Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

Liberal judges not only violated the "religious freedom" part of the 1st Amendment but they also violated the "free speech" statute by ordering American citizens not to talk about the case. How many other parts of the Bill of Rights will we lose while the lame duck is in office?
More ignorance and stupidity from the right.

The issue has nothing to do with 'liberal judges,' the notion is ridiculous nonsense.

There are no First Amendment 'violations' – neither with regard to free speech nor religious liberty, nor have any rights been 'lost.'

And this also fails as a red herring fallacy, as the president has nothing whatsoever to do with the issue.
Some of these dingleberries here think the equivalent of hanging up a "no negroes allowed" sign in a public business is protected speech.

Hey idiot, it wasn't a gag order preventing them from talking about the case. and now that they are no longer open to the public it doesn't apply to them anymore. Any more martyrdom stories you'd like to lie about?
Yes it was.
2 or 3 of the first links talk about the gag order...keep lying its the libtard way.Lie enough and maybe you can get a few idiots to believe you.

What has this couple been doing for work these days because it was said that the bakery business has been closed ever since this all started three years ago.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, doing what was done to this couple is only going to make homosexuals be even more resented. If they can't show any respect, then in my opinion they shouldn't expect any respect in return. It wasn't like that bakery was the soon to be married couple's only option anyway. They could have tried making the cake themselves instead of dumping the work onto another person's plate. Making the cake themselves only would have given them even more to be proud of.

Hey idiot, it wasn't a gag order preventing them from talking about the case. and now that they are no longer open to the public it doesn't apply to them anymore. Any more martyrdom stories you'd like to lie about?
Yes it was.
2 or 3 of the first links talk about the gag order...keep lying its the libtard way.Lie enough and maybe you can get a few idiots to believe you.

And if you actually read what the requirement was it wasn't a gag order from talking about the case. Can you read the articles or do you just stop at the title?

2 or 3 of the first links talk about the gag order...

Now there's some logic for you.

A google search yield. Look everyone ! He did a google and the first few links talk about a gag order.

Breathtaking critical thinking skills on display here, eh?

:lol:
Better than the outright lies you are telling. :up_yours:

Please show he specific wording of this so called gag order that prevented them talking about the case you hooked on phonics retard

if they're only baking cakes for thumpers then they never shoulda' moved their *cough* "business" out of the church basement.
Newsflash "thumpers" aren't the only men and women marrying. Their refusal to aid and abet gay marriage is a mandate from Jude 1 of the New Testament. Because men and women of all faiths or none marrying do not defy Jude 1. Only gays do.
oh great. You filling-in for Jeri? :eusa_doh:

Odium is all for religious freedoms so long as they are not Jewish or Muslims. Pardon me if I find you concerns to be disingenuous bullshit.
I am for religious freedom period. I have said that many times. Not my problem if you ignore that.

Your posts in these threads tell a different story:
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

100,000 Christians are killed annually

Teen told he can't join the marines because of his Confederate Flag tatoo

The only person you are fooling is yourself.
Selective post grabbing...I was asked this same question a few days ago and I said the same thing I am saying now. All religions no matter how stupid or antiquated etc deserve to be kept safe under the first amendment. Right up until the point we destroy ALL of them.

I am sorry if your own words betray the bullshit you're trying peddle in this thread. Lord knows nothing screams religious freedom like destroying all religion. lol. You only care about using the socially conservative religious people to destroy your perceived enemies. Once they help you accomplish that goal, they are next on the list. Either way, I am not too concerned b/c most people of your mind-set are cowardly pussies. :thup:

Christian Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Same-Sex Wedding Speak Out

Of course the "tolerant left" (an oxymoron I know) is threatening them still. I am glad to see they would still do the same thing again.

I know it is a shock- Christians have to follow the law like everyone else.
I know its a shock. The FIRST AMENDMENT STILL APPLIES TO RELIGION AND RELIGIOUS RIGHTS!

I know its a shock- but a business still has to follow the law, even when its owned by Christians.

Just as a business cannot sell meth and claim that they can do so because it is part of their deeply held religious practices- a business cannot ignore other business laws by claiming they don't have to because they are Christian.

Of course the "tolerant left" (an oxymoron I know) is threatening them still. I am glad to see they would still do the same thing again.

I know its a shock. The FIRST AMENDMENT STILL APPLIES TO RELIGION AND RELIGIOUS RIGHTS!
It's against my religion to pay taxes. Does it apply to my religious rights?

Same sex marriage is the law of the land

Bake the fucking cake and stop being such drama queens

Same sex marriage is the law of the land

Bake the fucking cake and stop being such drama queens
Nope. If people don't want to promote LGBT cult behaviors, they don't have to. You aren't a race of people. Repeat after me: YOU AREN'T A RACE OF PEOPLE.

It's against my religion to pay taxes. Does it apply to my religious rights?
You are being a moronic tool. Enjoy my ignore list.

Anyone who is still freaking out over same sex marriage in 2016 really needs to get a life

Bake the fucking cake

Forum List

Back