Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

So what? Did those kids do anything like that? Do most Muslims engage
Apparently they can't find enough crap to throw at American Muslims so they either have to make shit up (like no-go zones in America) or import foreign atrocities and try to make them stick.

I think "import foreign atrocities" speaks volumes. You might want to include the Twin Towers as an atrocity of the domestic style though.
We are in a war that only one side is fighting. At least here in America. Others have awakened from their politically correct slumber, and have begun to fight back. We on the other hand, want to pass a bill that America won't be among them. We aren't going to fight them here or over there. And we are going to pay for that.....again.

Yes. Bring in the Twin Towers as if that represents all Muslims. Ok. I'll throw in a Christian OKC Bombing. When are you going to begin fight back against those rightwing Christian extremists? At the very least I expect you to go and interrupt Christian children singing patriotic songs and scream at them about how their religion is a lie and their prophet is dead. :)
You seriously still can't understand the difference here? Really?

Really? Attacking people, especially kids for being patriotic is ok in your book?
And what patriotism do you think actually happens with these people? How is sharia law patriotic?

What sharia law was being promoted at this event?

Muslim children that sing the Star Spangled Banner and mean it are run over by their father's SUV for being too American.
Exactly when and where did this alleged incident take place? ...... :cool:

Since I am sure you understand that singing the Star Spangled Banner, or saying the Pledge of Allegiance, is a metaphor for Westernization, just google honor killings, Sunni.
American Muslim kids that dare to act like American kids, subjects Muslim kids to Sharia Law and makes them dead if it is the whim of their parent/s.

Is this the same religion that crashed planes into Manhattan and the Pentagon? Islam DID THAT. Christian Bigotry worries me the least. Muslim bigotry and hate is what is the real problem here.it always has been...

Keep coddling the goat fuckers and you'll have London/Paris riots in Dallas and San Trannycisco.
DO Tell us how having the courtesy of letting some children sing The National Anthem without being verbally assaulted "coddling goat fuckers"?
Did I call the kids goat fuckers? Did I say they didn't have a right to sing? Where have I supported the group that inconvenienced them?
I am simply comparing what you people blow out of proportion and claim is an "attack" with what Muslims do practically every day, somewhere in the world.

So what? Did those kids do anything like that? Do most Muslims engage
Attacked kids? Really? That was an interruption. THIS is an attack on kids:

jewish-girls-acid-attack-3.jpg
This post represents a big part of the problem for muslims trying to become part of the melting pot in the US.

We have moderate American muslims trying to teach their children to be loyal patriotic citizens.

And then the yahoo's here start talking about what some muslims do in other countries.

The OP is about American muslims in America and nowhere else. Period.

Why is this soo hard to understand?? ..... :dunno:

Apparently they can't find enough crap to throw at American Muslims so they either have to make shit up (like no-go zones in America) or import foreign atrocities and try to make them stick.

I think "import foreign atrocities" speaks volumes. You might want to include the Twin Towers as an atrocity of the domestic style though.
We are in a war that only one side is fighting. At least here in America. Others have awakened from their politically correct slumber, and have begun to fight back. We on the other hand, want to pass a bill that America won't be among them. We aren't going to fight them here or over there. And we are going to pay for that.....again.

Yes. Bring in the Twin Towers as if that represents all Muslims. Ok. I'll throw in a Christian OKC Bombing. When are you going to begin fight back against those rightwing Christian extremists? At the very least I expect you to go and interrupt Christian children singing patriotic songs and scream at them about how their religion is a lie and their prophet is dead. :)

Muslims worldwide cheered as Americans died as the Towers collapsed. You bet bring it up as an example of worldwide Muslim hatred of America and everything we stand for.
No Christians spilled out into the street dancing and cheering when the OKC bombing occurred. See the difference?

Is this the same religion that crashed planes into Manhattan and the Pentagon? Islam DID THAT. Christian Bigotry worries me the least. Muslim bigotry and hate is what is the real problem here.it always has been...
Well, it's not the same religion that killed off the Native Americans and ran the Spanish Inquisition, but I can understand the confusion.

Also, is the OP trying to say that people don't have a first amendment right to criticize others? I don't see this conservative group calling for the police to arrest the muslim or deny their right to sing the anthem.
Soooooooooooooooo.....your take on those so-called american christians in Texas?

That they are perfectly within their first amendment rights to expose Sharia Law supporters for what they are.
So you support them in what they did.
So what do you expect us to do clown car? Not fight for the rights we have been given under a judeo christian government in order to appease a bunch of killers and terrorists?

