Church denies funeral to gay man

And there are Biblical reasons for not following those as well.

By the way, you don't fool me, you are still just a troll.

:lmao:Biblical reasons? You mean they aren't convenient anymore, perhaps outdated or even illegal? Such as stoning women, or isolating them when they have their period?

Oh, I know, you don't have to sacrifice animals to God anymore. He accepts cash donations now. I wonder if he accepts Visa and Mastercard too? :smile:

He's a poor excuse of a Christian. Best to ignore someone like that.

:lmao:Biblical reasons? You mean they aren't convenient anymore, perhaps outdated or even illegal? Such as stoning women, or isolating them when they have their period?

Oh, I know, you don't have to sacrifice animals to God anymore. He accepts cash donations now. I wonder if he accepts Visa and Mastercard too? :smile:

I agree. My favorite auntie is a Christian, and she is warm and kind hearted person. I respect her and her religious beliefs.

I agree. My favorite auntie is a Christian, and she is warm and kind hearted person. I respect her and her religious beliefs.

So if your aunt attends a church, where they wouldn't allow a homosexual funeral, you would still respect her and her religious beliefs?

Maybe if you treated me, and others, with half the respect you give her, you would have more positive responses. You've been a real jerk to me, and I liked you. Used to at least. Then you complained about how 'mean' I was, while saying Christians are hypocrites. At least you don't do this to your Auntie.... I hope.

Well.. I've decided I don't want to talk to someone like that anymore. I went back through and reversed all those mean 'disagrees' that I did for a joke. I didn't mean to cause you any harm. I thought it was funny.

But.. I think I'm done here. Sorry to bother you.

Maybe if you treated me, and others, with half the respect you give her, you would have more positive responses. You've been a real jerk to me, and I liked you. Used to at least. Then you complained about how 'mean' I was, while saying Christians are hypocrites. At least you don't do this to your Auntie.... I hope.

Well.. I've decided I don't want to talk to someone like that anymore. I went back through and reversed all those mean 'disagrees' that I did for a joke. I didn't mean to cause you any harm. I thought it was funny.

Sorry, I think some of your beliefs are just mean and exclusionary, and I feel sorry for the mom in this story. Not you guys. Gee whiz. I was "mean" to you. How pathetic. Grow a pair.

Sorry, I think some of your beliefs are just mean and exclusionary, and I feel sorry for the mom in this story. Not you guys. Gee whiz. I was "mean" to you. How pathetic. Grow a pair.

So, how about your aunt? Instead of just pissing people off, how about answering some questions for a change.

Forum List

Back