Christians should back Trump, the Christian candidate

There is nothing new about Christians being opposed to abortion. The Bible recognizes that people are persons in the womb.

The prophet, Jeremiah, wrote in the book of Jeremiah 1:4-5, Then the word of the Lord came to me, saying: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; Before you were born I sanctified you, I ordained you a prophet to the nations."

The Gospel of Luke records that this happened when Mary visited Elizabeth while they were both pregnant. Mary was pregnant with Jesus. Elizabeth was pregnant with John the Baptist. Luke 1:39-41, Now Mary arose in those days and went into the hill country with haste, to a city of Judah, and entered the house of Zacharias and greeted Elizabeth. And it happened, when Elizabeth heard the greeting of Mary, that the babe leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.
Nothing new?

Until about a decade after Roe evangelicals didn’t care about it. They considered it a “Catholic issue”.

Then they realized they could use it POLITICALLY

And it was a hell of a fund raiser

Among brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses lol

Only the GOP base chumps don't know Putin caused inflation. Poor America
Putin wasn’t the only reason but he certainly was a part of it

So Trump only hung out with the pedophile for a decade.

By the way you lied and said Epstein was never at Mara Lago

But we’re used to you lying
Oh puhleeze. Epstein’s history at Mar A Lago is so well known only a communist democrat would question it.

Oh puhleeze. Epstein’s history at Mar A Lago is so well known only a communist democrat would question it.
No one is questioning it.

It’s well known that he was a regular there for years.

And let’s not forget that Trump knew he liked his women “on the younger side”

No one is questioning it.

It’s well known that he was a regular there for years.

And let’s not forget that Trump knew he liked his women “on the younger side”
Then when Epstein hit on the wrong girl he was tossed out.

Some people are misguided. Of course the people signing this petition are pro-immigration, no surprise there. Sure is funny to see some of these Dems claim to know the Gospel.

---Thousands Sign Christian Petition Urging Bishops Not to Back Donald Trump---

Christians who vote for Trump risk their salvation. Nobody wants to be cast into outer darkness.

Communist democrats are just furious that they cannot overcome their child molesting white house resident.

Forum List

Back