Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

Here is what's sad about this whole situation.

People are always demanding that the moderate muslins stand up and be counted.

So a group of moderate muslim's have their children sing the National Anthem to show patriotism for our country and all they get is disrupted and protested for their effort.

No wonder the vast majority of Muslim Americans stay silent and in the shadows. ..... :cool:

Thank you. And how devastating that must have been for the kids.

I disagree with the OP, it's not about Christians, it's about so-called adults so full of hate they have to attack kids to get their jollies.
Attacked kids? Really? That was an interruption. THIS is an attack on kids:

jewish-girls-acid-attack-3.jpg

But that's Bush's fault, right?

That is pretty pathetic Ernie.

Let's see - kids are attacked all over. Little children are raped in the Congo. Child soldiers in Sudan. Kids murdered by drug gangs in El Salvadore. Oh...and the attackers aren't all Muslim either. But I get your point.

Because, somewhere in the world kids are brutalized worse, it's OK in YOUR world for so-called patriotic Americans to harrass and intimidate a group of children singing patriotic songs because the kids were Muslim and the adults didn't like Muslims.

Hoooboy. Way to go Ernie.

Oh...and what the hell does Bush have to do with any of this?

This post represents a big part of the problem for muslims trying to become part of the melting pot in the US.

We have moderate American muslims trying to teach their children to be loyal patriotic citizens.

And then the yahoo's here start talking about what some muslims do in other countries.

The OP is about American muslims in America and nowhere else. Period.

Why is this soo hard to understand?? ..... :dunno:

Apparently they can't find enough crap to throw at American Muslims so they either have to make shit up (like no-go zones in America) or import foreign atrocities and try to make them stick.

Last edited:
Dear Hazlnut,

Isn't your hatred of Christians also bigoted? Or does this bigotry thing only work one way? This fabrication you call a thread is proof of your bigotry against Christians, not of our bigotry against Muslims.

Actually, there is plenty of proof in this thread alone, of so-called-Christian bigotry against Muslims.

Soooooooooooooooo.....your take on those so-called american christians in Texas?

That they are perfectly within their first amendment rights to expose Sharia Law supporters for what they are.
So you support them in what they did.
Yes. I support anyone who exposes Sharia Law supporters.
Even when the children are singing the Star Spangled Banner and showing their support of the United States.

Well, that answers the question as to why we don't see more muslims speaking out. They get spit on by the christians when they do.

Muslim children that sing the Star Spangled Banner and mean it are run over by their father's SUV for being too American.
A ruse on the other hand, is supported by the parents of the singing children, because it portrays harmony and peace. They hugged the French for awhile too....

What the hell? American citizens who happen to be of the Muslim faith are AMERICAN. Just as American as Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Athiests....

So a group of moderate muslim's have their children sing the National Anthem to show patriotism for our country and all they get is disrupted and protested for their effort.

No wonder the vast majority of Muslim Americans stay silent and in the shadows. ..... :cool:

I disagree with the OP, it's not about Christians, it's about so-called adults so full of hate they have to attack kids to get their jollies.

Let's see - kids are attacked all over. Little children are raped in the Congo. Child soldiers in Sudan. Kids murdered by drug gangs in El Salvadore. Oh...and the attackers aren't all Muslim either. But I get your point.

Because, somewhere in the world kids are brutalized worse, it's OK in YOUR world for so-called patriotic Americans to harrass and intimidate a group of children singing patriotic songs because the kids were Muslim and the adults didn't like Muslims.

So you buy into the narrative that it was the children being shouted at, not the adults exploiting them?

I expected more from you.

That they are perfectly within their first amendment rights to expose Sharia Law supporters for what they are.
Even when the children are singing the Star Spangled Banner and showing their support of the United States.

Well, that answers the question as to why we don't see more muslims speaking out. They get spit on by the christians when they do.

Muslim children that sing the Star Spangled Banner and mean it are run over by their father's SUV for being too American.
A ruse on the other hand, is supported by the parents of the singing children, because it portrays harmony and peace. They hugged the French for awhile too....

What the hell? American citizens who happen to be of the Muslim faith are AMERICAN. Just as American as Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Athiests....

The melting pot doesn't exactly melt anymore. Multi-culturalism is not an American value.

Would you rather be in London?

images
This isn't in London...it's in Texas....which is much worse.
Keep coddling the goat fuckers and you'll have London/Paris riots in Dallas and San Trannycisco.
DO Tell us how having the courtesy of letting some children sing The National Anthem without being verbally assaulted "coddling goat fuckers"?
Did I call the kids goat fuckers? Did I say they didn't have a right to sing? Where have I supported the group that inconvenienced them?
I am simply comparing what you people blow out of proportion and claim is an "attack" with what Muslims do practically every day, somewhere in the world.

So what? Did those kids do anything like that? Do most Muslims engage

This post represents a big part of the problem for muslims trying to become part of the melting pot in the US.

We have moderate American muslims trying to teach their children to be loyal patriotic citizens.

