Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

The true Christians I know ALL agree with you. The difference is they take responsibility for correcting and rebuking false teachers who abuse and do wrong. Mickiel if you can't correct the problem the way Christians can correct their own peers, that is what I mean by atheists depending on Christians to do this work. That is why the good in Christianity outweighs the bad because Christians are called to clean up their own camps.

Christianity cannot correct itself, and what little good it does, is not because of the religion, its because of a few good people. Christianity is an over rated system, with blown up reputation and unbiblical support. Christianity cannot clean itself , the way to do that is not even in man, Jer. 10:23. Christianity was destined for dirt and it has the most horrible doctrines I know of in religion. They have perverted the salvation of God.
Look into spiritual healing my friend, and get back to this . You'll be relieved and grateful to understand how Christians are the key to correcting the religious abuses as well as the injury and damage resulting . There is far more good news than bad, and you will rejoice to know how committed the Good Christians are in this battle they all take seriously as their life calling.

For all the bad and horrors you've seen, the healing and happiness that overcomes these is far far greater. The bigger the debts and damages, the greater the restitution and rewards. That is the power of justice and salvation by grace. That is the meaning behind faith in Jesup is faith in justice.

Take heart Take courage Take care
Commit to truth and it sets us free from division and strife.

Love of truth love of justice
Love of peace for all humanity

May your love be greater than your fear

May your willingness toward change be greater than your fear of the unknown

May your inclusion of all humanity in seeing corrections and prevention of abuse and wrongs be greater than your fear of evil and selfish rejection and conflict.

May all the best things in humanity overcome and outweigh our worst wrongs

In Christ jesus name, for the sake of restorative justice and lasting peace amen

Well thank you for your concern, but Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with my healing, and will have nothing to do with God healing this world. Christianity has no " Holy Image" in my mind and I don't equate anything spiritual to them and their namesake religion.
Forgiveness is what correlates with healing. The more forgiving you are the more healing energy flows through your thoughts words and actions, mind body and spirit, and relations with others in greater society. BTW Mickiel my top favorite atheist in the world, Ray Hill, teaches forgiveness and free grace in life, the same as Christians, but doesn't use God or Jesus to teach that. He considers it a natural law or process in life. So the difference between you and him is he does understand forgiveness and healing is better for his mental health and clarity to let go. But you want to keep holding on to your unforgiveness and blame of Christianity, not considering how this is harming you to Harbor that negative thinking that affects you not them.

I keep holding on to what I see as the truth; Christianity is the great Trojan horse that imploded inside of this world and helped pervert the true gospel of the salvation of all of humanity. My mental health is outside of Christian influence; I am free of the Christian web. I hold no slave mentality to any religion; my forgiveness comes from God, and neither you or any Christian can do anything about that.

Dear Mickiel
Sorry I missed where you are coming from.
Yes, I agree that the forgiveness that makes the difference (not just between effective/true or abusive/false practice of Christianity but of Atheism, Buddhism, Constitutionalism and any other laws or systems)
comes from Nature or God. It is not dependent on Christianity as the "only denomination."

What I mean by Christianity is the universal sense of true Charity and true Justice
that ALL people can embrace.

What makes people equal is living and embodying these laws equally,
and that is ultimately what Christian faith means -- when people "take the laws of restorative
justice to HEART and live them by CONSCIENCE" we become neighbors "in Christ"
Or by conscience COLLECTIVELY whether we are Jew or Gentile, Believer or nontheist,
or we put church before state or state before church authority. As long as we put
universal justice or equal justice first which includes "our neighbor as ourselves"
then we have that spirit that Christians call Christ Jesus that allows us
to establish "God's will through Christ on earth" or the ultimate ideal good will
for all humanity for Peace and Justice on earth or the Kingdom of God/heavenly peace.

I was on my phone last night, and could barely scroll up and down and reply.
So I missed what you were saying, sorry.

I thought you were arguing from the viewpoint of an atheist,
so I was wondering why you were so consistent sounding if you were atheist!
But I see you are a theist, but may be some other denomination other than
what you call Christianity.

