Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Christian protesters shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally: ‘Islam is a lie!’

So much for love and tolerance. When Jesus finds out about this... Well, hell hath no fury.

Angry conservative protesters disrupted the Texas Muslim Capitol Day celebration in Austin on Thursday, repeatedly shouting “No Sharia” and “Muhammad is dead.”

The celebration was organized by the Texas chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, and according to their website, the event was “an opportunity for community members to learn about the democratic political process and how to be an advocate for important issues.” The group largely consisted of Muslim students and children, along with faith leaders.

The event was protested by a group calling itself the Patriot Defense Foundation Inc., who claimed that CAIR sought to create a climate in which it would be able to “take over” America, destroying it for “Americans [who] believe in the Constitution and what this country was founded on.”

nut, where in the Bible does it say that Jesus or those that follow Him have to tolerate whatever comes down the pike?
How tolerant was Christ with the crooked money exchangers at the temple? How was He tolerant of the Pharisees?
Understand Him before you use Him to push your agenda.

nut, where in the Bible does it say that Jesus or those that follow Him have to tolerate whatever comes down the pike?
How tolerant was Christ with the crooked money exchangers at the temple? How was He tolerant of the Pharisees?
This I command you; love your neighbor as you would love yourself.

Pretty much sums it up.

does the 'patriot defense foundation' identify particularly as Christian, or did you just make that part up?

Christian protesters shout down Muslim kids

"The event was protested by a group calling itself the Patriot Defense Foundation Inc."

Texas? The hub of the Baptist Bible belt not Christian ?

riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I know, I had to laugh. Nah, they were hard core Catholics. Or maybe Jews? Were they humming Battle Hymn of the Republic before they started chanting? Did any of them have a "Jesus (hearts) You" t shirt on? They might have been Christian if they had a "Porky the Pig" shirt on. Any other clues?

Christian protesters shout down Muslim kids

"The event was protested by a group calling itself the Patriot Defense Foundation Inc."

Texas? The hub of the Baptist Bible belt not Christian ?

riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

are you now answering for the nut, number 7..? if so, your post does not answer my question...

does the 'patriot defense foundation' identify particularly as Christian, or did you just make that part up?

open the link I posted and read it. It ends with "In god we trust" then you tell me if the foundation is Christian or not.

Pretty much sums it up.

Love my children more than life. Do I tolerate bad behavior? Hardly. Jesus loved the money changers. Did He tolerate cheating? Hardly. Pretty much sums up Christ.

Pretty much sums it up.

Love my children more than life. Do I tolerate bad behavior? Hardly. Jesus loved the money changers. Did He tolerate cheating? Hardly. Pretty much sums up Christ.
The new definition of 'bad behavior' includes children singing the National Anthem. got it. Real tolerance there.

Christian protesters shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally: ‘Islam is a lie!’

So much for love and tolerance. When Jesus finds out about this... Well, hell hath no fury.

Angry conservative protesters disrupted the Texas Muslim Capitol Day celebration in Austin on Thursday, repeatedly shouting “No Sharia” and “Muhammad is dead.”

The celebration was organized by the Texas chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, and according to their website, the event was “an opportunity for community members to learn about the democratic political process and how to be an advocate for important issues.” The group largely consisted of Muslim students and children, along with faith leaders.

The event was protested by a group calling itself the Patriot Defense Foundation Inc., who claimed that CAIR sought to create a climate in which it would be able to “take over” America, destroying it for “Americans [who] believe in the Constitution and what this country was founded on.”

Another racist/bigoted post from a racist/bigoted far left drone using a racist/bigoted far left blog site for their "facts"..

More Muslim shit-stirrers around here than ya can shake a stick at...

Not to mention their ass-kissers, butt-buddies, and Useful Idiots...

Kissin' cousins to Neville Chamberlain and such folk...

If you go to that Facebook page, you see they go way out of their way to seek out Muslims to harrass:

Friends...if ever we need to start standing shoulder to shoulder it is now. We are going to the event in Austin Texas that is being put on by CAIR on January 29th. If you can help someone get there please donate thru our foundation. Also if you know a corporation that can help give them our link or my link and I will be glad to call them and introduce myself and give them an introduction to our foundation. Airfare, bus fare, gas for vehicles, hotel stay, etc.

Forum List

Back