Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

I hold no need to defend Christianity, I am not swayed by their arua. I am not Christian, and don't want to be one. I think Christianity is more full of paganism and guilt than they know. I know God does not like what they are doing, and I know Jesus has things against Christianity.
The true Christians I know ALL agree with you. The difference is they take responsibility for correcting and rebuking false teachers who abuse and do wrong. Mickiel if you can't correct the problem the way Christians can correct their own peers, that is what I mean by atheists depending on Christians to do this work. That is why the good in Christianity outweighs the bad because Christians are called to clean up their own camps.

The fight between Theist and Atheist cannot be stopped by anything human, in my view. Its going to last until the end. I just personally blame Theist more because they do their dirt in the name of a God who is good and merciful. Christianity is not a true advocate of Justice in my view, if anything, they advocate greed and are trying to even sell passage into the free Kingdom of God.

Not all Christians are bad people, no; but I think most of their doctrines are bad.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.
Atheism is more dangerous because it tends to lead people to hell.

Plus there's no reason that atheists shouldn't condemn others; atheism is simply "do whatever one feels like for whatever reason", so in extreme cases this leads to people becoming serial killers and rapists because they have no meaning in life other than pursuing sick thrills.

I hold no need to defend Christianity, I am not swayed by their arua. I am not Christian, and don't want to be one. I think Christianity is more full of paganism and guilt than they know. I know God does not like what they are doing, and I know Jesus has things against Christianity.
The true Christians I know ALL agree with you. The difference is they take responsibility for correcting and rebuking false teachers who abuse and do wrong. Mickiel if you can't correct the problem the way Christians can correct their own peers, that is what I mean by atheists depending on Christians to do this work. That is why the good in Christianity outweighs the bad because Christians are called to clean up their own camps.

Christianity cannot correct itself, and what little good it does, is not because of the religion, its because of a few good people. Christianity is an over rated system, with blown up reputation and unbiblical support. Christianity cannot clean itself , the way to do that is not even in man, Jer. 10:23. Christianity was destined for dirt and it has the most horrible doctrines I know of in religion. They have perverted the salvation of God.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.
Being free from faith isn’t ‘anti-religion,’ it’s simply the acknowledgement of the fact that religion and ‘god’ as perceived by theists are creations of man.
Dear C_Clayton_Jones
Although man wrote down the laws of science and physics, do you agree we didn't create the world and the laws of how energy and matter work and relate. We just developed the language and terms to express these laws that are inherent in the world.

Likewise are you able to admit that the natural laws of how human psychology works weren't made up by man. Just because our civil govt laws as in the Constitution reflect and are inspired by natural laws were written down by man doesn't mean we made up the laws of human nature we are born with.

Do you acknowledge any natural laws that exist on their own before humans wrote them down. Or do you only see laws as whatever ppl pass through govt.

Do you see religions as local Languages for universal laws that everyone expresses in different ways. So again just because man developed these systems of terminology and mythology, that doesn't mean we made up the universal laws of humanity that inspired these man made lamguages.

Do you perceive or believe in any higher sense of truth and justice we didnt create ourselves behind man made laws and religions we did, as attempts to capture this self existent body of laws and knowledge of the world.

Plus there's no reason that atheists shouldn't condemn others; atheism is simply "do whatever one feels like for whatever reason", so in extreme cases this leads to people becoming serial killers and rapists because they have no meaning in life other than pursuing sick thrills.

Christianity is FAR more dangerous because they are teaching the insane doctrine of eternal hell punishing; completely ruining the reputation of God in history. They have perverted the gospel more than all religions combined in my view.

Christianity cannot correct itself, and what little good it does, is not because of the religion, its because of a few good people. Christianity is an over rated system, with blown up reputation and unbiblical support. Christianity cannot clean itself , the way to do that is not even in man, Jer. 10:23. Christianity was destined for dirt and it has the most horrible doctrines I know of in religion.
Pales in comparison to Stalinism and state atheist doctrines.

They have perverted the salvation of God.
And what is your religion?

Christianity is FAR more dangerous because they are teaching the insane doctrine of eternal hell punishing; completely ruining the reputation of God in history. They have perverted the gospel more than all religions combined in my view.
It's only natural that wickedness be repaid; nearly all religions have a doctrine of punishment for wickedness; and those which don't are degenerate because they eliminate "hell" just to justify nihilism and depraved behavior.

Christianity cannot correct itself, and what little good it does, is not because of the religion, its because of a few good people. Christianity is an over rated system, with blown up reputation and unbiblical support. Christianity cannot clean itself , the way to do that is not even in man, Jer. 10:23. Christianity was destined for dirt and it has the most horrible doctrines I know of in religion. They have perverted the salvation of God.
Look into spiritual healing my friend, and get back to this . You'll be relieved and grateful to understand how Christians are the key to correcting the religious abuses as well as the injury and damage resulting . There is far more good news than bad, and you will rejoice to know how committed the Good Christians are in this battle they all take seriously as their life calling.

