Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

This is why its so easy for the rw establ to lead around their supporters by the nose while they're simultaneously robbing them blind :clap2:
This is a perfect example a libtard stupidity. Libs are retarded commie turds.

The issue is choice and the attack on choice. If someone doesn't want to bake a cake, I think it's very dangerous road to travel where LAWS issued to FORCE someone to do something against their choice.

This isn't just regarding cakes, this is regarding anything, to FORCE people against their wishes is an attack on personal choice.
Yep. Libtards hate freedom of choice.

Odium is all for religious freedoms so long as they are not Jewish or Muslims. Pardon me if I find you concerns to be disingenuous bullshit.

Darling, as I found yesterday, this after I thought you were first woman, then straight man and then ultimately gay man with husband....you're gay man, but you know, I could love you :smoke:

Also I would HAVE cake baked for YOU and your husband :wink:

That's awful sweet of you. lol. We didn't do a fancy cake for the reception. We did three sheet cakes instead. Cake isn't really my deal since I am a diabetic. Also, cheap.

Liberal judges not only violated the "religious freedom" part of the 1st Amendment but they also violated the "free speech" statute by ordering American citizens not to talk about the case. How many other parts of the Bill of Rights will we lose while the lame duck is in office?

Baking a cake for a gay wedding does not violate anybody's religious beliefs.

The gag order in this case is wrong, however. They have a right to talk about what they are going through and make the people aware of what the government is doing.

This is why its so easy for the rw establ to lead around their supporters by the nose while they're simultaneously robbing them blind :clap2:

The issue is choice and the attack on choice. If someone doesn't want to bake a cake, I think it's very dangerous road to travel where LAWS issued to FORCE someone to do something against their choice.

This isn't just regarding cakes, this is regarding anything, to FORCE people against their wishes is an attack on personal choice.
EVA BRAUN!!!. Its about picking and choosing who to provide services to but you knew that right? :doubt:

EVA BRAUN!!!. Its about picking and choosing who to provide services to but you knew that right? :doubt:
Business owners right to do so, unless you have libtarded commies tell you otherwise. Idiot retarded libs.

This is a lolibertarian/basement-dweller issue. They want to use the infrastructure paid for by all the taxpayers but only want to serve CERTAIN taxpayers in their dopey bakery. Serve everyone or no one 'tards

They did not have a "gag order."

They were required to follow ORS 659A.409. That says a place of public accommodation in OR cannot publish or circulate an intent to violate the law.

They were doing that. It had nothing to do with talking about the case itself.

It wasn't a gag order. It was a "follow the law" order.

They do not have a place of Public Accommodation any longer, so they can scream their heads off about how much they hate - and don't want to do business with The Gheys.

OP and accompanying story is a pile of bullshit.

Robbing them blind? It's the Libs that are the tax and spend party.

Tell us, those, "taxes", that are witheld from welfare checks go?

I would like to know if there was something about the order such that the cake would be different than that for a traditional marriage. Other than having two toy brides on top rather than a bride and groom, what's the difference? For all the bakers know, many of the cupcakes they sell maybe eaten at gay orgies.

I believe the business owners should not be forced to decorate a cake that goes against their principles. They should not be forced to put two brides on top of the cake. However, if the cake can not be distinguished from other wedding cakes, then what's the problem? Just because you sell someone a cake doesn't force you to approve of everything that happens where the cake is eaten.

Fascism

Exactly, the New Fascists are the Leftists....we're not talking of the 20th Century Fascism now - which is difference Winston Churchill was making in below quote - The Left have now claimed Fascism for themselves to use on US.

So when they call US Fascists WTF are they even talking about? They really are stupid and dangerously stupid. They've adopted Fascism under guise of Political Correctness.

CHURCHILL-7.jpg

This is a lolibertarian/basement-dweller issue. They want to use the infrastructure paid for by all the taxpayers but only want to serve CERTAIN taxpayers in their dopey bakery. Serve everyone or no one 'tards
Can I sue the hair salon that only does women's hair for not doing my hair?

Odium is all for religious freedoms so long as they are not Jewish or Muslims. Pardon me if I find you concerns to be disingenuous bullshit.
I am for religious freedom period. I have said that many times. Not my problem if you ignore that.

Your posts in these threads tell a different story:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

100,000 Christians are killed annually

Teen told he can't join the marines because of his Confederate Flag tatoo

The only person you are fooling is yourself.

Darling, as I found yesterday, this after I thought you were first woman, then straight man and then ultimately gay man with husband....you're gay man, but you know, I could love you :smoke:

Also I would HAVE cake baked for YOU and your husband :wink:

That's awful sweet of you. lol. We didn't do a fancy cake for the reception. We did three sheet cakes instead. Cake isn't really my deal since I am a diabetic. Also, cheap.

Well you know, if I wasn't married to a man and you wasn't married to a man, what I mean is if we both weren't married, I'd DEMAND that we have some sort of affair....you wouldn't have CHOICE, I'd just hand-cuff you to bed and FORCE myself on you :eek-52: :tongue:

Oh no, you have to be careful with cakes because you're diabetic, you know they do do whole range of things for diabetics though, including chocolates and cake.

They did not have a "gag order."

They were required to follow ORS 659A.409. That says a place of public accommodation in OR cannot publish or circulate an intent to violate the law.

They were doing that. It had nothing to do with talking about the case itself.

It wasn't a gag order. It was a "follow the law" order.

They do not have a place of Public Accommodation any longer, so they can scream their heads off about how much they hate - and don't want to do business with The Gheys.

OP and accompanying story is a pile of bullshit.
They seem to think that the only way they can get attention is by lying.

Can I sue the hair salon that only does women's hair for not doing my hair?
I've never heard of a hair salon that won't do a man's hair.....can you link to that info?

Liberal judges not only violated the "religious freedom" part of the 1st Amendment but they also violated the "free speech" statute by ordering American citizens not to talk about the case. How many other parts of the Bill of Rights will we lose while the lame duck is in office?

The gag order in this case is wrong, however. They have a right to talk about what they are going through and make the people aware of what the government is doing.
No "gag order."

They can talk to their hearts delight. It's a phony line the Kleins are doing as part of their martyr routine to scam more money from the rubes.

No "gag order."

They can talk to their hearts delight. It's a phony line the Kleins are doing as part of their martyr routine to scam more money from the rubes.
They know their marks well.

PA laws happened because for a looong, long, loooong time, some assjacks ****ed it up for a lot of people by discriminating the hell out of certain classes of folks.

Forum List

Back