Christian support of Trump

Trump is the hero

He exposed just how crooked the deep state have been

Trump the Hero !!

Now the majority of men knows the real enemy

Trump has saved the nation

still cray cray i see, sergi.............

I note a lack of diversity in your sig line. WHy the hate towards brown and yellow and white people?

uh - what?

Your little cra cra resist sig line. Why only black fists? Are you racists against non-blacks?

lol... omg.

mail.gif

you can't be serious.

Just holding you accountable by your own rules.

Why the lack of diversity?

Hey, either you are for or against abortions, the presidents will tell you where they stand. Where do you stand? Christians for Democrats is a tough decision to make-God or government.

<pfffft> nobody is 'for' abortion. either you are 'for' the choice to be made by the ones with the uterus' or you are not.

Why should only the women have a voice when it comes to the law regarding abortions?

when men conceive, then are forced to carry to term, & forced to give birth by someone other than your own conscience... then you get a voice.

If there is a question about the morality of a law, or an act, then men have as much right to speak on it as women.

Only a sexist would deny that.

YOur justifications for your desired discrimination, show you to be a sexist.

ovariesfu-t-shirt-black-midnight-swatch-400x400.jpg

Got it. YOu can't defend your sexist actions.

But you stand by them, anyways.

You are a sexist pig.

Well, poindexter, our nations violence per capita is at historic lows, too. It peaked in like 1992. Have you been falling asleep watching mass shooting news and taking that as a whole, mr dissonance?

Your point is idiotic. Christianity is plagiarized, and all of the relevant morals that are still apparent TODAY..

PREDATED christianity.

Take a bow, you are gullible.

What milestone in secular morality happenedin the late 80s, or early 90s, that led to violence peaking and then dropping off after 1992?

Since you brought it up.
Christians per capita has trended down since then, along with violent crime..

and you stated we are more barbaric as that happens.

You're just gullible.

Christians are still the vast majority in this country, running at three fourths of the nation.

Seems odds that dropping from what, 85% in 1990, to 75% today, would have much impact on murder rates.

THat would seem to require, if that was the cause, for that specific 10 percent to had been doing something, that the other 75% of the country that was Christian was NOT doing,

and they stopped doing it because they became NOT Christian.

Sounds kind of unlikely.
The point was that YOU correlated the drop in christianity with increased barbarism you fuckin dunce.

Holy shit

Correct. Just look at our inability to not live in our own filth anymore. We have cities with a real problem with people shitting in the streets, and we have forgotten how to NOT do that.

It is amazing to me. I can remember when we knew how to avoid that.
We?

What the fuck is wrong with you??

If youre a part of the people shitting on the street..theres youtube videos that can teach you how like a big boy, correll...and thats an economic thing, religion is for suckers. 1 born a minute, on discount!

Trump is the hero

He exposed just how crooked the deep state have been

Trump the Hero !!

Now the majority of men knows the real enemy

Trump has saved the nation

still cray cray i see, sergi.............

I note a lack of diversity in your sig line. WHy the hate towards brown and yellow and white people?

uh - what?

Your little cra cra resist sig line. Why only black fists? Are you racists against non-blacks?

lol... omg.

mail.gif

you can't be serious.
He cant be. Hes religious.

What milestone in secular morality happenedin the late 80s, or early 90s, that led to violence peaking and then dropping off after 1992?

Since you brought it up.

You're just gullible.

Christians are still the vast majority in this country, running at three fourths of the nation.

Seems odds that dropping from what, 85% in 1990, to 75% today, would have much impact on murder rates.

THat would seem to require, if that was the cause, for that specific 10 percent to had been doing something, that the other 75% of the country that was Christian was NOT doing,

Sounds kind of unlikely.
The point was that YOU correlated the drop in christianity with increased barbarism you fuckin dunce.

Holy shit

Correct. Just look at our inability to not live in our own filth anymore. We have cities with a real problem with people shitting in the streets, and we have forgotten how to NOT do that.

We?

If youre a part of the people shitting on the street..theres youtube videos that can teach you how like a big boy, correll...and thats an economic thing, religion is for suckers. 1 born a minute, on discount!

As a society we've lost the ability to not live in our own filth.

Your pretense of confusion of the idea of groups, is noted and laughed at.

You're just gullible.

Sounds kind of unlikely.

Holy shit

We?

No we havent.

Maybe the places youre looking. Not me, and not per capita you fuckin drunk. Get a job, maybe

How can a true Christian support the immoral, unethical Donald Trump.

I cannot believe anyone who considers themselves a Christian can in clear conscience support Trump. Trump is close to the antiChrist.

So a committed Christian should vote for the Democratic abortionists?
I am not saying who a committed Christian should vote for but I am saying I cannot say how a committed Christian can vote for Trump.

On a side note abortions were reduced to an all time low since Roe vs Wade under Obama. I think most people feel the fewer abortions the better. The question is whether abortions increase or decrease under policies touted by current anti-abortion advocates.
Hey, either you are for or against abortions, the presidents will tell you where they stand. Where do you stand? Christians for Democrats is a tough decision to make-God or government.

<pfffft> nobody is 'for' abortion. either you are 'for' the choice to be made by the ones with the uterus' or you are not.
Don't equivocate-this is not a debate, it is a decision-pro life or pro death?

Sounds kind of unlikely.

Holy shit

We?

No we havent.

Maybe the places youre looking. Not me, and not per capita you fuckin drunk. Get a job, maybe

I was just talking to a business owner (upscale restaurant), he had an issue with a homeless man, living on the sidewalk in front of his business, pissing and shitting in the travel path and vision line of his customers.

It took him weeks until the cops could get rid of him, and only by convincing the local beer store to ban him, so he was cut off from his alcohol supply.