For all the bad and horrors you've seen, the healing and happiness that overcomes these is far far greater. The bigger the debts and damages, the greater the restitution and rewards. That is the power of justice and salvation by grace. That is the meaning behind faith in Jesup is faith in justice.

Take heart Take courage Take care
Commit to truth and it sets us free from division and strife.

Love of truth love of justice
Love of peace for all humanity

May your love be greater than your fear

May your willingness toward change be greater than your fear of the unknown

May your inclusion of all humanity in seeing corrections and prevention of abuse and wrongs be greater than your fear of evil and selfish rejection and conflict.

May all the best things in humanity overcome and outweigh our worst wrongs

In Christ jesus name, for the sake of restorative justice and lasting peace amen

Being free from faith isn’t ‘anti-religion,’ it’s simply the acknowledgement of the fact that religion and ‘god’ as perceived by theists are creations of man.

Christianity cannot correct itself, and what little good it does, is not because of the religion, its because of a few good people. Christianity is an over rated system, with blown up reputation and unbiblical support. Christianity cannot clean itself , the way to do that is not even in man, Jer. 10:23. Christianity was destined for dirt and it has the most horrible doctrines I know of in religion.

I have no religion, I want nothing between me and God but empty space; no human meddling. The Christian doctrine of eternal hell punishing is more barbaric and insane that ANY thing Stalin or Hitler did. This devils doctrine is teaching that God will keep an unbeliever alive and punish them for 10 million years, plus another 50 billion years, plus another 900 trillion years and keep hurting them on into infinity!

That is INSANE!

I have no religion, I want nothing between me and God but empty space; no human meddling. The Christian doctrine of eternal hell punishing is more barbaric and insane that ANY thing Stalin or Hitler did. This devils doctrine is teaching that God will keep an unbeliever alive and punish them for 10 million years, plus another 50 billion years, plus another 900 trillion years and keep hurting them on into infinity!

That is INSANE!
You don't know much about theology

Look into spiritual healing my friend, and get back to this . You'll be relieved and grateful to understand how Christians are the key to correcting the religious abuses as well as the injury and damage resulting . There is far more good news than bad, and you will rejoice to know how committed the Good Christians are in this battle they all take seriously as their life calling.

For all the bad and horrors you've seen, the healing and happiness that overcomes these is far far greater. The bigger the debts and damages, the greater the restitution and rewards. That is the power of justice and salvation by grace. That is the meaning behind faith in Jesup is faith in justice.

May your inclusion of all humanity in seeing corrections and prevention of abuse and wrongs be greater than your fear of evil and selfish rejection and conflict.

In Christ jesus name, for the sake of restorative justice and lasting peace amen

Well thank you for your concern, but Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with my healing, and will have nothing to do with God healing this world. Christianity has no " Holy Image" in my mind and I don't equate anything spiritual to them and their namesake religion.

It's only natural that wickedness be repaid; nearly all religions have a doctrine of punishment for wickedness; and those which don't are degenerate because they eliminate "hell" just to justify nihilism and depraved behavior.
In Christianity you get the justice you give. If you forgive others and allow corrections and restitution to heal the relations and restore justice, then you will be granted the same grace.

If you don't forgive but judge punish and reject, then so will you be treated.

Thus justice is a double edged sword.
If you live by retributive justice you reap what you sow and are judged by your own words.

If you live by justice with mercy, then you will receive the same.

This way we learn the difference between the two paths, and choose by reason. Living by ill will and unforgiveness Attracts negative reactions in a vicious cycle of bad karmic suffering and war. Living by forgiveness and correction of wrongs leads to healing and peace by restoring justice.

That is INSANE!

I know theology is meaningless to salvation. And I know salvation is not in the hands of Christianity. If it was, we all would be in serious trouble.

Well thank you for your concern, but Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with my healing, and will have nothing to do with God healing this world. Christianity has no " Holy Image" in my mind and I don't equate anything spiritual to them and their namesake religion.
Forgiveness is what correlates with healing. The more forgiving you are the more healing energy flows through your thoughts words and actions, mind body and spirit, and relations with others in greater society. BTW Mickiel my top favorite atheist in the world, Ray Hill, teaches forgiveness and free grace in life, the same as Christians, but doesn't use God or Jesus to teach that. He considers it a natural law or process in life. So the difference between you and him is he does understand forgiveness and healing is better for his mental health and clarity to let go. But you want to keep holding on to your unforgiveness and blame of Christianity, not considering how this is harming you to Harbor that negative thinking that affects you not them.

Forgiveness is what correlates with healing. The more forgiving you are the more healing energy flows through your thoughts words and actions, mind body and spirit, and relations with others in greater society. BTW Mickiel my top favorite atheist in the world, Ray Hill, teaches forgiveness and free grace in life, the same as Christians, but doesn't use God or Jesus to teach that. He considers it a natural law or process in life. So the difference between you and him is he does understand forgiveness and healing is better for his mental health and clarity to let go. But you want to keep holding on to your unforgiveness and blame of Christianity, not considering how this is harming you to Harbor that negative thinking that affects you not them.