I believe that ALL tribes will be joined together in the spirit of Christ and
are included in the Kingdom of God, so there is no need to "judge people
by denomination or affiliation" people organize by Groups for a reason,
just like the several states united under one union. Just because we
are all under one unifying law that is the spirit of the entire collective
of people, that doesn't nullify the diverse state laws that govern people locally.

So Christianity has two meanings, it can mean the culture and local laws
that not everyone subscribes to. Or it can mean the universal spirit of
the laws of "Truth Justice and Peace" that all humans are governed by
inherently by our human nature: the gentiles may use Natural Laws to
describe these universal laws that are built into human nature, while
the believers may use Scriptural or religious terms to describe spiritual laws.

Again, just because our languages for the laws are diverse and RELATIVE,
where they are NOT required or a condition for any person to put one over the other
(in fact, our Constitution forbids Govt from doing this, from favoring or excluding
one religion over another), doesn't means they don't all "represent universal laws
that govern all humanity." Those laws like you said "come from God" and
the religions are relative expressions used to try to capture convey and
represent those laws so people can study, learn, resolve conflicts and agree on common terms.

Mickiel what I will say is mandatory is that if Christians have committed
to Christian practice laws and authority, then Christians are bound to correct
themselves and fellow Christians. So if you don't want to be responsible for
that, I suggest you neither judge or criticize Christians either, or else you
share responsibility for the process. Like if I don't want to get involved in
proving or disproving global warming, I should not do research halfway
and start publishing opinions on that I might have to go correct later.

I would suggest leaving the rebuke of Christianity to Christians
who have committed to resolving all such conflicts. If you would
like to help with this, I suggest you fully research the difference
between effective/natural/voluntary Spiritual Healing that saves lives vs. false
faith healing that is dangerous and spreads misinformation that gets people killed.

Since you and I commit to God I think we can speak a common language
that way by using your terms to describe these same laws.

I have committed to learning and using the languages in Christianity
and also Constitutionalism to check both church and state from abuses.
Where I am not technical enough, at least I know to refer to other experts
who can go even further into the history and interpretations of church
and state laws to correct the record and resolve conflicts with others.
I can only go so far, and try to stick to layman's terms the average
person can get, so I learn the very minimum necessary to resolve
conflicts and teach these things uniformly and publicly.

Thanks for explaining where you are coming from Mickiel
As long as you can forgive and include ALL neighbors in the
spirit of truth justice and peace to unite all humanity as one
that is the spirit of Christianity. When we call on Jesus it may
be by secular names of Justice or Conscience but it is still
the Universal Justice that unites humanity "by conscience"
that is the Meaning behind praying and agreeing "in Christ Jesus"

I feel that you have this spirit Mickiel but you
just don't relate it to the Christian Jesus because
you see most of Christianity as Antichrist and contradicting
the God that you know to be true. Again, all the true
Believers I know would AGREE with you, and the main
difference is the degree to which we FORGIVE Christians
for abuses of that faith, and we give equal weight to the good
that Christians and Christianity does bring to the world.

Christianity is just a religion that got lucky enough to be named after Christ; that's all it is. Jesus is not a Christian, God is not a Christian, nobody in the Old Testament was a Christian, and the Kingdom of God will have nothing to do with Christianity. Its just a religion that used to follow Christ, then got watered down with paganism, and then it grew large with the help of satan. Christianity is meaningless to God. It only means something to Christians because they have been seduced into loving it.

No, I am not an Atheist; I am not supposed to be one. In my view, God himself gives life, it is he who constructs and controls the human population ,in the year 2016, again in my view, God wanted a certain amount of Atheist and Theist to be alive. And so we are what we are; what we were supposed to be; destined to be.

In Psalms 136:16 it describes the Mercy of God as a thing that last forever. This is what religion is trying to tear down, religion does not want the Mercy of God to last forever, they WANT humans punished forever. They WANT God to hurt humans forever. And Christianity is leading this unholy invasion of the scripture.

Christianity is the racism in the spirit world. It is thought, if you believe in God, you must be Christian. Christianity feels that it holds a monopoly on the truth; it thinks it is the truth itself,. They are dominant; arrogant, confident and the worse thing- they think themselves to be the very prodigy of God.

