Christian support of Trump

How can a true Christian support the immoral, unethical Donald Trump.

I cannot believe anyone who considers themselves a Christian can in clear conscience support Trump. Trump is close to the antiChrist.
As long as the Christian right and Trump share their common contempt for privacy rights, Christians will continue to blindly support Trump.

On a side note abortions were reduced to an all time low since Roe vs Wade under Obama.

Oh, did Obama have something to do with that? Did he implore women not to murder their offspring?
Yes he did. Obama increased sex education in schools and provided resources for family planning and contraception. That prevents unwanted pregnancies that result in abortions.
It is amazing that people like you are so stupid they think the only way to reduce/prevent abortions is to outlaw them.

So a committed Christian should vote for the Democratic abortionists?
I am not saying who a committed Christian should vote for but I am saying I cannot say how a committed Christian can vote for Trump.

On a side note abortions were reduced to an all time low since Roe vs Wade under Obama. I think most people feel the fewer abortions the better. The question is whether abortions increase or decrease under policies touted by current anti-abortion advocates.

You said Trump was close to being the anti-Christ.

You are just a fucking troll.
You are the anti-Christ

I'm a nice guy with a nice family and many nice friends who like me and spending time with me, in real life.

I am polite to people, unless they are very rude to me. I am here to discuss honestly, the serious issues of the day.

How much of that, can you honestly say?
I do not have to say it but it is true. Those who have to brag about positive qualities, do not have the qualities

False. Different people talk about themselves in different fashions. Some people are comfortable talking about themselves, good qualities and/or bad.

Your desire to dismiss my defense against your literally insane accusations, was stupid.

My accusation to you, ie that you are just a fucking troll, on the other hand, is completely reasonable and fits with your actions quite nicely.

Why so defensive? Don't you WANT to be a fucking troll?

If not, all you have to do, is stop being a fucking troll.

If you are doing this on purpose, then fucking own it, instead of being a dishonest coward about it. FUCKTARD.

I am not saying who a committed Christian should vote for but I am saying I cannot say how a committed Christian can vote for Trump.

On a side note abortions were reduced to an all time low since Roe vs Wade under Obama. I think most people feel the fewer abortions the better. The question is whether abortions increase or decrease under policies touted by current anti-abortion advocates.

You are the anti-Christ

I'm a nice guy with a nice family and many nice friends who like me and spending time with me, in real life.

I am polite to people, unless they are very rude to me. I am here to discuss honestly, the serious issues of the day.

I do not have to say it but it is true. Those who have to brag about positive qualities, do not have the qualities

False. Different people talk about themselves in different fashions. Some people are comfortable talking about themselves, good qualities and/or bad.

Your desire to dismiss my defense against your literally insane accusations, was stupid.

My accusation to you, ie that you are just a fucking troll, on the other hand, is completely reasonable and fits with your actions quite nicely.

If you are doing this on purpose, then fucking own it, instead of being a dishonest coward about it. FUCKTARD.
You are getting worked up. What is bothering you so much? I have not defended myself once about you calling me a troll.
My posts say who I am. What you call me means nothing.

You are the anti-Christ

You are getting worked up. What is bothering you so much? I have not defended myself once about you calling me a troll.
My posts say who I am. What you call me means nothing.

I am not getting worked up.

What I say means something, because it is the Truth.

Me calling you a fucking Troll, is just a sign that I am speaking the Truth, because it is obviously true as demonstrated by your troll behavior.

YOu calling me the Anti-Christ, is just you spewing shit from your face anus.

And that is not me getting worked up, that is just me talking to someone, in the manner they have earned, with their behavior.

Christian support of Trump is an example of Christian hypocrisy.
It's more a correlative to secular morality actually being the guide for christian morality.

As society progresses, the religious dogma and all of its barbaric mores get...cough..."reinterpreted."

Consequently, as society gives less of a fuck about divorces and swear words...so does "christianity," hence the POTUS being perfectly acceptable for them.

It's more a correlative to secular morality actually being the guide for christian morality.

As society progresses, the religious dogma and all of its barbaric mores get...cough..."reinterpreted."

Consequently, as society gives less of a fuck about divorces and swear words...so does "christianity," hence the POTUS being perfectly acceptable for them.

As Christians have dominated Western Culture for literally thousands of years, your claim that Christian morality is led by secular morality seems unsupported.

AT BEST, I could see that what you describe as a very recent, and not very positive change.

Please explain.

As Christians have dominated Western Culture for literally thousands of years, your claim that Christian morality is led by secular morality seems unsupported.

AT BEST, I could see that what you describe as a very recent, and not very positive change.

Please explain.
No, what you perceived as "christian morality" is merely secular morality written into the mores of christianity...then called christian.

Youre putting the horse before the cart.

Further, evidence of this is that Mosaic Law is fucking BARBARIC, by today's standards...hence the fuzzy little "new" covenant.

Cute stuff like that doesnt pass the sniff test.

The people who so loudly scream about being "Christians" in our society today follow a total prostitution of the teachings of Jesus, and yet chose to defame him and co-opt his name. For example, the "evangelicals." "God, guns, gays." "No Sex! Sex! Sex! Let me look and make sure you're not doing "it." This is not the Christian faith.

This video is a SOURCED video regarding where Judeo-Christian "values" even came from...and its wasn't by fiat in a book.

Please explain.
No, what you perceived as "christian morality" is merely secular morality written into the mores of christianity...then called christian.

Further, evidence of this is that Mosaic Law is fucking BARBARIC, by today's standards...hence the fuzzy little "new" covenant.

But "today's standards" are built on the standards of yesteryear, in which Western morality was defined by Christians, to a massive extent, with very little input from non-Christians.

Please explain.

But "today's standards" are built on the standards of yesteryear, in which Western morality was defined by Christians, to a massive extent, with very little input from non-Christians.
Christians got their morality from Human beings in general. They're not some specialty group with a niche for being super tubularly inventive on the moral front.

The golden rule...rules against murder..theft...all of these things pre-dated christianity...and further, christianity ...as if by magic ...evolves away from things that society determines are barbaric.

Doesnt seem all that bright, if from a divine guy.

Please explain.

Christians got their morality from Human beings in general. They're not some specialty group with a niche for being super tubularly inventive on the moral front.

The golden rule...rules against murder..theft...all of these things pre-dated christianity...and further, christianity ...as if by magic ...evolves away from things that society determines are barbaric.

Yet, as our society evolves away from Christianity, we are becoming more barbaric and immoral.

Please explain.

Yet, as our society evolves away from Christianity, we are becoming more barbaric and immoral.
is that what i said, no.

Please explain.

is that what i said, no.

My post was in response to your statement, not claiming that you said it.

It was something I was saying.

My point stands.

You argue that secular morality is the basis of Christian morality.

I pointed out that as we evolve away from Christian morality, we are becoming more barbaric and immoral.

That would seem to undermine your point.

Trump is the hero

He exposed just how crooked the deep state have been

Trump the Hero !!

Now the majority of men knows the real enemy

Trump has saved the nation
Trump is a hero to about 20% of the US population. BUT HE IS THE DEVIL TO ALL!!!

Wrong Dead Wrong

Trumps great rallies are spreading this understanding fast that the democrats are the enemy

sooooooooooooooo much christian love then & it's 10x worse now.

Forum List

Back