Christian Bake Shop Must Serve Gakes

45 pages in and all we've learned is the progs despise Christians and don't know anything about law, business licenses, judicial activism, or how to bake a cake.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

And of course we see how that ilk has turned the once proud democrat party into a collage of mutants, misfits, deviants, statists, and outright stalinists who hate the USA for everything it once stood for. There is no bargaining or compromising with these vermin....time spent trying is wasted time. There will eventually be a civil war and a dismantling of what was America and a new America born on the same Constitution the Founders gave us, with our communists deported or shot.

Given a cake is a cake, could a muslim baker be forced to make a cake shaped like a pig?

You're missing the point. It's not the cake that's at issue, it's the baker's refusal to provide services to people he doesn't like. His claim that to do so violates his religious principles is spurious at best.

I could incorporate a religion which believes that all blacks (Jews, Muslims, Russians - some class of individual I personally don't like) are the children of Satan and to have anything contact with such people violates my religious principles. That still wouldn't give me the right to refuse to serve them. In my personal life, I have the right to avoid the class of people who I believe are sinful, but in my business life, I have no such right based on the law. It's about fair and equal treatment of all. Your religious beliefs are tolerable so long as they don't infringe on the rights and liberties of others, and that includes the right to be treated decently even by people who believe you are a sinner.

It is also correct that the couple who were refused service, sued him and they should be applauded for taking a stand against prejudice and bigotry. They obtained a cake from another baker for their wedding, but they also stood up for their right of equal treatment based on the law, and gave the baker a lot of negative publicity which he deserves.

This man has no right to refuse service to "sinners". If he refused to serve everyone who, in his eyes, has sinned, then he would have no customers at all since, as the Bible says, who amoung us hasn't sinned?

So what? They can spit in it if it bothers them so much.

Gay money is as good as any money.

It is also correct that the couple who were refused service, sued him and they should be applauded for taking a stand against prejudice and bigotry. They obtained a cake from another baker for their wedding, but they also stood up for their right of equal treatment based on the law, and gave the baker a lot of negative publicity which he deserves.

This man has no right to refuse service to "sinners". If he refused to serve everyone who, in his eyes, has sinned, then he would have no customers at all since, as the Bible says, who amoung us hasn't sinned?

:lol: So you believe a "lifestyle" that is really men acting like women and having sex in each other's rectums is something we should accept as normal? And if we don't we should be sued and lose our business...that about it? I'll ask you the same question your fellow leftists wouldn't touch: if a NAMBLA member came in and wanted a cake decorated with a man having anal intercourse with a young boy, would the baker also have to make it? :eusa_eh:

It is about gays having the power to use the force of law to punish those who have religious principles they don't like. It has nothing to do with the cake. It's about selecting the one person, out of all the possible bakers, and punishing that one person for his beliefs.

The way to resolve it, and there is only one legal way, is for bakers who have this objection to stop offering wedding cakes to the general public and only make those cakes on an individual basis.

The baker did not refuse service for sinners. He refused to commit a sin himself.

Last edited:
Given a cake is a cake, could a muslim baker be forced to make a cake shaped like a pig?

You're missing the point. It's not the cake that's at issue, it's the baker's refusal to provide services to people he doesn't like. His claim that to do so violates his religious principles is spurious at best.

I could incorporate a religion which believes that all blacks (Jews, Muslims, Russians - some class of individual I personally don't like) are the children of Satan and to have anything contact with such people violates my religious principles. That still wouldn't give me the right to refuse to serve them. In my personal life, I have the right to avoid the class of people who I believe are sinful, but in my business life, I have no such right based on the law. It's about fair and equal treatment of all. Your religious beliefs are tolerable so long as they don't infringe on the rights and liberties of others, and that includes the right to be treated decently even by people who believe you are a sinner.

Feel free to do so, it might teach you a lesson.

God is a job description, YHWH is His name.

Laughing at you must be doing something, otherwise you wouldn't go out of your way to point out it wasn't.

So Gods a job description? Never heard that one before. Laughing doesnt really work Quantum. If it did laughing at me would only make me laugh back at you harder than I do on most of your posts. That would mean you would have passed about a month ago.

You laughing at me would require you to have two things you lack, intelligence, and a sense of humor.

Actually it only requires you to say stupid stuff like Allah is literally God and the pyramids were built by aliens.

The first mistake was where you tried to think.

Well I'm trying to help you. How can you be so arrogant to take someones word and say it literally means your word? Typical white boy logic. It only means that the word translated most closely resembles the meaning of your word.

What makes you think I am white? Your racism is showing again.

As for your blathering about words not meaning what they mean, is that supposed to make sense? Is there some reason you think Dios doesn't mean God simply because it is Spanish? Do you have an alternate translation for إله in English that doesn't mean God? If a Christian from Japan starts talking about 神 am I supposed to ask him Who he is talking about? If I talk to my friend in Esperanto and he starts talking about Dio am I supposed to wonder if a word in that was deliberately chosen to represent the concept of the Creator actually means the same thing in English?