The world has nothing to fear from Atheist, but Christianity holds the power to pervert the biblical message of salvation; that makes it a very present danger to humanity because they will keep trying to limit salvation as much as they can. Again Jesus in Matt. 23:13, he was speaking to the believers in God of that time, "But woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, for you " Shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men." They were teaching limited atonement, or eternal hell fire; they were teaching that many will not be in Gods kingdom.

And they are still teaching it, trying to shut the door of the Kingdom to unbelievers.

Here is a biblical look at Christianity, in Rev. 6:2," And I saw a White Horse, and he who sat on him had a bow, and a crown was given to him and he went forth conquering and to conquer." This is biblical Christianity, the first seal opened and unleashed on unsuspecting humanity. A White Horse, so the world thinks its pure, a Bow- or a weapon, which I think is the bible being misused, and he went forth conquering, converting people into deception.

The perfect curse. No one will ever suspect. And it will slay most of humanity.

Christianity is the racism in the spirit world. It is thought, if you believe in God, you must be Christian. Christianity feels that it holds a monopoly on the truth; it thinks it is the truth itself,. They are dominant; arrogant, confident and the worse thing- they think themselves to be the very prodigy of God.

^ This description is not the lasting meaning of Christianity that I understand ^

I think you are describing the OLD testament ways of living and enforcing the LETTER of the law
and RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE that focuses on judgment and punishment; I understand this to
be the EARLY phases of development like the parent spanking or grounding the child who'
is to understand the reasons behind the rules of the household for protection and survival.

What I look at is the FUTURE of humanity in the NEW Testament
about living by the SPIRIT of the laws and RESTORATIVE JUSTICE that brings lasting peace.

Clearly this is in contrast if not conflict with what you describe above.

Let us agree to use common terms.
What term do you use for FALSE religion that only focuses on judgment and punishment for POWER by FEAR
What term do you use for TRUE religion that teaches forgiveness and correction for TRUTH that sets us free

I told you I use retributive justice for the punitive type, and restorative justice for the healing approach to restoring relations and establishing lasting peace and harmony.

If you use Christianity to mean the false punitive destructive religious abuse
and I use it to mean the positive corrective and liberating spiritual process
then we will talk past each other, using the same word to mean opposing things!

How do you propose we fix this.
Should we drop the term altogether,
or attach a distinction such as
False Christianity and religious abuse
vs.
True Christianity and consistent practice

What is your term you use for the consistent practice of spiritual laws and teachings?
Thanks Mickiel

^ This description is not the lasting meaning of Christianity that I understand ^

I think you are describing the OLD testament ways of living and enforcing the LETTER of the law
and RETRIBUTIVE JUSTICE that focuses on judgment and punishment; I understand this to
be the EARLY phases of development like the parent spanking or grounding the child who'
is to understand the reasons behind the rules of the household for protection and survival.

about living by the SPIRIT of the laws and RESTORATIVE JUSTICE that brings lasting peace.

What term do you use for FALSE religion that only focuses on judgment and punishment for POWER by FEAR
What term do you use for TRUE religion that teaches forgiveness and correction for TRUTH that sets us free

I told you I use retributive justice for the punitive type, and restorative justice for the healing approach to restoring relations and establishing lasting peace and harmony.

vs.

What is your term you use for the consistent practice of spiritual laws and teachings?
Thanks Mickiel

Well see that is the contradiction, the term " Christianity" has been used to describe things spiritual and things considered " True Teaching"; I think that has been seriously misleading, Christianity should have never been the term to describe righteousness, because the term really describes a group of humans who believe in God. There is no term to describe righteousness, other than " Righteousness." When we try to use the term " Christianity" to be equated with describing righteousness, we have perverted the term already. If Christianity is now being used to " Describe things spiritual", then those things are corrupted already. If Christianity describes the Kingdom of God, then his Kingdom has been corrupted.

There should be no such thing as " True or False" Christianity, because we are then giving the term superiority it does not have; the term is only used in the bible twice, and not at all in some translations. It is too late to drop the term, is too transfixed into the human consciousness. That is HOW satan has deceived a " Whole world, Rev. 12:9", by entering into the entire human consciousness. Planting things that we humans are powerless to remove. Christianity is now the standard , and I know that is by design; its what God wanted; but not for the purpose of righteousness, but the purpose of deception.

