to if, and when and why some e-mails were classified can become exculpatory. In any event, no allegation that the use of her personal server has caused damage to our nation. Something even the lying haters on the right have not been able to produce.

So prove it. What evidence was destroyed?

A LE Officer/Deputy in making an arrest and alleging a crime has been committed provides evidence as to the time, place and event, notes the reporting person(s) and witnesses; /s/He then signs the report under penalty of perjury; the same process is completed by the prosecutor who decides on the charges to be filed after his or her review of the arrest report. You and others can claim anything you please, but with no supporting evidence, and no threat to you, you can say anything you please - you do. Of course you have no evidence since you did not see her commit a crime, which makes you just an echo in the wind.

Maybe you are not mendacious intentionally, the fact that you've posted this comment (and if you believe it) is sufficient to rule out psychosis, for clearly you are off your axis (Code 21-30), to wit:

"Presence of hallucinations or delusions which influence behavior OR serious impairment in ability to communicate with others, OR serious impairment in

I'm inclined to believe you are mostlyu sane, simply one more member of the lunatic fringe who must lie since the truth will effectively prove them to be a fool.

Pretty lame pal, even for you. Being called a lunatic by a left wing nut job such as you, is a badge of honor. It reassures me that I'm correct.

Sad for you. The first step is always the most difficult, maybe as more and more people comment on your interpretation of reality, a very dim light bulb will light up in your brain, and you'll seek the help you need, before you harm others or yourself.

Sad for you. The first step is always the most difficult, maybe as more and more people comment on your interpretation of reality, a very dim light bulb will light up in your brain, and you'll seek the help you need, before you harm others or yourself.

Thanks, please continue.

I guarantee you that the truth of the matter is that Hillary will never be charged or convicted of anything. She has a D after her name and is thus protected.
The d after her name is meaningless .
It's your twisted way of saying she's guilty no matter what the ruling is.
funny Colin Powell did the very same thing and he was never prosecuted and he's got an r after his name.
Fail.

It's being investigated by the FBI. If they haven't made a determination yet, how can the CIA? Hillary has all her emails sent to her private server, how is it possible none were classified? And why did she delete most of them?

you've been told many times and you keep coming back with the same questions thats been answered...

as for the 127 Emails in question by Gowdy who claim that Sidney Blumenthal's emails were classified in nature in the benghazi hearings... these were the ones that Gowdy claim the CIA had said was classified ... as you can see the CIA went back and looked at these 127 emails of Sidney Blumenthal that Gowdy claimed were classified turn out not to declassified ..I realize you have a COMPREHENSION PROBLEM YOU"VE SHOWN IT IN THE PAST.... these were the Emails that Gowdy brought to the benghazi hearings, not the ones you may think have been deleted... as for these deleted emails ...you speak of if you ever paid attention you would have know that the FBI had recovered all of her erased emails in question ... as she said, they were personal and had nothing to do with the government ... which the FBI has already said they were personal in nature ... so pay attention and stop with your lying ...
You keep deflecting. The investigation hasn't concluded and she did receive classified emails on her personal unsecure server. You don't like the facts so you want to dismiss them instead of adopting some measure of integrity, we get it.

We get you. Innocent until proved guilty is fundamental to the character and culture of America and Americans. In you own words, "The investigation hasn't concluded" and yet you have pronounced guilt. Do not ever wrap yourself in the American Flag, or consider yourself a Christian (if you do).

The question as to if, and when and why some e-mails were classified can become exculpatory. In any event, no allegation that the use of her personal server has caused damage to our nation. Something even the lying haters on the right have not been able to produce.

If you really think that Innocent until Proven Guilty is part of our culture and character, then you should support dismantling the Executive Branch Regulatory Bureaucracy!

I guarantee you that the truth of the matter is that Hillary will never be charged or convicted of anything. She has a D after her name and is thus protected.
funny Colin Powell did the very same thing and he was never prosecuted and he's got an r after his name.
Fail.

Already proven false. You fail.

Fail.

Already proven false. You fail.
Really ?where and when?

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics.com

Gouda didn't do it and had nothing to do with it. It's simply a smear campaign by the left. End of story.
so when the CIA said the documents were changed and sent the actual documents to Cummings and Gowdy again its now a smear tactic... riiiiiiiight Gowdy gets caught altering a document and now its a smear tactic ... why is it when your republicans get caught it's a smear tactic ... after all it was the CIA that went to Rep. commings not Rep, comming going top the CIA for the information

If Gowdy is guilty, indict him. If Hillary is guilty indict her. If Cummings is guilty, indict him.

No one is above the law. But simply hurling partisan talking points does not prove guilt. It proves nothing.
But simply hurling partisan talking points does not prove guilt. It proves nothing
:rofl::rofl:

THAT'S ALL you and right wingers have DONE from day one.... I can SHOW your near hundred posts of PARTISAN talking points you got from your right wing media propagandists slamming Hillary.... you are one big fat hypocrite.

Hillary's lies have been well documented, even by the left wing media. But you fools don't care---------you just looooooooooove her, she can do no wrong, she is a liberal female so the laws and rules don't apply to her.

All you do on this message board is post dem/lib talking points and lies. You are nothing but a parrot with no ability to think for yourself. How do you manage to dress yourself?

it makes no difference when the emails were "marked" classified. Classified data does not have to be marked in order to be classified. The content makes it classified, not the markings.

Gouda didn't do it and had nothing to do with it. It's simply a smear campaign by the left. End of story.
so when the CIA said the documents were changed and sent the actual documents to Cummings and Gowdy again its now a smear tactic... riiiiiiiight Gowdy gets caught altering a document and now its a smear tactic ... why is it when your republicans get caught it's a smear tactic ... after all it was the CIA that went to Rep. commings not Rep, comming going top the CIA for the information

If Gowdy is guilty, indict him. If Hillary is guilty indict her. If Cummings is guilty, indict him.

No one is above the law. But simply hurling partisan talking points does not prove guilt. It proves nothing.
But simply hurling partisan talking points does not prove guilt. It proves nothing

THAT'S ALL you and right wingers have DONE from day one.... I can SHOW your near hundred posts of PARTISAN talking points you got from your right wing media propagandists slamming Hillary.... you are one big fat hypocrite.

Hillary's lies have been well documented, even by the left wing media. But you fools don't care---------you just looooooooooove her, she can do no wrong, she is a liberal female so the laws and rules don't apply to her.

All you do on this message board is post dem/lib talking points and lies. You are nothing but a parrot with no ability to think for yourself. How do you manage to dress yourself?
Not the think for yourself ploy again!
This coming from a member of a party that has one live brain cell .

Not the think for yourself ploy again!
This coming from a member of a party that has one live brain cell .

"ah aint no ways tarred" "it was caused by a video" "we landed under sniper fire" "Chelsea was jogging around the WTC on 9/11" " I always try to tell the truth".

From your standard bearer-------------and you dare to challenge anyone's brain cells?

it makes no difference when the emails were "marked" classified. Classified data does not have to be marked in order to be classified. The content makes it classified, not the markings.
False ! The filling system is the SOS office and all others it is required to classify all correspondence .
But since all emails must be printed and filled the "stamping is done in order of arrival not importance.

Forum List

Back