Exactly what rights are in danger from this group of people in Texas that you supposedly need to "fight for" by screaming at a group of kids?
Strawman argument. It wasn't kids being shouted at. You Leftists won't be allowed to get away with your lies.

Soooooooooooooooo.....your take on those so-called american christians in Texas?

That they are perfectly within their first amendment rights to expose Sharia Law supporters for what they are.
So what do you expect us to do clown car? Not fight for the rights we have been given under a judeo christian government in order to appease a bunch of killers and terrorists?

Exactly what rights are in danger from this group of people in Texas that you supposedly need to "fight for" by screaming at a group of kids?
Strawman argument. It wasn't kids being shouted at. You Leftists won't be allowed to get away with your lies.
So...who was getting shouted at? Have you proved that it was someone else yet?

Well, it's not the same religion that killed off the Native Americans and ran the Spanish Inquisition, but I can understand the confusion.
My people have been Catholic for over 4 centuries and we weren't killed off. If you're referring to Manifest Destiny take it up with Jeremiah and other Protestant bigots.

You're confused about what century it is. I have been a Christian all my life and haven't killed one Indian. Is Christians beheading non Christians a problem the world is facing at present??

So...who was getting shouted at? Have you proved that it was someone else yet?
The adults, dumbass. We aren't in la la land where adults scream at singing children. We're in realville where the adults hiding behind children are the targets. You sound like a Muslim terrorist whining about Americans bombing children when in fact the terrorists kept children around as human shields. And here you have CAIR, a terrorist organization, staging an event that deliberately exploits children and you're surprised that they're no different than any other terrorists? Stop the stupid game you're playing because nobody's buying it.

You're confused about what century it is. I have been a Christian all my life and haven't killed one Indian. Is Christians beheading non Christians a problem the world is facing at present??
And I'm willing to wager not one of those Muslims in Texas flew a plane into a building or cut off someone's head. See how that works? :D0

My people have been Catholic for over 4 centuries and we weren't killed off. If you're referring to Manifest Destiny take it up with Jeremiah and other Protestant bigots.
I'm sorry. :cry:

And I'm willing to wager not one of those Muslims in Texas flew a plane into a building or cut off someone's head. See how that works? :D0
Give it some time. They need to perfect their head chopping swing.

I'm sorry. :cry:
Yes.

You are.

Here is what's sad about this whole situation.

People are always demanding that the moderate muslins stand up and be counted.

So a group of moderate muslim's have their children sing the National Anthem to show patriotism for our country and all they get is disrupted and protested for their effort.

No wonder the vast majority of Muslim Americans stay silent and in the shadows. ..... :cool:

Thank you. And how devastating that must have been for the kids.

I disagree with the OP, it's not about Christians, it's about so-called adults so full of hate they have to attack kids to get their jollies.
Attacked kids? Really? That was an interruption. THIS is an attack on kids:

jewish-girls-acid-attack-3.jpg

But that's Bush's fault, right?
Let's blame men.

Did any of the Muslim children get acid dumped on their faces? NO! Let's not blame men. Let's blame the savages that kill and maim in the name of religion. I will. 99% of Christians will as well. Why are 99% of Muslims quiet?

Really! One group of men disrupt children singing and another dumps acid on girls' faces and you want to equate the 2? Are you fucking serious?
Oh look....apparently those children singing the National Anthem should be THANKFUL they didn't get acid dumped in their faces. Way to keep excusing the behavior of those so-called American christians.
Are you really that thick?

Christian protesters shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally: ‘Islam is a lie!’

So much for love and tolerance. When Jesus finds out about this... Well, hell hath no fury.

Angry conservative protesters disrupted the Texas Muslim Capitol Day celebration in Austin on Thursday, repeatedly shouting “No Sharia” and “Muhammad is dead.”

The celebration was organized by the Texas chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, and according to their website, the event was “an opportunity for community members to learn about the democratic political process and how to be an advocate for important issues.” The group largely consisted of Muslim students and children, along with faith leaders.

The event was protested by a group calling itself the Patriot Defense Foundation Inc., who claimed that CAIR sought to create a climate in which it would be able to “take over” America, destroying it for “Americans [who] believe in the Constitution and what this country was founded on.”

Muslims can call Jerusalem and Detroit home. Can a Christian or Jew go to Mecca?? Who's the bigot?

I see how it works on some people.....
Others understand that if a Muslim believes in the Quran, they cheer for the martyrs, and pray to Allah for their continued success, if they don't have the guts to strap on a suicide belt themselves. A Quran reading Muslim believes that peace on earth can only be achieved by killing all non Muslims. Find moderate in that. Find a believer in Mohammad that doesn't believe what Mohammad said.

Forum List

Back