And then the yahoo's here start talking about what some muslims do in other countries.

Apparently they can't find enough crap to throw at American Muslims so they either have to make shit up (like no-go zones in America) or import foreign atrocities and try to make them stick.

I think "import foreign atrocities" speaks volumes. You might want to include the Twin Towers as an atrocity of the domestic style though.
We are in a war that only one side is fighting. At least here in America. Others have awakened from their politically correct haze, and have begun to fight back. We on the other hand, want to pass a bill that America won't be among them. We aren't going to fight them here or over there. And we are going to pay for that.....again.

Last edited:

So you buy into the narrative that it was the children being shouted at, not the adults exploiting them?

Let me see. If it's non-Muslim children showing they are patriotic Americans - that's ok. If it's Muslim children showing that they are patriotic Americans - adults are exploiting them :cuckoo:

Did you read the actual article?

Let me see. If it's non-Muslim children showing they are patriotic Americans - that's ok. If it's Muslim children showing that they are patriotic Americans - adults are exploiting them :cuckoo:

You didn't detect ANY leftist spin in the article? Tell the truth time started with my last post. You're behind.

This isn't in London...it's in Texas....which is much worse.
Keep coddling the goat fuckers and you'll have London/Paris riots in Dallas and San Trannycisco.
DO Tell us how having the courtesy of letting some children sing The National Anthem without being verbally assaulted "coddling goat fuckers"?
Did I call the kids goat fuckers? Did I say they didn't have a right to sing? Where have I supported the group that inconvenienced them?
I am simply comparing what you people blow out of proportion and claim is an "attack" with what Muslims do practically every day, somewhere in the world.

I think "import foreign atrocities" speaks volumes. You might want to include the Twin Towers as an atrocity of the domestic style though.
We are in a war that only one side is fighting. At least here in America. Others have awakened from their politically correct slumber, and have begun to fight back. We on the other hand, want to pass a bill that America won't be among them. We aren't going to fight them here or over there. And we are going to pay for that.....again.

Yes. Bring in the Twin Towers as if that represents all Muslims. Ok. I'll throw in a Christian OKC Bombing. When are you going to begin fight back against those rightwing Christian extremists? At the very least I expect you to go and interrupt Christian children singing patriotic songs and scream at them about how their religion is a lie and their prophet is dead. :)

Also, is the OP trying to say that people don't have a first amendment right to criticize others? I don't see this conservative group calling for the police to arrest the muslim or deny their right to sing the anthem.
Soooooooooooooooo.....your take on those so-called american christians in Texas?

So what do you expect us to do clown car? Not fight for the rights we have been given under a judeo christian government in order to appease a bunch of killers and terrorists?

We are in a war that only one side is fighting. At least here in America. Others have awakened from their politically correct slumber, and have begun to fight back. We on the other hand, want to pass a bill that America won't be among them. We aren't going to fight them here or over there. And we are going to pay for that.....again.

Yes. Bring in the Twin Towers as if that represents all Muslims. Ok. I'll throw in a Christian OKC Bombing. When are you going to begin fight back against those rightwing Christian extremists? At the very least I expect you to go and interrupt Christian children singing patriotic songs and scream at them about how their religion is a lie and their prophet is dead. :)
You seriously still can't understand the difference here? Really?

You didn't detect ANY leftist spin in the article? Tell the truth time started with my last post. You're behind.

Really? Is it all just "leftist spin"? Here's another article....

Rep to Staff Ask Muslim Visitors to Pledge Allegiance The Texas Tribune

Freshman state Rep. Molly White, R-Belton, is not in Austin today to celebrate Texas Muslim Capitol Day. But she left instructions for the staff in her Capitol office on how to handle visitors who are, including asking them to declare allegiance to the United States.

"I did leave an Israeli flag on the reception desk in my office with instructions to staff to ask representatives from the Muslim community to renounce Islamic terrorist groups and publicly announce allegiance to America and our laws," she posted on Facebook. "We will see how long they stay in my office."
What way is that to treat American citizens? Seriously?

If you agree, you sadly disappoint me.

Really? Attacking people, especially kids for being patriotic is ok in your book?

Also, is the OP trying to say that people don't have a first amendment right to criticize others? I don't see this conservative group calling for the police to arrest the muslim or deny their right to sing the anthem.

So what do you expect us to do clown car? Not fight for the rights we have been given under a judeo christian government in order to appease a bunch of killers and terrorists?

Exactly what rights are in danger from this group of people in Texas that you supposedly need to "fight for" by screaming at a group of kids?

The melting pot doesn't exactly melt anymore. Multi-culturalism is not an American value.

We're not talking about multiculturalism. Muslims have been in America for centuries. We do have religious freedom you know....an inconvenient truth for some.

I have no love or respect for CAIR, but what was done was uncalled for. Shouting people down is a liberal tactic, we shouldn't stoop to their level.

Really? Attacking people, especially kids for being patriotic is ok in your book?
And what patriotism do you think actually happens with these people? How is sharia law patriotic?

Forum List

Back