Anti Abortion Religious Leaders Mull Murder Charges For Pregnant People At National Event

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
An all-male panel of anti-abortion religious leaders from around the country met Friday night to discuss the strategies that should be used to end abortion in every state at any stage of pregnancy, without exceptions for rape and incest, and with criminal punishment for the pregnant person in line with existing criminal penalties for murder, which includes the death penalty.
The panel was part of a week-long series of events hosted by Operation Save America (OSA), an anti-abortion, anti-LGBTQ and anti-Muslim religious group that wants all Americans to follow “God’s law” and their interpretation of the Christian gospel.

They're only insisting that we all be just like them. If you differ, they'll righteously outlaw, imprison and murder you.
Where's the problem with that?

The theme of OSA's national event was unity, and highlighted divisions within anti-abortion circles over what they described as the proper approach and response to legislation that seeks to limit or entirely restrict abortion procedures.
On Thursday, anti-Islam speaker Raymond Ibrahim said, “If you look at a country, and the best they can come up with for a president is a woman, there’s something wrong about that. That doesn’t mean women aren’t smart or capable, I believe that, but if the very best — the crème de la crème — is a woman, that tells me something about the men when it comes to positions of authority and leadership.”

It's all mine - if you have anything, you took it from me.
My rights, my home, my job, my authority …
And if a woman's doing a man's job, that's "woke" and that makes InCels very upset.

Irony being lost, on the fact everyone at that event is reason most people are pro choice.

God's law is to help people. Unfortunately many on the pro-life side dismiss that part of the Bible.

They're only insisting that we all be just like them. If you differ, they'll righteously outlaw, imprison and murder you.
Where's the problem with that?
If you murder others, you go to prison or get executed.

There is no reasonable problem to be had with that.

Abortionists AND their clients should die in prison. Abortionists are contract killers paid to take innocent human lives.

Forum List

Back