Church of Christ is the only one True Church

you are worshiping the religion of slave owners and you call Michael Steele Uncle Tom???? lol

No. Mr Bass isn't following the religion of slave owners, slave owners didn't write the Bible nor die on the cross for remission of sins.
and African Americans were not Christians until slave traders brought them here and sold them to slave owners, who do think converted them?

you are worshiping the religion of slave owners and you call Michael Steele Uncle Tom???? lol

No. Mr Bass isn't following the religion of slave owners, slave owners didn't write the Bible nor die on the cross for remission of sins.
and African Americans were not Christians until slave traders brought them here and sold them to slave owners, who do think converted them?

Christians were in Africa before they were in Europe.

Hey, since we're only sharing opinions in here:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiGkNWG2W-E]YouTube - Weird Al Yankovic - I Love Rocky Road[/ame]

bass you follow a movement that was started by a men who owned slaves and believed that blacks should live in a seperate colony because they are beneath white people. Who is Uncle Tom now?

bass you follow a movement that was started by a men who owned slaves and believed that blacks should live in a seperate colony because they are beneath white people. Who is Uncle Tom now?

The Bass follows what written in the Bible, not by men, especially white men.

Yeah ... sure. :eusa_whistle:

White slavemasters did not die on the cross for remission sins nor did they write the Bible, those are facts.

If black are following the religion of slave owners please explain why Nat Turner, preacher and Christian who believed God gave him visions, attack the slave master and went on a mission killing slavemasters and freeing slaves.
you are suck a fucking idiot! I can't do this anymore.
Good Night Uncle Tom!

Yeah ... sure. :eusa_whistle:

White slavemasters did not die on the cross for remission sins nor did they write the Bible, those are facts.

If black are following the religion of slave owners please explain why Nat Turner, preacher and Christian who believed God gave him visions, attack the slave master and went on a mission killing slavemasters and freeing slaves.
Good Night Uncle Tom!

Fine, devil be gone!

Good Night Uncle Tom!

Fine, devil be gone!

Der is no devil ... only:

funny-pictures-the-army-of-darkness-is-rather-cute.jpg

All coons who worship the white man's god, jesus, are Uncle Tom's. I think Charles should be their leader.

I was raised Catholic. we were told we were the only true church and the rest were sham religions.

It's all bullshit.

All coons who worship the white man's god, jesus, are Uncle Tom's. I think Charles should be their leader.

Yeah and Nat Turner must also be an Uncle Tom too right? Afro-Americans don't follow the white man's religion because what the Bible teaches is from God, not white men.

I was raised Catholic. we were told we were the only true church and the rest were sham religions.

It's all bullshit.

Open up your Bible and see if there is any church called Catholics and also see if their beliefs are found in the scriptures.

you are an idiot!
The CHurch of Christ was started by Alexander Campbell and Thomas Campbell both owned slaves. Alexander also felt blacks should have their own colony away from the white people feeling they were beneath white people.
Maybe you should do alittle more research on your religion ass hat.

you are an idiot!
The CHurch of Christ was started by Alexander Campbell and Thomas Campbell both owned slaves. Alexander also felt blacks should have their own colony away from the white people feeling they were beneath white people.

The Church of Christ was founded by Christ Jesus Himself, thus we call ourselves after the one who founded the Church of Christ, we are in the Bible, look us up and find us.

you are an idiot!

The Church of Christ was founded by Christ Jesus Himself, thus we call ourselves after the one who founded the Church of Christ, we are in the Bible, look us up and find us.
you are fucking idiot!

Forum List

Back