Christianity will be God's prime example to humanity , to show us just how deceived we can be without his guidance, and what happens when we guide ourselves. Christianity is satan, " Dressed to appear as god!" It is a religion that has the mind and ear of humanity, that " Looks like God is leading and inspiring." When the devil wants a false or misleading concept planted within humanity, he just gives it to the leadership of Christianity, and they take it to the world. This is the main method of deception used by satan for centuries; use the very churches of God to spread his lies into the masses; and no believer knows its being done, except those believers who have no clout anyway. In this manner, satan has rendered the truth into an unknown thing; and believers are calling lies, the truth. Its what we have inherited; Jer.16:19, " Surely our fathers have inherited lies and things of vanity."

vs.

Thanks Mickiel

Well see that is the contradiction, the term " Christianity" has been used to describe things spiritual and things considered " True Teaching"; I think that has been seriously misleading, Christianity should have never been the term to describe righteousness, because the term really describes a group of humans who believe in God. There is no term to describe righteousness, other than " Righteousness." When we try to use the term " Christianity" to be equated with describing righteousness, we have perverted the term already. If Christianity is now being used to " Describe things spiritual", then those things are corrupted already. If Christianity describes the Kingdom of God, then his Kingdom has been corrupted.

There should be no such thing as " True or False" Christianity, because we are then giving the term superiority it does not have; the term is only used in the bible twice, and not at all in some translations. It is too late to drop the term, is too transfixed into the human consciousness. That is HOW satan has deceived a " Whole world, Rev. 12:9", by entering into the entire human consciousness. Planting things that we humans are powerless to remove. Christianity is now the standard , and I know that is by design; its what God wanted; but not for the purpose of righteousness, but the purpose of deception.

Christianity will be God's prime example to humanity , to show us just how deceived we can be without his guidance, and what happens when we guide ourselves. Christianity is satan, " Dressed to appear as god!" It is a religion that has the mind and ear of humanity, that " Looks like God is leading and inspiring." When the devil wants a false or misleading concept planted within humanity, he just gives it to the leadership of Christianity, and they take it to the world. This is the main method of deception used by satan for centuries; use the very churches of God to spread his lies into the masses; and no believer knows its being done, except those believers who have no clout anyway. In this manner, satan has rendered the truth into an unknown thing; and believers are calling lies, the truth. Its what we have inherited; Jer.16:19, " Surely our fathers have inherited lies and things of vanity."

Ok Mickiel so you recommend to use Righteousness to mean what is right by God.
That reminds me of the Rastafarians that use that principle of Righteousness.
It also brings to mind the Righteous Gentiles. (also: the prayers of the Righteous,
Righteous indignance which is different from anger from unforgiveness;
and judging not but judging Righteous judgment.) Yes, that is all consistent with
following God's will and judgment for the sake of correction by God's laws.

May I ask which way you relate to the meaning of Jesus
1. as representing a teacher or role model to live the law by example
2. as representing God's Divine Law or Justice embodied in man so Jesus and God are one in spirit, one will indivisible and perfect

If you are more like #1 then you may be one of the Righteous Gentiles
who does not relate to Scriptural Authority as the Christians do,
but you are more under the Natural Laws of Truth and Justice
as the nontheists/atheists and secular humanists/gentiles.

So you may be one of the good apples comparing how the bad apples
are still not as dangerous as the bad oranges.

Last edited:

vs.

Thanks Mickiel

Ok Mickiel so you recommend to use Righteousness to mean what is right by God.
That reminds me of the Rastafarians that use that principle of Righteousness.
It also brings to mind the Righteous Gentiles. (also: the prayers of the Righteous,
Righteous indignance which is different from anger from unforgiveness;
and judging not but judging Righteous judgment.) Yes, that is all consistent with
following God's will and judgment for the sake of correction by God's laws.

May I ask which way you relate to the meaning of Jesus
1. as representing a teacher or role model to live the law by example
2. as representing God's Divine Law or Justice embodied in man so Jesus and God are one in spirit, one will indivisible and perfect

If you are more like #1 then you may be one of the Righteous Gentiles
who does not relate to Scriptural Authority as the Christians do,
but you are more under the Natural Laws of Truth and Justice
as the nontheists/atheists and secular humanists/gentiles.

