Church of Christ is the only one True Church

Fools, you shall burn in hell for your heresy. The Roman Catholic Church is the one true Church, and you selfish heretics will suffer eternal punishment for your rejection of the line of Peter the Apostle.

Fear not, for it is not to late to return to Jesus. Repent and return to true Gospel while you still can.

HOW TO BECOME A CATHOLIC

Selfish heretics? Hmm............let's look at the ways that your Catholic cult has bastardized the teachings of Yeshua and HaShem...............

First, before Rome converted to Christianity, it was a nation of pagans. Then, after Rome sacked Jerusalem, they took not only the gold and holy relics, they also took the Torah, of which they had 70 copies made. Interestingly enough, in other books, there were always variations (spelling, words, etc) that were different from the other copies, even though they were the same book.

When they compared the 70 copies of the Torah, they saw that ALL of them were exact. They then took those back to Rome, and started to build the Catholic church.

Unfortunately, like I said, Rome was a nation of pagans, and they were reluctant to abandon their pagan ways. So, some of the first lies that were brought forth was Easter and Christmas. Easter came BEFORE Passover last year, as Passover is based on the cycles of the moon, and Easter is based on the Spring Solstice. Same thing with the birth of Yeshua. He was actually born in October, but, yet again, because Rome needed to make the religion pagan friendly, they put His birth on the Winter Solstice.

From there, the lies got worse and worse, resulting eventually in Martin Luther leaving the Catholic church, of which one reason was the selling of indulgences. Remember what Yesha stated? "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven", which means you can't buy your way in.

Anything else you wanna tell me about that fucked up cult called Catholicism? They also break the 10 Commandments on a regular basis. Ever hear of the one that states you should not worship graven images? What's with all this saint worship idiot?

Nope, the Catholic church is a fucked up lie.

You are like a child, eagleseven, I don't think you have any clue what you are saying, or the potential you have, or the weight that your words might have, because if you did you would be trembling.
I think you will find that I have a very firm grasp of Christian theology. I do know that any creator of this universe does not punish evil, nor does he reward good. In this universe, our fate is left to a combination of our actions and chance.

God plays dice.

A firm grasp on Christian theology, is that the same as a relationship with the Creator of the universe? Because that's clearly not who you just described.

And if you knew of Whom you speak, you would tremble. That's why I wrote that you have no clue of what you're saying, or the power of your own words, your own potential or what hangs in the balance even as you type.

Fools, you shall burn in hell for your heresy. The Roman Catholic Church is the one true Church, and you selfish heretics will suffer eternal punishment for your rejection of the line of Peter the Apostle.

Fear not, for it is not to late to return to Jesus. Repent and return to true Gospel while you still can.

HOW TO BECOME A CATHOLIC

Selfish heretics? Hmm............let's look at the ways that your Catholic cult has bastardized the teachings of Yeshua and HaShem...............

First, before Rome converted to Christianity, it was a nation of pagans. Then, after Rome sacked Jerusalem, they took not only the gold and holy relics, they also took the Torah, of which they had 70 copies made. Interestingly enough, in other books, there were always variations (spelling, words, etc) that were different from the other copies, even though they were the same book.

When they compared the 70 copies of the Torah, they saw that ALL of them were exact. They then took those back to Rome, and started to build the Catholic church.

Unfortunately, like I said, Rome was a nation of pagans, and they were reluctant to abandon their pagan ways. So, some of the first lies that were brought forth was Easter and Christmas. Easter came BEFORE Passover last year, as Passover is based on the cycles of the moon, and Easter is based on the Spring Solstice. Same thing with the birth of Yeshua. He was actually born in October, but, yet again, because Rome needed to make the religion pagan friendly, they put His birth on the Winter Solstice.

From there, the lies got worse and worse, resulting eventually in Martin Luther leaving the Catholic church, of which one reason was the selling of indulgences. Remember what Yesha stated? "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven", which means you can't buy your way in.

Anything else you wanna tell me about that fucked up cult called Catholicism? They also break the 10 Commandments on a regular basis. Ever hear of the one that states you should not worship graven images? What's with all this saint worship idiot?

Nope, the Catholic church is a fucked up lie.

A Biker, I think eagle was being facetious, but you'd have to ask him.

The Catholic church is also the ones that gave us the present day vision of hell.........

Seems that when people are in mortal fear for their soul, they tend to go to church more. More attendance, better collection plates.

It's all a money scam.

You are like a child, eagleseven, I don't think you have any clue what you are saying, or the potential you have, or the weight that your words might have, because if you did you would be trembling.
I think you will find that I have a very firm grasp of Christian theology. I do know that any creator of this universe does not punish evil, nor does he reward good. In this universe, our fate is left to a combination of our actions and chance.

God plays dice.

A firm grasp on Christian theology, is that the same as a relationship with the Creator of the universe? Because that's clearly not who you just described.
No, I've stopped talking to myself some time ago. Well, I talk to myself on occasion, but not with any pretext of prayer.

But I understand what Christians believe, why they believe it, and the history of that belief throughout the past 2000+ years. In other words, I've been a Christian for half of my life.

And if you knew of Whom you speak, you would tremble. That's why I wrote that you have no clue of what you're saying, or the power of your own words, your own potential or what hangs in the balance even as you type.
As I've said before, all evidence indicates that God, if he exists, is either unable or unwilling to punish evil and reward good, and so I have nothing to fear.

Everyone thinks their church is the only true church.

And therein lies the problem.

Hey asshole Eagle Seven.........are you going to answer my post about your Catholic church being nothing more than a fucked up pagan cult?

Church is for people who can't think for themselves without some faggy dude telling them what to think and say and act.

The catholic organization is a pagan cult, no more, no less.

There is only ONE true Church, the Church of Christ, if your Church and its doctrine are not in the Bible they are not of God, there is no such thing as Church of your choice as long as we believe in Christ, names do matter to God and how one worships Him does matter

Everyone thinks their church is the only true church.

And therein lies the problem.

There is only ONE true Church, the church of Christ and it is found in the Bible and are its beliefs, its not the opinion of its members nor do our opinions matter anyways, its about what the Bible says.

There is no "true" church.

They're all full of shit.

You just don't read the Bible, otherwise you wouldn't be speaking such nonsense. Please watch your foul language, this thread is supposed to get people talking about Bible things, not emotional driven personal attacks.

You just don't read the Bible, otherwise you wouldn't be speaking such nonsense. Please watch your foul language, this thread is supposed to get people talking about Bible things, not emotional driven personal attacks.

Fuck off ya cum dumpster Chucking Ass.........you are the one that is driving this whole fucking emotional driven personal attack by claiming the CoC(k) is the only one true church!

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please your fucking purists asshole!

Fuck off ya cum dumpster Chucking Ass.........you are the one that is driving this whole fucking emotional driven personal attack by claiming the CoC(k) is the only one true church!

Fuck off ya goddamn pedant, go please your fucking purists asshole!

You are insulting Christ's Church by calling it a cock and rejecting the truth in the Bible, the Bible makes it quite clear that there is one Church and that there is to be no divisions. Superstar Charlie Bass has made no emotional driven personal attacks, take a look at yourself and your posts as well as those of Luissa and MR Clean, neither of you have provided no biblical evidence to refute anything stated by the Bass via the Bible.

Chuckie, have you ever seen a picture of jesus in which he doesn't look gay? Like, why didn't jesus ever have a girlfriend since he lived into his 30s? Maybe he was embarassed by his small penis? Or just gay? And dying on a cross in what appears to be a diaper is pretty kinky, don't you think?

Forum List

Back