This is a society in complete decline. Cave men knew how to tell people to not shit at their cave entrance.

Hell, fucking animals know not to shit in their own dens.

Holy shit

We?

No we havent.

I was just talking to a business owner (upscale restaurant), he had an issue with a homeless man, living on the sidewalk in front of his business, pissing and shitting in the travel path and vision line of his customers.

It took him weeks until the cops could get rid of him, and only by convincing the local beer store to ban him, so he was cut off from his alcohol supply.

This is a society in complete decline. Cave men knew how to tell people to not shit at their cave entrance.

Youre really good at anecdotal bullshit to whine about. Your generation is the old, whiny little bitches that brought us FatMerica, diabetes, heart disease, corrupt Government, failures at marriage and the 80s and 90s crime rates.

Step down, old man.

The divorce rate is better with millenials.
Violent crime is down, under millenials.
Most millenials arent partisan cucks, beholden to a "side."
Employment is better..and the great recession caused by your generation's greedy, over-reaching and corrupt fucking asses is over... and the economy of the millenials pisses on your over-zealous and corrupt and unstable money-grabbing economy.
Millenials corrected you whiny, petulant little pussies on how to treat gay couples: its none of your fucking business :thup:
Millenials corrected you whiny little twats to lighten the fuck up about religions, sex, swearing and asinine shit that never mattered in the first place. :thup:

Younger folks are getting along. Its you elderly cucks in leather vests and ugly hats fighting fake political wars with immature, zit faced antifas and the rest of us laugh that you think that dogshit even matters.

When y'all die off, you each get a :thewave:

and a :thankusmile:

from me.

We?

No we havent.

Youre really good at anecdotal bullshit to whine about. Your generation is the old, whiny little bitches that brought us FatMerica, diabetes, heart disease, corrupt Government, failures at marriage and the 80s and 90s crime rates.

Step down, old man.

Employment is better..and the great recession caused by your generation's greedy, over-reaching and corrupt fucking asses is over... and the economy of the millenials pisses on your over-zealous and corrupt and unstable money-grabbing economy.
Millenials corrected you whiny, petulant little pussies on how to treat gay couples: its none of your fucking business :thup:
Millenials corrected you whiny little twats to lighten the fuck up about religions, sex, swearing and asinine shit that never mattered in the first place. :thup:

Younger folks are getting along. Its you elderly cucks in leather vests and ugly hats fighting fake political wars with immature, zit faced antifas and the rest of us laugh that you think that dogshit even matters.

from me.

And by "anecdotal bullshit", you mean real world examples that I have actual personal knowledge of.

And to be clear, you are dismissing as "whining" my desire to not live in literal shit.

And attacking me for it, quite a bit, personally.

Well buddy, I don't know how old you think I am, but I probably got a couple of good decades left in me, and I will be in your face right up to my bitter end.

And you know what? When I am gone, there will be plenty of people to take my place, who still won't want to live in shit, nor, to focus on what you seem to think is so fucking important, not want to celebrate the lifestyle of fags, or the wonderful religions of the new wave of immigrants that you fuckers are bringing in.

We?

No we havent.

Step down, old man.

from me.

And by "anecdotal bullshit", you mean real world examples that I have actual personal knowledge of.

And to be clear, you are dismissing as "whining" my desire to not live in literal shit.

Well buddy, I don't know how old you think I am, but I probably got a couple of good decades left in me, and I will be in your face right up to my bitter end.

And you know what? When I am gone, there will be plenty of people to take my place, who still won't want to live in shit, nor, to focus on what you seem to think is so fucking important, not want to celebrate the lifestyle of fags, or the wonderful religions of the new wave of immigrants that you fuckers are bringing in.
I dont live in shit and youre not in my face, Elmer fudd :itsok:

No we havent.

Step down, old man.

from me.

The man I was speaking to, did not live in shit either. Until the homeless man in question decided to start living in front of his business and house.

As a society, we don't know how to enforce civilized behavior. We've lost that. The cops had to go extra legal, and get the local beer store to ban him. He is still on the streets, just shitting somewhere else.

News flash pal.

When people shit in front of your house, and/or business, and you then have to live in shit, it is not whinging to complain about it.

That you think it is, shows that you are part of the problem.

No we havent.

Step down, old man.

from me.

The man I was speaking to, did not live in shit either. Until the homeless man in question decided to start living in front of his business and house.

As a society, we don't know how to enforce civilized behavior. We've lost that. The cops had to go extra legal, and get the local beer store to ban him. He is still on the streets, just shitting somewhere else.

News flash pal.

When people shit in front of your house, and/or business, and you then have to live in shit, it is not whinging to complain about it.

ANECDOTAL, moron.

Here, in the very liberal state of NY...

LOITERING IS ILLEGAL, dufus

We?

No we havent.

Step down, old man.

from me.
Wow. And you got thru all that without a therapy dog.

Step down, old man.

from me.

News flash pal.

ANECDOTAL, moron.

Give it time. Dysfunction spreads, in a declining culture.

Step down, old man.

from me.

News flash pal.

ANECDOTAL, moron.

Culture is awesome. Less violent than almost ever...more accepting/open minded than almost ever, and thats just awesome! Grumpy hippopotamus

News flash pal.

ANECDOTAL, moron.

Culture is awesome. Less violent than almost ever...more accepting/open minded than almost ever, and thats just awesome! Grumpy hippopotamus

Being accepting of shit, both literal and figurative, is nothing to be proud of.

News flash pal.

ANECDOTAL, moron.

Being accepting of shit, both literal and figurative, is nothing to be proud of.
Youre the only one having problems removing shitters in your weird little life..and also staying put where they loiter, like a dumbass. Here... loiterers are easily removed.

Forum List

Back