I keep holding on to what I see as the truth; Christianity is the great Trojan horse that imploded inside of this world and helped pervert the true gospel of the salvation of all of humanity. My mental health is outside of Christian influence; I am free of the Christian web. I hold no slave mentality to any religion; my forgiveness comes from God, and neither you or any Christian can do anything about that.

That is INSANE!

I know theology is meaningless to salvation. And I know salvation is not in the hands of Christianity. If it was, we all would be in serious trouble.
1. In order to communicate to resolve conflicts and unite tribes/denominations, the language of theology is necessary for those who rely on "common terms" to organize and unite behind agreement on points and principles
2. As for salvation and Christianity.
Between Christians who commit to the faith in scriptural authority, yes, likewise, reaching agreement on truth to establish justice and peace by accord, DOES rely on Christianity and scriptural process.

Again Mickiel please take courage in knowing that making peace between and among Religious memberships is easier and will come first BEFORE making peace between political groups and nations which is much much harder. The process is only possible once the spiritual leadership and unity pulls together. Then the rest will follow but will take years if not generations to repair all the damage and rebuild on a unified foundation of peace and justice for all. The spiritual change will lead the physical changes.

You are right the world is in trouble and thats why the Christian leadership has a major role to play. The leap of faith required is to forgive first so we can share in corrections as a consequence. Most secular thinking calls to prove the problems are corrected first before forgiving and letting go. But humans are not even able to work together on solutions until after we've forgiven enough to tolerate people or groups we blame. So again that's why we're in trouble, because it's hard to forgive in advance without higher faith .

In my view, Christianity is one of the churches of God; just a church in deception. After Jesus left and his followers were " Branded the term Christianity", given to them by the Romans, the seduction of the Christian church began then. 7 churches of God are discussed in Revelations chapter 2-4. Actual churches of God, some stages of these churches were perhaps Christians. Not out of biblical possibility. Notice Jesus view of these churches of HIS; in Rev. 2:4, he has something against HIS church at Ephesus. In 2:15 Jesus reveals he actually hates things HIS church at Pergamos was doing; imagine that, Jesus actually hating things his own church is doing. A serious thing. In 2:20 Jesus has things against his church called Thyatira;, in Rev. 3:17 the prosperity ministries spirit appears in Jesus church at Laodicea, in Rev.3:20 notice the position of Christ, he is on " The outside knocking"; he is not even IN this church age of his. Not even a true part of them; simply stunning.

I keep holding on to what I see as the truth; Christianity is the great Trojan horse that imploded inside of this world and helped pervert the true gospel of the salvation of all of humanity. My mental health is outside of Christian influence; I am free of the Christian web. I hold no slave mentality to any religion; my forgiveness comes from God, and neither you or any Christian can do anything about that.
Sure Mickiel if you can truly forgive and let go without relying on Christian prayer to do this, Great! You may be like my friend Ray who doesn't need the Bible to forgive and let the truth and justice and peace guide humanity for the better. My friend Ed is also naturally forgiving and inclusive and nonjudgmental. He is atheist and humanist. Ray is a peace and justice activist who lives by restorative justice I consider one of the secular names of Christ Jesus. As long as you do not reject true justice and true charity as the spirit of truth and love embodied in humanity, then you are still a neighbor in Christ even if you are nontheist as a secular gentile. The gentiles under natural laws of science and reason are still included as the second fold of the one flock governed by the LAWs of Justice which "Jesus the Lord" translates into. The spirit of truth and justice is one; but the secular gentiles express this in terms of natural laws and empirical science while believers under scriptural authority use church laws to describe the world and their relationship between individual and collective will. I use Constitutional laws which bridge the gap between natural laws of the secular world and spiritual laws of believers depending which systems they use for their default language. I try to speak the language of the person or audience I'm addressing.

Sure Mickiel if you can truly forgive and let go without relying on Christian prayer to do this, Great! You may be like my friend Ray who doesn't need the Bible to forgive and let the truth and justice and peace guide humanity for the better. My friend Ed is also naturally forgiving and inclusive and nonjudgmental. He is atheist and humanist. Ray is a peace and justice activist who lives by restorative justice I consider one of the secular names of Christ Jesus. As long as you do not reject true justice and true charity as the spirit of truth and love embodied in humanity, then you are still a neighbor in Christ even if you are nontheist as a secular gentile. The gentiles under natural laws of science and reason are still included as the second fold of the one flock governed by the LAWs of Justice which "Jesus the Lord" translates into. The spirit of truth and justice is one; but the secular gentiles express this in terms of natural laws and empirical science while believers under scriptural authority use church laws to describe the world and their relationship between individual and collective will. I use Constitutional laws which bridge the gap between natural laws of the secular world and spiritual laws of believers depending which systems they use for their default language. I try to speak the language of the person or audience I'm addressing.

I hold no need at all to fall under any of your terms or labels. I walk alone in my views , and I don't need the crutch of any group to help me define my beliefs. But I do like the sense of unity that you give out.

Peace.

Forum List

Back