Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

Christian Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Same-Sex Wedding Speak Out

Of course the "tolerant left" (an oxymoron I know) is threatening them still. I am glad to see they would still do the same thing again.

Tolerant Leftists demand that ALL bakers:

bake-the-cake-beating.jpg

Christian Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Same-Sex Wedding Speak Out

Of course the "tolerant left" (an oxymoron I know) is threatening them still. I am glad to see they would still do the same thing again.

Tolerant Leftists demand that ALL bakers:

View attachment 64989

I want a gay cake....I'm not gay, but on Leftist "Logic" I should be able to demand VIOLENTLY to be baked gay cake, like this it must have Bert and Ernie little toys on....OR ELSE :blowup:

same-sex-cake-toppers-maypole-studios.jpg

This is why its so easy for the rw establ to lead around their supporters by the nose while they're simultaneously robbing them blind :clap2:

This is why its so easy for the rw establ to lead around their supporters by the nose while they're simultaneously robbing them blind :clap2:
Because faggots refuse to abide by the first amendment? Wow....HUGE jump from protecting the first amendment to "rw establishment leading its supporters around while robbing them" I would like my rights protected AND people I vote for to protect my right to a good job/wage etc as well....unfortunately we got the democrat left only worried about jobs and not peoples 1st or 2nd amendment rights and the right worried about 1st and 2nd amendment rights but not jobs.

if they're only baking cakes for thumpers then they never shoulda' moved their *cough* "business" out of the church basement.

if they're only baking cakes for thumpers then they never shoulda' moved their *cough* "business" out of the church basement.
They make cakes for everyone just not every occasion. Unlike the carpet munchers I know of NO ONE that would WHINE about it just merely find a bakery that WOULD bake my cake.

Odium is all for religious freedoms so long as they are not Jewish or Muslims. Pardon me if I find you concerns to be disingenuous bullshit.

Odium is all for religious freedoms so long as they are not Jewish or Muslims. Pardon me if I find you concerns to be disingenuous bullshit.
I am for religious freedom period. I have said that many times. Not my problem if you ignore that.

Darling, as I found yesterday, this after I thought you were first woman, then straight man and then ultimately gay man with husband....you're gay man, but you know, I could love you :smoke:

Also I would HAVE cake baked for YOU and your husband :wink:

I hope the judge orders them to do community service and ban them from creating a rw panhandling acct (gofundme)

Liberal judges not only violated the "religious freedom" part of the 1st Amendment but they also violated the "free speech" statute by ordering American citizens not to talk about the case. How many other parts of the Bill of Rights will we lose while the lame duck is in office?

This is a perfect example a libtard stupidity. Libs are retarded commie turds.

The issue is choice and the attack on choice. If someone doesn't want to bake a cake, I think it's very dangerous road to travel where LAWS issued to FORCE someone to do something against their choice.

This isn't just regarding cakes, this is regarding anything, to FORCE people against their wishes is an attack on personal choice.

This is a perfect example a libtard stupidity. Libs are retarded commie turds.

The issue is choice and the attack on choice. If someone doesn't want to bake a cake, I think it's very dangerous road to travel where LAWS issued to FORCE someone to do something against their choice.

This isn't just regarding cakes, this is regarding anything, to FORCE people against their wishes is an attack on personal choice.

Fascism

Forum List

Back