So you may be one of the good apples comparing how the bad apples
are still not as dangerous as the bad oranges.

I don't agree with either view. Jesus was not a role model; of that day, but he was a teacher. And Jesus not teach a bunch of laws, he tore down more laws that he taught. I myself am not one of the righteous ones, I am not a good apple; I am a sinner in search of his God, I have not progressed beyond that.

I don't agree with either view. Jesus was not a role model; of that day, but he was a teacher. And Jesus not teach a bunch of laws, he tore down more laws that he taught. I myself am not one of the righteous ones, I am not a good apple; I am a sinner in search of his God, I have not progressed beyond that.

If you have not been a good apple and have not progressed beyond being a sinner, I suggest you make striving to become a better person your first priority before you continue to try and pass yourself off as a spokesman for a God who is righteous without having found him and without being righteous yourself..

Last edited:

If you have not a good apple and have not progressed beyond being a sinner, I suggest you make striving to become a better person your first priority before you continue to try and pass yourself off as a spokesman for a God who is righteous without having found him and without being righteous yourself..

If you have not a good apple and have not progressed beyond being a sinner, I suggest you make striving to become a better person your first priority before you continue to try and pass yourself off as a spokesman for a God who is righteous without having found him and without being righteous yourself..

You have made an error , I speak for no one but myself. I don't know God personally, and I am far from being righteous, I walk alone in my life and am part of no group. And I have nowhere in these archives tried to pass myself as being something I am not.

You have made an error , I speak for no one but myself. I don't know God personally, and I am far from being righteous, I walk alone in my life and am part of no group. And I have nowhere in these archives tried to pass myself as being something I am not.

Well you certainly seem to be trying to act like you know something about which you can not possibly know anything if what you have just admitted is true.

You say things like Jesus was not a role model but was a teacher even though Jesus himself said that he set an example to be followed. John 13:15. What kind of teacher does not practice what they preach?

Does being accurate or not matter at all you?

Well you certainly seem to be trying to act like you know something about which you can not possibly know anything if what you have just admitted is true.

You say things like Jesus was not a role model but was a teacher even though Jesus himself said that he set an example to be followed. John 13:15. What kind of teacher does not practice what they preach?

Does being accurate or not matter at all you?

Jesus was not a role model, people hated him. In Johnn15:18 Again Jesus himself teaching, " If the world hates you, know that it hated me before it hated you." Here Jesus taught that " The WORLD hated him"

Hey, they killed him. Even the believers in God of that time hated Jesus.

Jesus should have been a role model during his time on earth, and he is more of one now, but they killed him when he came.

And they will try to kill him when he returns.

Strange, he died for the killers who murdered him. I think it would be quite something to know him.

There are Christians that treat their dog better than their neighbors. They think God should allow their dog in heaven, and think human sinners should go to their hell.

I think that's dangerous.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

Religion for the last 2,500 years is responsible for maybe 2,000,000 deaths. This is a hugely optimistic number, the conservative estimates are closer to 800,000. Atheistic collectivist governments have murdered well over 200,000,000 people in the last 120 years, so atheism has murdered more people, more rapidly than all of the religions the world has seen over the last 2,500 years. So, this is about as epic a thread fail as you could make.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

Religion for the last 2,500 years is responsible for maybe 2,000,000 deaths. This is a hugely optimistic number, the conservative estimates are closer to 800,000. Atheistic collectivist governments have murdered well over 200,000,000 people in the last 120 years, so atheism has murdered more people, more rapidly than all of the religions the world has seen over the last 2,500 years. So, this is about as epic a thread fail as you could make.

Atheist, or any other form of human ways of life, have the ability to kill other humans; but only religions, with Christianity leading the pact, can kill an unbelievers effort to understand how God really is.

I don't care how many human bodies you add up, when one human interferes with another humans view of God, that is the most awful thing to do on earth. There is no fear in who can kill the body, but when an organization can kill the human consciousness of wanting to know the truth about God, religion has slaughtered billions.

Forum List

Back