The fact that I know all of this does not make me arrogant,. The fact that I am confident in myself might appear to be arrogance to the dimwitted and unintelligent people who believe the pyramids have no tool marks, but it is not arrogance.

Arrogance is me sneering at you for your stupidity.

FYI, there are 99 names of Allah in the Koran.

Because you employed white boy logic. "My word is the most important so their word literally means what I think it should". Yes to all those questions because assuming makes you an ass. Their interpretation is sometimes quite different and the closet thing you can relate it to may be God but thats only because their understanding may be too complicated for you to decipher. Thats why I said you are lazy and employed white boy logic. You assume you dont have to get the exact description. You assume your interpretation is good enough.

No its typical arrogance. A belief you know something without really understanding it.

I know there are 99 names. Are any of the 99 names spelled God? I'll let you look stupid claiming it is.

Last edited:
This makes me sick, at what point did we become so weak as people that we would rather sue someone who didn't want our money for services rather than just go find someone who DID want our money?

So Gods a job description? Never heard that one before. Laughing doesnt really work Quantum. If it did laughing at me would only make me laugh back at you harder than I do on most of your posts. That would mean you would have passed about a month ago.

You laughing at me would require you to have two things you lack, intelligence, and a sense of humor.

Actually it only requires you to say stupid stuff like Allah is literally God and the pyramids were built by aliens.

Allah isn't God? Is he the devil, or some guy behind a curtain?

Well I'm trying to help you. How can you be so arrogant to take someones word and say it literally means your word? Typical white boy logic. It only means that the word translated most closely resembles the meaning of your word.

As for your blathering about words not meaning what they mean, is that supposed to make sense? Is there some reason you think Dios doesn't mean God simply because it is Spanish? Do you have an alternate translation for إله in English that doesn't mean God? If a Christian from Japan starts talking about 神 am I supposed to ask him Who he is talking about? If I talk to my friend in Esperanto and he starts talking about Dio am I supposed to wonder if a word in that was deliberately chosen to represent the concept of the Creator actually means the same thing in English?

The fact that I know all of this does not make me arrogant,. The fact that I am confident in myself might appear to be arrogance to the dimwitted and unintelligent people who believe the pyramids have no tool marks, but it is not arrogance.

Because you employed white boy logic. "My word is the most important so their word literally means what I think it should". Yes to all those questions because assuming makes you an ass. Their interpretation is sometimes quite different and the closet thing you can relate it to may be God but thats only because their understanding may be too complicated for you to decipher. Thats why I said you are lazy and employed white boy logic. You assume you dont have to get the exact description. You assume your interpretation is good enough.

No its typical arrogance. A belief you know something without really understanding it.

I know there are 99 names. Are any of the 99 names spelled God? I'll let you look stupid claiming it is.

White boy logic?

The English word god comes from the the Proto-Germanic word *guthan. Allah, on the other hand, is an Arabic contraction of al-Ilahu. Both words mean the Supreme Being, even i that means something different to everyone that hears it. Me, not knowing what the fuck white boy logic is, actually believe that Allah is the word that has precedence.

Unfortunately, for you, there is no common language between Arabic and the Slavic/Norse/Germanic languages. Interestingly enough, both cultures apply the philosophy of ancient Greece to their understanding of who, and what, God is. That is why modern Christians and Muslims believe that God is perfect and infallible, even though both the Bible and the Koran clearly spell out the mistakes he made. The Koran goes further to try and correct the perception of His mistakes, probably because Mohammad stole his theology from a Catholic priest who was influenced by some interesting heresies.

This makes me sick, at what point did we become so weak as people that we would rather sue someone who didn't want our money for services rather than just go find someone who DID want our money?

They didn't "sue" them.

1. They did go and find another bakery.

2. They filed a complaint with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies​

>>>>

White boy logic?

The English word god comes from the the Proto-Germanic word *guthan. Allah, on the other hand, is an Arabic contraction of al-Ilahu. Both words mean the Supreme Being, even i that means something different to everyone that hears it. Me, not knowing what the fuck white boy logic is, actually believe that Allah is the word that has precedence.

Unfortunately, for you, there is no common language between Arabic and the Slavic/Norse/Germanic languages. Interestingly enough, both cultures apply the philosophy of ancient Greece to their understanding of who, and what, God is. That is why modern Christians and Muslims believe that God is perfect and infallible, even though both the Bible and the Koran clearly spell out the mistakes he made. The Koran goes further to try and correct the perception of His mistakes, probably because Mohammad stole his theology from a Catholic priest who was influenced by some interesting heresies.

Yes white boy logic.

The rest of your post was informative if unnecessary. Good job.

Forum List

Back